Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

www.nflshopoutlet.com

in NEUES AUS DEM AUSLAND 26.02.2019 09:38
von hongwei28 | 151 Beiträge

Cooper Kupp returned to practice with the Los Angeles Rams on Thursday Cameron Jordan Jersey Salute to Service , less than three weeks after the receiver injured his knee.While Kupp is still uncertain whether he'll play Sunday, the second-year pro is grateful to be anywhere near the field this quickly, since he also incurred a concussion one week before he was carted off the turf in Denver with that knee injury."It could have been worse," Kupp said. "Guys in this league go through a lot worse. It's football. You know these things are going to happen. At some point, everyone goes through some kind of injury if you play this game long enough. Hopefully you'll just move through this thing and work through it and get back out there playing the game I love."Kupp hopes to be in uniform when the Rams (8-0) visit the New Orleans Saints (6-1) in a tantalizing midseason NFC showdown, and coach Sean McVay expected to have LA's full complement of receivers at Jared Goff's disposal in what could be a high-scoring showdown with Drew Brees and coach Sean Payton.Kupp was hurt by a horse-collar tackle from the Broncos' Darian Stewart. One week earlier, he left a game in Seattle after taking a head hit.The dual experiences were a challenge for a receiver who never missed significant playing time in college at Eastern Washington or during his outstanding rookie season, when he led Los Angeles with 869 yards receiving and formed a tight bond with Goff."The first thing that goes through my head as soon as it happens is, 'I'm letting these guys down by not being able to be out there and compete,'" Kupp said. "You put so much time and effort into getting your body ready to play Michael Thomas Jersey Salute to Service , and then when you're not able to because your body is not allowing you to, you feel like, 'What else could I have done to prevent this from happening?'"A receiver can't do much about a horse-collar tackle from behind, and the injury was alarming to his teammates."I think the knee one was definitely scary to see," Goff said. "You see those happen all the time, and usually they're not very good. Whenever someone gets carted off like that, usually it doesn't end up very good. I think he's recovered really quickly."Kupp had 30 catches for 438 yards and five touchdowns in the Rams' first five games this season. During his absence from most of the past three games, Los Angeles relied on second-year pro Josh Reynolds to fill Kupp's usual spot in the Rams' wideout trio of Robert Woods, Brandin Cooks and Kupp.Reynolds had only seven catches in the last four games, but two went for touchdowns in last week's 29-27 win over Green Bay. McVay loves to use his top three receivers in multiple roles with minimal substitutions Authentic Craig Robertson Jersey , so Reynolds' ability to fill in for Kupp was vital."It's a great group of three," McVay said. "But I think what's been great, if you're going to try to spin a positive on Cooper being out, is it's given us a chance to see what we believed in Josh Reynolds, and that he's a starting-caliber receiver, certainly isn't too big for him."The Rams' passing balance has been a major asset in their unbeaten start. Woods (672 yards receiving) and Cooks (643 yards receiving) are both on pace for 1,000-yard seasons, while running back Todd Gurley is a major factor in the passing game again with 30 catches for 351 yards."Those three are very good receivers that can do everything," McVay said of Woods, Cooks and Kupp. "I think their skill sets complement each other really well."NOTES: CB Sam Shields missed practice Thursday with an illness. ... LB Trevon Young returned to full participation in practice. ... Defensive coordinator Wade Phillips jokingly referred to this weekend's trip to New Orleans as "another revenge game for me." Phillips was the Saints' 38-year-old interim coach for four games in 1985 Alex Okafor Jersey , the first of his six stints as an NFL head coach. "Then they shipped me out of there, so I'm still mad at them," Phillips said laughingly. ... Dante Fowler said his first full practice with the Rams went well, and he is optimistic about being able to contribute Sunday if the Rams put him on the field. Los Angeles acquired the pass-rusher from Jacksonville in a trade Tuesday. "That's probably one of the easiest positions to come in and play," Phillips said. "You say, 'Hey, you go rush the passer on this down.' But he's picked up everything well. Seems like a sharp guy. Picked up everything so far. We may use him in our first- and second-down defense, too."Super Bowl Returning To New Orleans In 2024 While it was assumed that New Orleans would be awarded the the prize of hosting the Super Bowl in 2024 (being the only known city in the running), it was made official this morning by the Greater New Orleans Sports Foundation. This will be the 8th time the Mercedes-Benz Superdome (Formerly the Louisiana Superdome) has hosted the event. Per the Pro Football Hall of Fame, no stadium has hosted more than five Super Bowls except the one in New Orleans.New Orleans also hosted three Super Bowls in old Tulane Stadium between 1970 and 1975 Larry Warford Jersey Salute to Service , making this the eleventh time the city has hosted a Super Bowl. The city needed at least 24 votes from the league owners to be approved to host the Super Bowl again, and the news was received early Wednesday morning.The theme is 2024/7, and is sure to play on the party and celebration spirit that New Orleans has become known for across the world. Plans indicate it will be quite the party when the Super Bowl is back in town. Mrs. Gayle Benson was one of the lead presenters in securing New Orleans as the home of Super Bowl 2024 while being joined by a host of city representatives.Now, for New Orleans Saints fans, the question becomes will they finally be the first team to play in a “dome-field” advantage in the Super Bowl and take home a Lombardi trophy? The city will have to wait six years to find out.This post will be updated with more information as it becomes available.Per Nick Underhill, the Saints received unanimous approval the vote took under a minute.Per Nick Underhill, Mrs. Gayle Benson says there will be upgrades done to the Superdome. www.nflshopoutlet.com/detroit-lions

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).