Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Denver Broncos Jerseys

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 08.03.2019 04:42
von huangjian123 | 67 Beiträge

Steve Atwater is a Hall of Famer.Full stop.If it isn’t clear by now that the Smilin’ Assassin is one of the best to ever strap on pads and a helmet Womens Customized Denver Broncos Jerseys , there is no point to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Even Baltimore Ravens safety Ed Reed, who is about to become a first-ballot inductee, said he would give up his spot if it means Atwater gets in.Just as I said for Terrell Davis and Pat Bowlen — you cannot write the story of the NFL without Atwater. Why is this so difficult?We did our part over the last month to show why Atwater needs to get inducted. Today. As in, February 2. We’ve covered the Denver Broncos legend’s stats, how he compares to the best who have ever played the safety position, his championships, his performance in moments when the lights shined the brightest, and his character.But the reason that most stands out is what Wade Phillips told me through a friend in September of 2017. Jim Saccomano put that quote in perspective. The head of public relations at the Broncos for 36 years and now a consultant/historian, told me the NFL is about to have its 100th anniversary. For those like me who are terrible at math, that’s 10 decades. Phillips has coached in four of them. “And I certainly wouldn’t be one to argue with Wade Phillips,” Saccomano said.“Steve Atwater was a great player,” he continued. “Steve Atwater is a Hall of Famer. It’s tough. Boy www.thebroncosfootballauthentic.com , a lot of names come up that are Hall of Famers. The problem is, he’s not the only one. I would like to see a lot more given to the safety position. I believe it’s under-represented in the Hall of Fame. And I think Steve Atwater is one of the guys who is in that under-represented group. You could put in three or four more safeties, Atwater being one of them.”When you look at the history of the safety position in the NFL, Atwater was a prototype. He helped revolutionize the position. That’s the definition of a Hall of Famer. “There never is a ‘only guy,’ but Steve Atwater was the top safety on team that won back-to-back Super Bowls, went undefeated for a calendar year, and had one of the best games in a Super Bowl at the safety position that anybody has ever had in Super Bowl XXXII,” Saccomano told me. “Those are all facts, and that’s besides his year in, year out Pro Bowl status. I hope Steve gets in before it gets logjammed at the position.”Players like Atwater get taken for granted. They’re so good and make it look so easy, we lose sight of just how dominant and elite they truly were. When they do it for an organization like the Broncos, history has repeatedly shown the selection committee often loses them in the shuffle. Let’s hope that doesn’t happen today for Atwater. For those on the committee who make this decision — Atwater is in the same boat as Ronnie Lott. The biggest reason so many in Broncos Country Denver Broncos T-Shirt , the media and former players are fighting for Atwater to get his due is related to the class-act person he is.“As clean-cut as a guy could be,” Saccomano said. “I’m not sure I’ve ever heard him swear.” Steve Atwater is a Hall of Famer. Full stop. Time to get the Smilin’ Assassin a bust in Canton, Ohio. Good morning, Broncos Country.With two straight losses to the San Francisco 49ers and Cleveland Browns the Denver Broncos have officially been eliminated from postseason contention. This will be the third year in a row that the franchise has missed the playoffs. In fact, the last time the franchise endured this big of a playoff drought was between the 2006 and 2010 seasons.The hope and thrills the Broncos gave fans several weeks ago are gone. The optimism for the future is tenuous at best. Without question, the Broncos’ offseason will be filled with significant changes with respect to the coaching staff and roster. If the franchise wants to be relevant long-term another successful draft like last year’s is mission critical. Can lightning strike twice for Denver? You better hope so.As it stands now, the Broncos are currently slated to pick thirteenth overall in the 2019 NFL Draft. Moreover, they have ten selections with extra picks in the fourth, fifth and seventh rounds. The extra fourth and seventh round selections are from the Houston Texans from the Demaryius Thomas trade, with their additional fifth round selection via the Minnesota Vikings from Trevor Siemian this past March.Losing the last two games of the season would likely be enough to propel the Broncos into the top ten selections, but they would need some help from the teams currently picking ahead of them. If they somehow make their way there, they would have a lot better chance at being able to find a quarterback of the future or getting to nab one of the top prospects at another significant position of need such as cornerback. With the Broncos’ 2018 campaign another disappointment Denver Broncos Hats , there’s no shame in sharing your thoughts on how the team can rebuild and move forward. Sound off in the comments section and give some of your draft scenarios or prospects you’d be thrilled to see in the Mile High City next season.As always, thank you for reading and here is today’s offering of Horse Tracks.Horse TracksDenver Broncos player Ron Leary pays for layaway items in hometownAn NFL player returned to his hometown for the holidays and made a generous gift to customers at a department store.Broncos’ Adam Gotsis: ‘Mindset Doesn’t Change’ After Getting EliminatedThe Denver Broncos have seen improved play on the defensive line from Adam Gotsis this year.Raiders to host Denver Broncos in AFC West showdown on Christmas EveThe Oakland Raiders return home to Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum for what will mark the club’s final home contest of the 2018 campaign.Seeing is believing: Von Miller’s path to become the Broncos’ Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year nomineeAs the Broncos’ 2018 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year nominee, Von Miller continues to build a legacy off the field.Report: Packers work out former Broncos QB Paxton LynchThe Packers worked out 2016 first-round pick Paxton Lynch on Tuesday.C.J. Anderson signing with Los Angeles Rams - NFL.comVeteran running back C.J. Anderson is signing with the Los Angeles Rams to help bolster the team’s running back corps heading into the postseason, a source told Mike Garafolo.2019 NFL Draft order: Cardinals No. 1; Broncos, Packers in top 14 - NFL.comWhich pick in the 2019 NFL Draft does your team hold, and what are the top needs for all 32 clubs? Have a look at where things stand for your squad coming out of Week 15.NFL Power Rankings, Week 16: Chargers closing in on No. 1 spot - NFL.comWith just two weeks left in the regular season, what is the current NFL pecking order? Elliot Harrison updates his Power Rankings, with the two Los Angeles teams heading in opposite directions.Ron Rivera not ready to shut down Cam Newton - NFL.comIt does not appear as though the Carolina Panthers and head coach Ron Rivera are ready to sit Cam Newton for the final two games of the season.Strong possibility Falcons could fire both OC and DC - NFL.comAfter a disappointing season, the Atlanta Falcons have made it clear head coach Dan Quinn will be back, but the offensive and defensive coordinator positions may be open going into the 2019.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).