Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Seahawks Credit Top-Notch London Game Preparation

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 30.01.2019 03:29
von chenyan94 | 172 Beiträge

As Contributing Factor To Week 6 WinThe planning and preparation from Seattle's football support staff played a vital role in the club's 27-3 victory over the Oakland Raiders at London's Wembley Stadium.Seahawks’ Win Over Raiders In London "Felt Like A Home Game"The Seahawks weren’t just playing football in London on Sunday Authentic K.J. Wright Jersey , they were feeling right at home, even on another continent.Pete Carroll Shares Injury Updates From Seahawks' Week 6 Win at RaidersSeahawks head coach Pete Carroll shares injury updates following his team's win over the Raiders in Week 6 at London's Wembley Stadium.Rapid Reaction: Seahawks 27, Raiders 3Notes, takeaways, and reaction from the Seattle Seahawks win in Week 6 over the Oakland Raiders at London's Wembley Stadium.Across-the-pond sack fest sends Seahawks into the bye with a complete showing - Seattle Seahawks Blog- ESPNThe Seahawks' pass rush destroyed the hapless Raiders, sacking Derek Carr six times. It was Seattle's best performance this year and right on time.Three quick takeaways from the Raiders' 27-3 loss to the Seahawks in London | NBCS Bay AreaThe Raiders' rough season took another ugly turn as they were clobbered by the Seahawks in London on Sunday.Seahawks roll behind Wilson's 3 TDs; Raiders QB Carr injuredLONDON (AP) - Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Jaron Brown saw teammate David Moore go tumbling over the temporary video advertising boards. At no point was he concerned about his well-being. "Any time you catch a touchdown (pass), I don't think you're worried about what happens after," Brown said. Quarterback Russell Wilson threw touchdown passes to Brown, Moore and Tyler Lockett, and the Seahawks rolled to a 27-3 victory over the Oakland Raiders on Sunday at Wembley Stadium.Seattle Seahawks defeat Oakland Raiders in London - UPI.comSacking Derek Carr six times, the Seattle Seahawks used defense and a physical rushing attack to set the tone in an eventual rout over the Oakland Raiders.NFL scores RECAP: Patriots end Chiefs unbeaten start, Seahawks beat Raiders, Cowboys win | Other | Sport | Express.co.ukNFL is back on our screens and you can follow all of the scores LIVE right here.Instant reaction: Seahawks thump Raiders in London | Seahawks Draft BlogSomething is building here. The commitment to the run. A new, developing core. The Seahawks, finally, establishing who they want to be. Playing this way Youth Bobby Wagner Jersey ,ATN Podcast: 2018 Week 6 recap! - NFL.comIn a room filled with heroes -- Dan Hanzus, Gregg Rosenthal, Marc Sessler and Chris Wesseling -- react to a WILD Sunday that was full of action, including - Pittsburgh's gutsy, last-second AFC North win.Speaks thought 'ball was gone' on missed Brady tackle - NFL.comDown the stretch in their 43-40 loss to the Patriots, the Chiefs defense, injury-riddled and outmatched, had a great opportunity to stop Tom Brady at the goal line -- and whiffed.Todd Gurley celebrates career rushing performance - NFL.comIn the Los Angeles Rams' sixth win of the season in as many games, Todd Gurley carried the load -- and his team -- on his way to a career day.Dejected Jaguars searching for defensive answers - NFL.comJacksonville was home to the NFL's most menacing and loudest defense in the league in 2017, and for the first four weeks of 2018, things seemed to remain on track. That has changed in the last week.Kelvin Benjamin denies he declined pregame reps - NFL.comA weird day for what is becoming an increasingly weird Bills team began with the team's top target. Kelvin Benjamin reportedly turned down an offer to run routes for Josh Allen during pregame warmups.Dirk Koetter: Not a lot of great final plays from the 20 - NFL.comThe final play of the game for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Sunday's 34-29 loss to the Atlanta Falcons was a strange failure, but coach Dirk Koetter doesn't believe he had many other options.What we learned from Sunday's Week 6 games - NFL.comWeek 6's slate of games featured a matchup between the Seattle Seahawks and Oakland Raiders in London. Around The NFL takes you through what we learned from Sunday's tilts.Breeland Speaks: NFL rules were on my mind when I let Tom Brady go – ProFootballTalkPatriots quarterback Tom Brady ran for a fourth-quarter touchdown on Sunday night after Chiefs linebacker Breeland Speaks wrapped him up but then let him go. Speaks said the league's increased emphasis on roughing the passer led to his mistake.Sunday Night wrap-up: Tom Brady beats Patrick Mahomes at his own game – ProFootballTalkIt's not that Patrick Mahomes blinked. He was just beaten at his own game by Tom Brady. The Patriots quarterback showed his ability to throw the deep ball — and some timely running — to lead the Patriots to a 43-40 win over the Chiefs.Jerry Jones not worried about Dak Prescott running – ProFootballTalkCowboys owner Jerry Jones campaigned for Dak Prescott to run more after seeing Cam Newton in the opener. He wanted more quarterback runs, too, after seeing Deshaun Watson against his defense last week. Ask and ye shall run.Rams 33 Seahawks 31: Winners and Losers from a tough defeat against the NFC’s best For an entire game, the Seattle Seahawks stood toe-to-toe with the NFC’s only undefeated team, determined to get revenge for the 42-7 thumping the Los Angeles Rams delivered on them last season. Unfortunately the NFL does not reward moral victories http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-russell-wilson-jersey , and the Seahawks instead have to head to London with a 33-31 loss.It’s been a long time since we’ve said that the Rams are conclusively better than the Seahawks, but that’s the case now. They’re probably going to get a first-round bye, whereas Seattle is maybe going to be fighting for a wild card spot. That the Seahawks didn’t look like one of the worst teams in the NFL is of some comfort to me, but the loss still stings.Let’s take a look at the Winners and Losers from the first Sunday of October.WinnersChris Carson and Mike DavisThese two get paired up as the biggest winners for sparkling performances. A combined 34 touches for 201 yards and a touchdown on that Rams defense is a major shift from the outrageously bad showings we’ve seen out of the Seahawks offense as a whole over the last few seasons. Carson showed patience, strength, power, and Davis has the lateral quickness that Carson lacks. It’s a great 1-2 combination that kept first-round draft pick Rashaad Penny on the sidelines for the entire game.Offensive lineThis might boil down to the return of DJ Fluker, but Mike Solari deserves credit for the revival of the Seahawks rushing attack over the past two weeks. Germain Ifedi is getting downfield and making key blocks. Fluker destroyed Ndamukong Suh on Davis’ touchdown run. Pass protection largely held up, albeit with the Seahawks almost deliberately determined to minimize their own pass attempts. Sadly, the false start by Ifedi and Fluker holding proved to be devastating for the Seahawks’ go-ahead field goal chances in the 4th quarter.David MooreFirst off, Brandon Marshall is as good as gone. Not this week, maybe not during the bye week, but his role in the Seahawks offense is clearly dissipating. Taking his place is preseason star David Moore, who caught his first two NFL touchdowns, including a toasting of Marcus Peters for Seattle’s final points of the game. How cool was that to see?Tyler LockettHe’s earning his contract. Marcus Peters is obviously not healthy but I don’t care, Lockett schooled him for a touchdown and Peters had to hold him on multiple occasions. Three catches for 98 yards plus a big kick return. Lockett only had three receiving touchdowns from 2016-2017 12th Fan Jersey , he has four right now and is developing into one of the league’s better deep threats.Frank ClarkThe pass rush was predictably non-existent for most of the game. Clark had the lone sack on Goff with a perfect timing of the snap and forcing Goff to fumble on the opening possession. It would be the only time a Rams possession ended in a punt. He also got his first career interception on a huge goal-line stand. This is a man who’s making his case for a contract extension, all while battling turkey burger-induced food poisoning.Tre FlowersThat Clark interception doesn’t happen if Flowers doesn’t break up the end zone pass for Todd Gurley. Flowers has had a hand in a Seahawks takeaway for three straight weeks. If I have to ding him for anything, it’s that he was the one penalized for holding on a play that negated a fumble recovery for the Seahawks late in the 1st half. Otherwise, he’s coming along nicely at cornerback.LosersShaquill GriffinThat’s probably the worst game I’ve seen Griffin play in his young career. Robert Woods had his way with him, turning short routes into big gains in open field. His pass interference penalty on what would’ve been a 4th down stop in the final quarter was totally reckless and cost them a touchdown. Seattle is shorthanded defensively, and they needed good performances from their best healthy defenders, and Griffin largely failed to deliver.Justin ColemanColeman has been a reliable slot corner, but this was not his best day. He was really poor in open-field tackling situations and got washed out by Robert Woods on Todd Gurley’s second touchdown. Very disappointing game from Coleman.Tre Madden Stop putting him in the game. He doesn’t block anybody and on his one target didn’t even turn his head around. His spot on the roster is puzzling and he shouldn’t be wearing Mack Strong’s #38.Brian SchneiderMichael Dickson is essentially the only thing keeping the Seahawks from having one of the worst special teams units in the NFL yet again. Look at the punt DVOA and look at everything else. The first quarter alone saw the Rams start at their own 45, the Seahawks 12, and their own 42 due to two big kick returns and a blocked punt. Dickson ended up drop kicking all kickoffs after those mishaps. One of the few bright non-Dickson bright spots — Dickson’s late-game shank was a low-key huge deal as that absolutely should’ve been a pin inside the 15 — was Tyler Lockett’s kick return towards midfield. The rest was mediocre-to-terrible. Brian Schneider’s days in Seattle should be over at the end of this season. Four bad ST groups out of the last five years is enough to sound the alarm. Pete Carroll’s game managementThe timeout issue is a non-issue to me. I wouldn’t willingly run the clock to below a minute just to preserve the final timeout, especially knowing how infrequently the Seahawks use the sidelines in two-minute drill situations. The game was lost on 2nd and 8 when Gurley ran for 7 yards. Besides, the Rams blew all of their timeouts with nine minutes to go and it proved meaningless to them.I am much more pissed off that having gotten the ball with six minutes to go, and after a 44-yard catch to get into field goal range, that Carroll effectively was satisfied and was ready to play it safe and kick that field goal before the penalties put them out of range. The 2nd and 23 call alone told me all I need to know. I’m willing to bet that route would’ve led to the Rams driving down the field and getting the winning points with no time to spare. Knowing the Rams were out of timeouts, aggressively going for clock-bleeding first downs should’ve been more important than “not losing field goal position.” That to me is the start of the game mismanagement woes, and then you could argue they should’ve used their timeouts on the plus side of the two-minute warning. My counterpoint would be the very real possibility the Rams would’ve thrown it Authentic Jarran Reed Jersey , converted easily, and the whole thing is moot. Carroll may have wanted to force the Rams to run it... and it worked anyway. Maybe this happens less if your team would stop burning timeouts because they are so slow in getting plays off. Final NotesRussell Wilson has now gone three straight games without throwing for more than 200 yards. That hasn’t happened since a four-game spell during the 2014 regular season. I completely understand why Brian Schottenheimer stuck with a run-heavy gameplan to the point of predictability — let’s face it, very little of this passing game works outside of play-action — but an NFL offense shouldn’t be functioning this way in 2018. Not with someone of Wilson’s talent. Doug Baldwin had just 1 catch for 1 yard. Seeing unhealthy Baldwin that ineffective is just sad. Even with Lockett’s improvements and Moore steadily emerging, this is still not a very deep receiving corps. Jaron Brown has gone two straight weeks without a target. I’d prefer a pass-first offense, but this ain’t the roster for it. That’s a philosophical issue that we’ll have to live with for as long as Pete Carroll is coach.Sebastian Janikowski made career field goal 420 in the state of Washington. Heh heh.Tedric Thompson had his ups and downs and certainly was no Earl Thomas out there. That said, he got his first career interception on a Goff Hail Mary, and made a terrific stop on Gurley on 3rd and 1, only for the Rams to sneak it for the win anyway. Earl Thomas’ replacement had a difficult first assignment, and while it wasn’t great, it wasn’t abject failure either.The Oakland Raiders are a bad team. Even with the wackiness potential of traveling to London for a road game against another West Cost foe, if the Seahawks don’t win this game, it’ll be extremely disappointing. I’m out of thoughts.... I’m pretty spent. I spent Saturday night and into early Sunday morning covering “the biggest fight in UFC history” and it turned into a chaotic melee. Hopefully I’ve got an Enemy Reaction to cook up for you after next week.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).