Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Rashaad Penny Jersey

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 15.02.2019 04:17
von huangjian123 | 67 Beiträge

The Seahawks are hurting at tight end. They placed Will Dissly on injured reserve after he ruptured the patellar tendon in his right knee last week.With starter Nick Vannett coming off a lower-back issue Youth Michael Dickson Jersey , the Seahawks are conscious of his workload. He played 54 of 66 offensive snaps Sunday.Seattle promoted Darrell Daniels from their practice squad. He played in their first three games.But the Seahawks have an X factor in offensive lineman George Fant, who played three snaps on offense as an extra tight end against the Cardinals after Dissly left.Fant was reluctant to talk about his role this week, but Russell Wilson said he expects Fant to contribute 鈥渋n a big way.” Vannett gave away even more of the game plan.鈥淚f we go 12 personnel [one running back and two tight ends], we鈥檒l probably have George Fant be the big tight end and me be in my usual [pass-catching and blocking] role Shaquill Griffin Jersey ,” Vannett said, via Gregg Bell of the The News Tribune. 鈥淪o I don鈥檛 think it will be too different [this week]. But I think just the 11 personnel [one back, one tight end] stuff I鈥檒l obviously be having to take on a bigger role.鈥 Before Sunday’s games got underway, Chris Mortensen of ESPN reported that the Seahawks are considering a significant fine for safety Earl Thomas after Thomas missed a pair of practices last week.Head coach Pete Carroll didn’t confirm or deny anything on that front after his team beat the Cowboys Authentic Ethan Pocic Jersey , but Thomas said he believes the team is “definitely going to tax me.” Thomas also suggested he’s fine with that being a tradeoff for not doing more than necessary for a team that has shown no interest in giving him a contract extension.“I need to make sure my body is 100,” Thomas said, via ESPN.com. “I’m invested in myself. If they was invested in me, I would be out there practicing. But if I feel like anything — I don’t give a damn if it’s small Youth Rashaad Penny Jersey , I’ve got a headache — I’m not practicing. But I don’t want that to be taken the wrong way. I know I’m going to get fined. But that’s just where I’m at with that.”Thomas said several times this offseason that he wants a new contract or a trade to a team that will give him one, but wound up reporting to the Seahawks before Week One. The Cowboys came up often as a potential trade partner and Thomas said on Sunday that coaches from the team asked him if he’s “ready” for a trade on Monday, although he added he wasn’t sure if they were just joking around.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).