Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. [url=http://www.nikedunkdiscount.com/]Nike Dunks For Sale Online[/url] . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 16.02.2019 08:20
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. Nike Dunks For Sale Online . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Jefferson scored 15 of his 24 points in the fourth quarter, and the Bobcats overtook the Detroit Pistons for a 116-106 victory Friday night. Charlotte trailed by 20 in the second quarter and by 14 heading into the fourth. "I dont know what was going on in the first half," Jefferson said. "It just got to a point where Id had enough. I just had to go out there and do what I can do." Kemba Walker scored 34 points for Charlotte and Gerald Henderson added 22, but the fourth quarter belonged to Jefferson. With Detroit up 99-94, the 6-foot-10 centre scored six straight points for the games first and only lead change. Then Walker added a 3-pointer from in front of the Detroit bench to make it 103-99. Jefferson scored Charlottes next seven points on a jumper, a three-point play and a 20-footer that made it 110-102. Brandon Jennings had 26 points for Detroit, which rallied from a 21-point deficit to beat Boston on Wednesday but blew a big lead two nights later. "When Al gets into that kind of rhythm, with his offensive game, Im not sure anyone is going to stop him," Pistons coach Maurice Cheeks said. "We really struggled with their dribble penetration. That had been getting better, but they were able to get their guards to the basket too easily. After that, they just started going to Jefferson in the post and steamrolled us." Down 89-75, the Bobcats scored the first nine points of the fourth quarter to get back in the game. Charlotte ended up with 72 points in the second half and outscored the Pistons 41-17 in the final quarter. The Pistons lost despite shooting 12 of 23 from 3-point range. Charlotte won even though forward Jeff Taylor played less than a minute before going down with a right Achilles injury. Taylor left the game after only 37 seconds. He stayed down for a while after the injury to his right leg and could be heard groaning in pain before he was eventually helped off the court. Taylor is expected to undergo further testing Saturday. The Bobcats have won three straight. Jefferson equaled a season high in scoring that hed set in an overtime win over Toronto on Wednesday. "He played great tonight," Charlottes Cody Zeller said. "He made some tough shots and carried us in the fourth quarter. He was able to play his game tonight and got good looks down in the post." Josh Smith scored 18 points for Detroit, and Josh Harrellson scored all 12 of his in the second quarter. The 6-foot-10 Harrellson looked like he was auditioning for a blooper video when he missed three straight layups during one sequence in the final minute of the first quarter. Those ended up being his only misses of the first half. Kyle Singler and Chauncey Billups made 3-pointers to start the second quarter, giving the Pistons a 37-22 lead. Harrellson added a 16-footer moments later, the first of five consecutive shots he would make in the quarter, including two 3-pointers. Detroit led 52-32 after an alley-oop from Will Bynum to Andre Drummond, but there was enough time for the Bobcats not only to win -- but in convincing fashion. "Its real big, especially for a team like us, trying to prove ourselves," Jefferson said. "We came back from 20 points down and we just kept fighting, and stayed together." NOTES: Detroit G Rodney Stuckey (sore right shoulder) did not play. ... The Bobcats are still without F Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (broken left hand). ... Charlotte went 25 of 28 on free throws. ... The last team to rally from at least 20 points behind for a victory -- then blow a lead of at least 20 for a loss in the next game was Orlando in 2001, according to STATS. The Magic came back from a 20-point deficit to beat Chicago on Jan. 15, 2001, then blew a 22-point lead in a loss to Dallas three days later. Nike Dunk Wholesale China . Heavily-criticized after allowing a dozen goals on 58 shots in two games in Boston, Luongo continued his dominance at home. Hes now allowed two goals in three home games in this series. Nike Dunk Shoes Clearance . According to a police report, Douglas is accused of grabbing his girlfriend by the neck and slamming her against the wall several times while he carried her from the elevator to their Hartford hotel room early Sunday morning. http://www.nikedunkdiscount.com/ . A criminal complaint filed in Hennepin County District Court said his girlfriend told police they got into the argument early Thursday at his suburban Minneapolis home.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hi Kerry, I am sure you will get a ton of emails on this one. Last night, the Kings went up 2-1 on the Sharks around eight minutes remaining. My question with this goal - Is Justin Williams allowed to hit the goalie with his stick? Cant this be considered goalie interference? I am a Ducks fan waiting to see my next opponent. I really think the Sharks were cheated here. The NHL says this type of play is non-reviewable. This excuse just seems like an easy way out from a judgment call. Thanks,Jake Kevari Jake: The L.A. Kings greasy second goal should have been disallowed by referee Chris Lee as per rule 69.6 when Justin Williams used his stick to push Alex Stalock, set in a statuesque pose, that resulted in both the puck and the toe of Stalocks left skate to cross the goal line into the net. It appeared that the referee was purely focused on the puck that became partially visible under the left skate of Alex Stalock after the goalie made the initial save. If referee Lee taken had taken into account the action of Justin Williams pushing Stalock from the front of the goal crease with his hockey stick or subsequently had the opportunity to utilize video review I would hope that a different decision on the play would have been rendered. Many fans who follow me on twitter @kfraserthecall (Kings Fans perhaps?) could not comprehend that the action of Justin Williams pushing Alex Stalock with his stick became a goalie interference violation. Language contained in Rule 69 defines contact, whether incidental or otherwise, to mean any contact that is made between or among a goalkeeper and attacking player(s), whether by means of a stick or any part of the body. Some had even more difficulty accepting that Rule 69.6 applied on this play since Stalock was not knocked completely into the back of the net. Rule 69.6 reads; "In the event that a goalkeeper has been pushed into the net together with the puck by an attacking player after making a stop, the goal will be disallowed." To simplify this play, Alex Stalock made an initial save on his knees wheen Robin Regehr shot the puck from the top left side faceoff circle. Discount Nike Dunk. Stalocks lower body remained stationary inside the top right side of his goal crease after the puck was gobbled up in his pads. Referee Chris Lee attacked the net straddling the goal line with the whistle in a ready position near his mouth demonstrating some intent to blow the whistle and kill the play; that is until he saw the puck peek out from under Stalocks left skate blade and pad. The refs body posture and head position indicates that he was intently focused on the puck from this moment forward. Freeze frame that visual picture in your mind for a second! If in this moment, Justin Williams dove or crashed into Alex Stalock resulting in the puck entering the net, I would think most everyone would agree that "goalie interference" had been committed and the referee should disallow the goal. The exact same illegal outcome was achieved when Justin Williams used his hockey stick to push Stalock within his goal crease and off his set-stationary position which caused both the puck and the goalies left skate to cross the goal line and enter the net as demonstrated by the overhead net-cam shot. To disallow the goal under Rule 69.6 would be purely academic at this point had the referee been focused more on the action taking place at the front of the net as opposed to the puck. Ideally, the whistle (or intent to blow the whistle) should have been exercised once Justin Williams began pushing Alex Stalock with his stick, if not before! Jake, video review can only be utilized in eight specific situations as listed in Rule 38.4. At the present time interference on the goalkeeper is not one of them. I have continually stated that referees must have the ability to review their initial decision whenever contact with the goalkeeper is in question. This should be initiated by the officials on the ice, the video goal judge or through a coachs challenge. However the review is initiated, I strongly recommend that a referee(s) makes the final call after personally reviewing the play in question on a monitor in the timekeepers box. Look for expanded use of video review in some form next season. We can only hope they get it right. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).