Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Germain Ifedi Jersey

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 03.04.2019 04:25
von huangjian123 | 67 Beiträge

Tom Szczerbowski/Getty ImagesYES Network broadcaster Michael Kay apologized to New York Yankees outfielder Clint Frazier for appearing to criticize his inability to return from a concussion. Kirk Meyer of the New York Daily News passed along comments Kay made Monday during an appearance on ESPN New York Radio: "Shame on Clint Frazier for not getting healthy."After Frazier advised the longtime play-by-play man to "steer clear of publicly calling me out for not when we haven't even had one [conversation] about my concussion this year" in a Twitter message http://www.brewersfanproshop.com/authentic-orlando-arcia-jersey , Kay responded."Clint, I would never question someone's injury. Never," he wrote. "In fact, I have gone out of my way to say how I felt for you this year and how badly I know how you want to play. It is beyond my comprehension that you would think I would minimize what you are going through."Kay added: "The next time I make light of someone's injury will be the first time. I should have said how unfortunate you and [Jacoby] Ellsbury's injuries are. It came out in a clumsy way. If you took it the wrong way, I apologize and look forward to speaking with you personally."Kay was speaking about the Yankees' lack of depth because of injuries and also referenced Ellsbury in the remarks, which he laterdescribedas facetious.Frazier, who started the 2018 season on the disabled list because of a concussion, played 15 games across three stints with the Yankees between trips in the minor leagues before getting placed back on the DL early last month withpost-concussion migraines."I feel better. Much better than I did the last two weeks Glenn Robinson Jersey ," he saidJuly 25, perDJ Eberleof theTimes Leader. "I'm just hoping that it continues to go that direction鈥攊t's frustrating whenever it doesn't. To know I feel good right now is better because it eases my mind more."The 23-year-old Georgia native has compiled a .238/.295/.429 slash line with four home runs in 54 appearances across two seasons with the Yankees.The team has not provided a timetable for Frazier's return. Shane Robinson will continue to provide New York with outfield depth for the time being. PEORIA, Ariz. (AP) — Right-handed reliever Adam Warren signed a $2.5 million, one-year contract Friday with the San Diego Padres, who hold a club option for 2020.To make room on the 40-man roster, the Padres placed left-hander Jose Castillo on the 60-day injured list with a left flexor strain.In 47 relief appearances between the New York Yankees and Seattle Mariners last season, Warren went 3-2 with a 3.14 ERA.Over parts of seven major league seasons, Warren is 26-23 with six saves and a 3.42 ERA.He gets $2 million this year Manny Pina Jersey , and the Padres have a $2.5 million option for 2020 with a $500,000 buyout.The contract allows him to earn $1 million annually in performance bonuses for games and $1 million for innings.Warren would get $100,000 each for 20, 25, 30, 35, 50, 45 and 50 games http://www.brewersfanproshop.com/authentic-orlando-arcia-jersey , and $150,000 each for 55 and 60. He would get $100,000 for 70 innings, $150,000 for 90 and $250,000 each for 110, 130 and 150.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).