Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Braxton Miller Color Rush Jersey

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 26.02.2019 07:41
von chenyan94 | 172 Beiträge

Even with last week’s huge swing in fortunes by the Bills Ibraheim Campbell Color Rush Jersey , Giants, Seahawks, Lions and Browns, there remain lots of questions about each of them.At least they aren’t winless.Then there are the projected contenders who are struggling through three games: New England, Atlanta, Green Bay, Minnesota, Pittsburgh and the Chargers.Several figure to get going: the Patriots always seem to, and get Julian Edelman back in Week 5; the Packers when Aaron Rodgers is healthier; the Steelers if things ever calm down in the locker room.Unfortunately, the injuries that have ravaged the Falcons might be too much to overcome.Still, they have a win, which is more than Houston , Oakland and Arizona can say. Man, are things getting ugly in those places.“It’s frustrating,” says Texans coach Bill O’Brien, whose team has been outscored only 74-59. “It is, but that’s the way it is. That’s the NFL. These are close games and it’s the team that doesn’t beat themselves that ends up winning, and we’ve been beating ourselves too much.”As have the Raiders , who can’t hold onto a lead. They are the second team in the past 20 seasons to start the season with three straight losses after leading the first three games at halftime.“Nobody cares right now. They want results,” returning coach Jon Gruden insists. “We want to win. I think the players see a lot of things to be confident about, but we know we got to finish football games much better.”The Cardinals need to start and finish games much better. They were blown out in their first two matches, then led Chicago for most of last Sunday’s game before folding.“The guys are disappointed, they’re down, but they understand right now it’s still early,” new coach Steve Wilks says. “We need to find a way to finish football games, as we did not do (Sunday).”Wilks is correct that it is still early, and 0-3 is not a sentence to purgatory for the remainder of the schedule. Last season, the Chargers began 0-4 and nearly made the playoffs.The difference between these three 2018 stragglers and the 2017 Chargers is, for one, talent.Let’s start with Oakland.RAIDERSWhen Gruden and upper management opted to deal Khalil Mack, it not only was a massive hit to the linebacker position Senio Kelemete Color Rush Jersey , but to the entire defense. Super defenders such as Mack are like a Tom Brady on the other side of the ball, making everyone around them better.His departure created a major void in the locker room as well. Sometimes a player is worth whatever he’s asking, or close to it. This seems to be such a case.Opponents can run on the Raiders, and there’s virtually no one to fear as a pass rusher. Oakland has a total of three sacks and one takeaway.Only Buffalo in the AFC has scored fewer than the Raiders’ 52 points. The passing game hasn’t flopped, but Derek Carr has been picked off five times already; he threw 13 last year. Marshawn Lynch, to his credit, has three rushing touchdowns, but otherwise the ground game has been mediocre.All of that enthusiasm in the Bay Area has been dampened by the Mack trade and the 0-3 record. Should the Raiders fall to the Browns on Sunday, whatever honeymoon period Gruden had would be over.CARDINALSThis is the least surprising of the early collapses. While Arizona went 8-8 last season, it lost so much offensive firepower and brain power that having scored 20 points so far 鈥?the next-worse team is Dallas with 41 鈥?isn’t shocking.Coach Bruce Arians, all three quarterbacks, including solid veteran Carson Palmer, and wideouts John Brown and Jaron Brown are all gone. The new attack installed for Wilks by Mike McCoy has been a dud despite the presence of versatile running back David Johnson, who missed all but the opener last year, and all-time receiving great Larry Fitzgerald.Only the Jets have more giveaways than Arizona’s seven, and now rookie QB Josh Rosen gets the call. He likes to gamble, which could lead to a lot more turnovers.The defense under Wilks can get to the quarterback. It hasn’t done much else, though.TEXANSThis slump is most confounding.Unlike the Cardinals, the Texans got back a ton of skill in J.J. Watt 鈥?the NFL’s best defender when he has been healthy 鈥?Whitney Mercilus and Deshaun Watson. Many prognosticators picked them to win the AFC South or contend for a wild card in an improved division.Instead, the Texans have been perhaps the biggest disappointment of September. Watson hasn’t been nearly as dynamic as in his six starts of 2017 before tearing up his knee. The offense has sputtered badly in the red zone.Watt had a big second half against the Giants last Sunday, the first time he’s looked like a star.Of the three winless teams, though, Houston would seem to be the best bet to get headed in an upward direction.“There’s no magic dust, there’s no magic wand we can just say, ‘Hey, wave this magic wand and everything’s going to be OK,'” O’Brien says. “It’s hard work, it’s trying to figure out what we do best, do it better, and the things we’re not doing well, either stop doing them or figure out how to improve them.“There’s no other way out of it. There’s no choice. … You have to go to work and you have to figure it out. That’s sports Braxton Miller Color Rush Jersey , that’s life and that’s the way it is.”___ HOUSTON (AP) — Deshaun Watson and the Houston Texans got their third straight win on Sunday.But it came with a price as the already-banged up quarterback took 19 more hits in the 20-13 victory over the Buffalo Bills.Watson was sacked seven times and took 12 other hits from the Bills. The second-year player, questionable this week with a chest injury, was slow to get up several times and didn’t seem to be moving as well as he normally does.Houston coach Bill O’Brien was asked about the performance of the offensive line and what the group can do to improve.“I don’t know, I really don’t,” he said. “I think we’ve got to go back and figure it out … it starts with me. So, we just have to keep grinding to figure it out, figure out how to get better.”Watson brushed off questions about his health, saying he didn’t “want to make any excuses,” but his teammates acknowledged the injury and said it made them want to do more to help him.“When you’ve got a guy that sacrifices everything when he’s hurt, everybody around him better do the same thing, especially if it’s your quarterback,” defensive end Jadeveon Clowney said. “I think everybody put that on their shoulders this week and just tried to give it all up for him.”Watson was 15 of 25 for 177 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions. He also lost a fumble. He’s been sacked 25 times this season and taken 66 other hits behind a line that was supposed to be improved this year.O’Brien was certainly happy with the win, but knows his team must improve on offense if it hopes to compete with Jacksonville next week.“We’re not going to be able to be where we want to be unless we figure this thing out on offense,” he said. “And figure out what we have to be to be able to run the ball, throw the ball consistently.”Some things to know about Houston’s win over Buffalo.ALLEN’S HEALTHBuffalo rookie quarterback Josh Allen’s status for next week is uncertain after he left Sunday’s game with an elbow injury. Coach Sean McDermott said after the loss that the Bills were still evaluating Allen’s injury and he didn’t have any more details on it. Allen did not speak to the media.Allen was injured when Houston’s Whitney Mercilus hit his right elbow with his helmet after Allen’s pass.Allen threw for 84 yards and ran for 20 before being replaced by Nathan Peterman. Peterman threw for 61 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions, including one that was returned 28 yards by Johnathan Joseph for a touchdown that put the Texans on top with 1:23 remaining.Kareem Jackson intercepted him after that to seal Houston’s win.HAIRY TACKLEHouston’s Jadeveon Clowney dragged running back Chris Ivory down by one of his long dreadlocks for a 3-yard loss early in the fourth quarter. The cringe-worthy play made Ivory’s head snap back as Clowney clutched his hair for the tackle.“I was supposed to set that edge, but I took it inside,” Clowney said. “And if I go inside coach said: ‘You better make that tackle.’ So, I was trying to do whatever it takes to make that tackle. I tried to reach out and grab for his jersey and I pulled him by the hair.”Clowney said Ivory approached him after the play to ask him about it.“He said: ‘Come on man, why did you pull my hair?’ and I said: ‘Come on man, why you trying to run from me,'” Clowney said.Clowney, who also has long dreadlocks, knows that being tackled like that had to hurt badly.“I’ve been pulled by my hair a few times,” he said. “They made it part of the uniform and if I can reach for him again I would.”THE “OLD GUYSJoseph is 34 and Jackson is 30, leading the young players on Houston’s defense to joke that the “old men” were the stars of Sunday’s game.“I’m cool with that,” Jackson said. “They can call us old all they want as long as we’re going out there and flying around.”The two players are ranked first and second in career interceptions in franchise history.Joseph took the lead with his 15th interception with the Texans on his touchdown return on Sunday, but Jackson regained the franchise lead when he grabbed his 16th one less than a minute after that.__

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).