Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Jose Quintana Jersey

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 08.03.2019 07:08
von huangjian123 | 67 Beiträge

DENVER (AP) — Trevor Story is going over the top to get back on the field Jose Quintana Jersey , altering his throwing motion to take some of the stress off his sore right elbow.The Colorado Rockies All-Star shortstop returned to the lineup Monday night after missing a week with the ailment. Story batted fifth as the playoff-chasing Rockies opened a four-game series against the Philadelphia Phillies.“It’s tough just sitting and watching,” Story said. “It’s not ideal. The timing of it was pretty brutal. Just really tried to keep my focus .on the treatment and getting better.”Story tweaked his elbow on a throw in the first inning Sept. 17 in Los Angeles and aggravated it on a swing in the fourth.“It’s gotten better every single day, and I’m ready to play,” Story said.Story has been practicing throwing from a more straightaway angle http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-yu-darvish-jersey , which cuts down on elbow stress. He also worked on spin moves Sunday in Arizona and said “it felt good,” he said. “There are little things I can do to take pressure off.”At the plate, the elbow doesn’t really bother him.“But you can’t say so until the game,” he quickly added.The 25-year-old Story is in the midst of a breakout season Paul Konerko Jersey , hitting .288 with 33 homers and 102 RBIs. He recently became the first shortstop in major league history with at least 40 doubles, 30 home runs and 25 steals in a season.His return couldn’t come at a more opportune time. The Rockies started Monday trailing the NL West-leading Dodgers by 1½ games. It’s a name that manager Bud Black was all too happy to pencil back into the heart of the order behind Nolan Arenado, who has 34 homers and 103 RBIs this season.“He’s one of our best players. He plays a premium position and hits in the middle of the order. So it’s quite a presence we didn’t have for a week of games,” Black said. “He’s one of our core players and one of best in the National League.”In other Rockies health news http://www.whitesoxfanproshop.com/authentic-carlos-rodon-jersey , left-hander Tyler Anderson was scratched from his start after he experienced shoulder soreness and replaced by right-hander Jon Gray. Starter-turned-reliever Chad Bettis is slated to pitch Tuesday.“We decided to do what’s best for the team,” said Anderson, 6-9 with a 4.76 ERA this season. “It’s frustrating. I want to take the ball every fifth day. I can’t think about that now, I just have to think about getting back as quick as I can.” Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig's home was the target of a burglary earlier this week.Per TMZ Sports Nellie Fox Jersey , two men attempted to break into Puig's house in San Fernando Valley on Thursday when his Ring security device went off on his cell phone and he was able to yell at them to get them to run away from the scene.TMZ added this marks the third time since March 2017 that burglars have made their way to Puig's home.In March 2017, police officials told reporters more than $170,000 in jewelry and other items were taken from Puig's home.Shortly after Game 7 of the 2017 World Series against the Houston Astros last November, a man broke into the house and stole costume jewelry that carried a value of $150.Mark David of Variety reported the Dodgers All-Star purchased his house in San Fernando Valley in October 2014. He also bought another place in Encino http://www.whitesoxfanproshop.com/authentic-harold-baines-jersey , California, three years later.TMZ noted there aren't any suspects in the latest attempted burglary at Puig's house.The 27-year-old Puig is in his sixth season with the Dodgers. He was named to the National League All-Star team in 2014.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).