Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Womens Customized New York Jets Jerseys

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 15.02.2019 03:23
von huangjian123 | 67 Beiträge

In the immediate aftermath of last Sunday’s 41-10 loss to the Bills Womens Customized New York Jets Jerseys , Jets cornerback Morris Claiborne said players on the team “didn’t come to play” and that opinion has been echoed by other players.Safety Jamal Adams said during an appearance on WFAN Tuesday that “things haven’t changed” from last season, which is when Adams felt that players on the team did the “bare minimum” on their way to a 5-11 record. Linebacker Avery Williamson was also on the radio station Tuesday and was asked if the team was properly focused for their matchup with Buffalo.“It could have possibly been like that,” Williamson said, via Newsday. “It’s a number of different things you could say: Guys were thinking about the bye week or looking at the record www.jetscheapshops.com , didn’t really think they would show up to play. You got to make sure you鈥檙e always prepared.”The Jets’ 3-7 record tells you that the team hasn’t taken a big step forward from last season and their current four-game losing streak suggests things could wind up even worse if there aren’t some changes made during the current bye week.Jets Helmet Stickers: Week 4 Yet another hard to watch game, yet another week where finding good performances in the muck is a challenge. On days like these, it would be easier to take stars away than give them out, but here we are. Let’s look at some solid performances and try to wash the taste out before what could be a tough Sunday against a decent Broncos team:Bronze Star: WR Quincy Enunwa (4 receptions for 66 yards)There really weren’t many players to put in this slot. Even with his stupid penalty New York Jets T-Shirt , I have to give Enunwa credit for making some plays in an otherwise abysmal offensive performance. The Jaguars may have the best defense in the league and are especially strong against the pass, with probably the best 1-2 punch in the league at cornerback (maybe a healthy Aqib Talib and Marcus Peters could be in the conversation.) Enunwa got solid blocking on some short passes and turned them into big gains. That’s more than I can really say for anyone else on this offense.Silver Star: S Jamal Adams (12 tackles)Despite a lot of pass coverage breakdowns, I was still impressed by Adams’ ability to fly around a football field. After failing to stop the Jaguars even once in the first half, Adams singlehandedly stopped the Jags first possession in the second half by accounting for all 3 tackles. That is the sort of playmaking ability that the Jets were looking for when they took him sixth overall last year. I’m excited by the growth he’s shown this season and I hope he continues to develop into a perennial Pro Bowl player and defensive leader.Gold Star: DL Henry Anderson (3 tackles New York Jets Hats , 1 sack, 2 PDs)Anderson has been one of the bright spots of this team in a rough start. Despite playing a position that doesn’t rack up stats and results in a lot of substitutions, he’s compiled 2.5 sacks, several tackles for a loss New York Jets Hoodie , and a few batted balls. Despite the team forcing 3 turnovers, he’s the only player I can say played a full game and made the most of all of his snaps. Despite his perceived limitations when it comes to staying healthy and rushing the passer, he’s managed to project for 16 games and 10 sacks this year, which has to make everyone rooting for the Jets pretty pleased thus far. He’s been close in all his games and he finally makes the list at the top billing. So there you have it Cheap Customized New York Jets Jerseys , four weeks in and the table stands:Jamal Adams 5 points (2 silver, 1 bronze)Quincy Enunwa 4 points (1 gold, 1 bronze)Darron Lee 4 points (2 silver)Henry Anderson 3 points (1 gold)Avery Williamson 3 points (1 gold)Andre Roberts 3 points (1 gold)Bilal Powell 2 points (2 bronze)

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).