Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

www.49erslockerroom.com

in NEUES AUS DEM AUSLAND 06.06.2019 03:12
von hongwei28 | 151 Beiträge

Fooch’s update: Jay Glazer followed up Sunday late morning Womens Nick Bosa Jersey , saying Mullens is expected to start in Week 10.San Francisco 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan will not make his decision on starting quarterback known for at least a couple more days, but an early report suggests it will be Nick Mullens over C.J. Beathard. NFL Network reporter Ian Rapoport is reporting “it would be a major surprise” if Mullens was not the 49ers starter moving forward.Shanahan said the players are getting four days off before they return to practice on Tuesday. He wanted to wait until they return before making and announcing a decision on the quarterback position. The 49ers will likely announce their Week 10 media availability on Monday, at which point we’ll know when Shanahan is meeting with the media. I imagine at that first press conference he’ll have an answer.It makes sense to start Mullens against the Giants. He could not have played much better in his debut. It was against an awful Raiders team, so it makes sense to give him another start to see how he does against a bad, but slightly better Giants team. If he looks good against them, then you see how he does against a bad Bucs defense following the bye.This is a lost season in terms of the team’s playoff chances, so it turns into a significant evaluation season. Mullens is in his second year with the organization, and at some point they were going to need to see how he would do against live competition. I don’t expect Mullens to emerge long-term as anything more than a backup, but surprises do happen. It would be great if the 49ers found themselves with a great backup they could trade for significant picks. I don’t expect that to happen, but you don’t know until you get him out on the field.Meanwhile, I’m sure C.J. Beathard is not overly enthused by the possibility of being benched again. I don’t know if he’ll be surprised by it, but it won’t make it any easier. Although we seem to have an idea of his ceiling, he is still only in his second season. If Mullens retains the starting job next week, I don’t expect this to be the last we see of Beathard on the field. But for now, it makes all the sense in the world to get Mullens more snaps. The San Francisco 49ers kick off Week 9 of the NFL season with a Thursday Night game, which means it’s prediction time once again! The 49ers will have what may be a comedy of errors against the Oakland Raiders. Both teams have been struggling, but the difference is Joshua Garnett Jersey , the 49ers are actually trying. The predictions will include:1. The first offensive play the 49ers will run/attempt to execute,2. The first player on defense (not special teams) who will make a tackle, and3. How the team’s first touchdown will be scored (if you think one will be scored).Here are the ground rules for the predictions.Offensive Play Prediction Guidelines: Try to be as specific as you can on what you think the 49ers’ first offensive play will be. Don’t just say “pass play” or “run play”. Instead, say “Beathard throws a slant route to Gar莽on for 7 yards” or “Alfred Morris runs right side and picks up three yards.” You can also predict incompletions, interceptions, fumbles, touchdowns, and even a safety if you really think that will happen on the first offensive play!Defensive Tackle Prediction Guidelines: Predicting the first defensive play is much more obscure, so this one is a simpler category -- project who you think will make the team’s first tackle that does not come on special teams or a returned interception/fumble.First Touchdown Against Oakland: If you do not think the 49ers will score a touchdown, then say “no touchdowns” as your answer. Otherwise, predict how you think the 49ers’ first offensive touchdown will be scored, along with the person(s) who will score. You can predict it to be on offense, defense, or special teams. If you predict a passing touchdown, name both the quarterback and the receiver.Here is the template you can copy+paste for your comments:First Offensive Play: First Defensive Tackle: First Touchdown: Here are my predictions.First Offensive Play: Matt Breida pitch around right side for six yards First Defensive Tackle: DeForest Buckner of Doug MartinFirst Touchdown:C.J. Beathard to Kendrick Bourne on 3rd and 13 out of shotgun.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).