Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Phil Haynes Seattle Seahawks Jersey

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 07.05.2019 05:40
von hongwei28 | 151 Beiträge

Over the past several days we have been working our way through the 2018 draft picks of the Seattle Seahawks Bobby Wagner Jersey , and to this point have looked at and graded the selections of Rashaad Penny, running back in the first round,Rasheem Green, defensive end taken in the third round, Alex McGough, quarterback chosen in the seventh round, Jacob Martin, defensive end picked in the sixth round andJamarco Jones, tackle selected in the fifth round. That puts us halfway through the process of grading the team’s 2018 draft picks and brings us to where can grade the one player in the draft class who will be playing on an NFL field today, fifth round punter and rookie Pro Bowler Michael Dickson. The selection of Dickson in the draft was a kind of unique situation, in that the Hawks were sitting with the 156th pick with a half dozen teams in front of them when they suddenly traded up with the Denver Broncos to spot 149. In order to move those seven spots, they had to give Denver a seventh rounder, pick 226 overall. Following the draft reports emerged that the Denver War Room erupted into laughter when the Seahawks used the pick on a punter. Now, I have to admit that I was right there with them laughing at the Seahawks, because who trades up to draft a punter? Especially a punter who was singlehandedly responsible for getting his first college football coach fired? We can argue about interpretations of blame for that Longhorns loss until everyone on earth is blue in the face Frank Clark Jersey , but if you can’t punt your team to victory over the Kansas Jayhawks, are you really even a punter? I mean, sure, Dickson finished with an average of 48.2 yards per punt, the second highest in the NFL behind Andy Lee’s 48.6, but it’s not like he’s crushing people on returns like Matt Bosher. In any case, Dickson is set to have his punting skills on display Sunday at the Pro Bowl, where he will be representing the Seahawks as a member of the NFC squad. And just in case you’re wondering, the two selections sent to Denver to get pick 149 and use it to bring Dickson to the Pacific Northwest were used on linebacker Devante Downs and tight end Troy Fumagalli. Fumagalli spent the 2018 season in injured reserve and did not play a single snap for the Broncos, while Downs played sparingly, recording just 125 special teams snaps. Interestingly, Dickson is credited with having played 170 special teams snaps, meaning that he had more snaps in 2018 than Fumagalli and Downs combined. In addition, when the NFL announced the initial Pro Bowl rosters back in December, there were only six rookies who made the cut. In addition to Dickson that list includes:Saquon Barkley Phil Haynes Jersey , running back taken 1.2 by the New York Giants,Denzel Ward, cornerback selected 1.4 by the Cleveland Browns, Quenton Nelson, guard selected 1.6 by the Indianapolis ColtsDerwin James, safety chosen 1.17 by the Los Angeles Chargers,Phillip Lindsay, undrafted free agent running back signed by the Denver Broncos. So, it’s a pretty solid company in which Dickson finds himself at the conclusion of his rookie season, and there is zero doubt that the Seahawks got good value out of the fifth round pick they used to secure his services. Now it simply comes down to how good a value they received. Let’s get to the poll to see. RENTON, Wash. (AP) — When he came out of Alabama, Jarran Reed was regarded as a run-stopping defensive tackle.That was it.Anything else he provided for the Seattle Seahawks was going to be extra.“He was a real dedicated run defender coming out. We did not see him specialize in rushing the passer. He has just emerged through his focus and dedication and hard work he has become a complete player,” Seattle coach Pete Carroll said.On a defensive line where pass rush was a major question entering the season, Seattle has gotten an unexpected boost from its starting defensive tackle. Reed is second on the team with 6½ sacks entering Monday night’s game against Minnesota.But it’s more than just sacks where Reed has provided help to Seattle’s pass rush. Reed leads Seattle in quarterback hits with 17 and had six last week against San Francisco to go along with one sack.Even when he’s not taking the quarterback down, Reed is helping provide the kind of pressure quarterback pressure Seattle’s defense needs.“I think he expects to get to the quarterback more than he used to and he wanted to develop his pass rush game Phil Haynes Seattle Seahawks Jersey ,” Carroll said. “He worked hard at it and I think his mentality to rush the passer is just the best it’s been.”Reed agreed with Carroll’s assessment. Reed said he decided this offseason he would focus on his pass rushing, perhaps realizing the impact he could provide to Seattle’s defense if he could get pressure from the interior.With Michael Bennett and Cliff Avril gone, Seattle lost its two top pass rushers. Frank Clark was the only returning defensive lineman with a track record of having success getting to the quarterback. It’s why the defensive line — and the pass rush specifically — was such a major question for the Seahawks entering the season.Reed’s success has alleviated some of those concerns. He had three total sacks in his career entering the season.“The major emphasis last offseason was to get better at my all-around game, to be more reliable, to be on the field more for the team,” Reed said.Reed said most of his offseason work was done in basic places. He would go to parks or football fields around Atlanta to practice his skills and would work out at a local gym.If there was a sand volleyball court available, he would go there to train. He chose not to go to any of the high-end training facilities for his offseason work, with the exception of spending some time back on campus at Alabama.“I don’t go to all the fancy little other things everybody goes and spends all that money on. I don’t do that,” Reed said. “I just use what the earth has. If it has some grass I can run on that. If it has sand, I can run on that. I lift at a regular gym, for real.”Reed’s challenge this week will be disrupting Minnesota’s passing game. The Vikings have the seventh-best pass offense in the league in yards per game, but use a lot of short passes to make their offense work. That may not allow the same opportunities for Reed to get to the quarterback as a week ago.“He was a great run defender and he came in here and was able to do that, but I think he’s just expanded the scope of his game and it’s obvious,” Carroll said. “He’s been a nice factor.”

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).