Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

After the team’s fourth blowout loss of the season, fan confid

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 27.02.2019 02:12
von panxing18 | 391 Beiträge

Buffalo Bills fans are a hearty bunch Lorenzo Alexander Jersey , but even they have their limits. ence has sunk lower than at any other point in the 2018 season.Just 21% of Bills fans are confident in the direction of the team. It’s one thing to be losing games while your team resets their salary cap situation. It’s another to be blown out four times in nine games.Bills fans think Buffalo will lose by four points to the Jets, while fans in New Jersey and surrounding areas think their team will win by two. Not exactly a confident bunch after their rookie QB threw four interceptions last week. Their team confidence is at 11%, so I guess it could be worse.Baltimore Ravens and Tampa Bay Buccaneers fans lead the way with the lowest fan confidence at just 8%. Next up are Denver Broncos fans at 9%, Jets fans at 11%, New York Giants fans at 12%, Green Bay Packers fans at 17%, and Detroit Lions fans at 20%. Oakland Raiders fans are tied with Buffalo at 21%. The highest fan confidence is with the Kansas City Chiefs (98%) with Los Angeles Rams fans close behind (96%). Sign up for FanPulse now and let your voice be heard! ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Nathan Peterman's turnover-over prone days with the Buffalo Bills are over after the second-year player was cut by the team on Monday.The move was announced as the Bills (3-7) enter their bye week, and not long after coach Sean McDermott backed Peterman earlier in the day."I'm still confident in Nate Authentic Kyle Williams Jersey ," he said. McDermott's recent decisions, however, did not appear to match his belief in a player who threw seven interceptions in four appearances this season, and 13 overall in nine career games, including a brief playoff stint last season.Peterman became the odd man out on a team carrying four quarterbacks, and with rookie Josh Allen set to reclaim his starting job after missing four games with a sprained right throwing elbow.The Bills are off until they host Jacksonville on Nov. 25.Peterman was passed on the depth chart by Matt Barkley, who took over the starting job in a 41-10 win over the New York Jets on Sunday. McDermott opted to start Barkley, despite having just signed with Buffalo on Oct. 30, and a week after Peterman — starting in place of injured veteran backup Derek Anderson (concussion) — threw three interceptions in a 41-9 loss to Chicago.Buffalo considered Peterman to be a project in selecting him with a fifth-round pick in the 2017 draft out of Pittsburgh. He spent his final two seasons at Pitt after transferring from Tennessee.This year, the 24-year-old went from winning a three-way offseason quarterback competition http://www.buffalobillsteamonline.com/phillip-gaines-jersey , which also included AJ McCarron, to being off the team entirely.His starting tenure lasted two series into the third quarter, after which he was pulled in favor of Allen in a season-opening 47-3 loss at Baltimore.Things unraveled further when Peterman took over after Allen was hurt in the third quarter of a 20-13 loss at Houston on Oct. 14. After hitting Zay Jones for a go-ahead touchdown, Peterman closed the game by throwing two interceptions, including one returned for the decisive score in the final two minutes.He's best remembered for throwing five interceptions in the first half of his first career start in a 54-24 loss at the Los Angeles Chargers a little under a year ago.Following the loss, McDermott acknowledged to his players he erred in electing to start Peterman ahead of Tyrod Taylor in a bid to spark an underperforming offense in the midst of a two-game skid.Taylor reclaimed the starting duties the following week, and closed the season 4-2 in helping Buffalo end a 17-season playoff drought, which had been the longest active streak in North America's four major professional sports.Overall, including playoffs, Peterman went 69 of 133 for 563 yards and three touchdowns.Peterman maintained an upbeat approach despite his struggles."I'm still here http://www.buffalobillsteamonline.com/stephen-hauschka-jersey ," he said, the week leading up to what proved to be his final start against Chicago. "And every time you're here, every time you step on the field, and you're in this building, I'm always ready. I was ready last week. And I'm going to be ready again this week."He also didn't shy away from acknowledging his miscues."Mistakes are in the past. I've learned from them. I've taken them to heart. I'll never forget them," Peterman said. "But at the same time, I'll learn from them and move on."

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).