Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Here is how I expect the first round to go

in NEUES AUS DEM AUSLAND 15.06.2019 05:06
von chenyan94 | 172 Beiträge

in the 2019 NFL Draft."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos Free AgencyBroncos DraftBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旴reaking NewsBroncos 2019 Draft Class Announced脳Broncos Draft 20192019 NFL Mock Draft - The Prediction for Round 1New Steve Atwater Jersey ,21commentsHere is how I expect the first round to go in the 2019 NFL Draft. 2019 NFL Mock Draft - The Prediction for Round 1Murray is going 1. Jerome Miron-USA TODAY SportsFor the final mock before the real thing, I thought I’d take my final stab at guessing the first round. If nothing else, it should be fun to look back on and laugh Friday, so let’s throw some darts. 1. Oakland Raiders - Kyler Murray - QUARTERBACKAll day yesterday there were different rumors circulating about the Raiders. It’s almost like reporters forgot that Gruden and Mayock threw the scouts out to keep intel tight to the chest. What hasn’t been a secret is Gruden’s hot & cold attitude towards Derek Carr. With 3 picks in the first round this is his best chance at finding a capable replacement. 2. San Francisco 49ers - Nick Bosa - EDGEThis picks been locked in so long it’s boring. Let’s move on. 3. Washington - Dwayne Haskins - QUARTEBACKFor as long as people have known that John Lynch wanted Joey Nick Bosa, people have known that the Jets wanted to move down. What complicates things is the Cardinals and Bucs, who could also willingly jump farther down the board for a pick haul. In the end, I think Washington gets the best deal at 3. People will grill the Jets for getting so little, but take a look at their roster. Every pick helps. 4. Arizona Cardinals - Quinnen Williams - DEFENSIVE LINEHere’s betting the Cards would get an A+ grade for simply getting the Raiders haul and Q, who looks like the best player in this draft class. 5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Devin White - LINEBACKERThere’s been a few who have given Arians a corner here. I do think was the Jets best offensive lineman in 2018? Sam Darnold needs better than that and Adam Gase is going to go offense in the first. This is his last real shot at a HC job. 16. Carolina Panthers - Jonah Williams - OFFENSIVE LINEIs he a guard? Is he a tackle? Good news, the Panthers need both. Can he fill two spots at once?17. New York Giants - Rashan Gary - DEFENSIVE LINEI like Brian Burns. Dave Gettleman won’t. James Bettcher has one of those schemes that can manufacture pressure, so a pure edge rusher won’t be as high a priority, and the team will fall for Gary’s tools. 18. Minnesota Vikings - Garrett Bradbury - OFFENSIVE LINEMinny is a sleeper team to try and move up to grab Dillard, but wind up sticking to grab the best interior linemen left on the board. Some will peg Cody Ford here. Bradbury is a better fit for the Kubiak scheme. 19. Tennessee Titans - Cody Ford - OFFENSIVE LINEI think the Titans are another wildcard. While they were Blaine Gabbert away from a playoff berth in 2018 they secretly have a slew of needs at priority positions. You probably didn’t realize that because they’re a boring team. (Seriously name four players after Mariota, I’ll wait.)20. Pittsburgh Steelers - Brian Burns - EDGEI think the Steelers will try and move up. I just also think Kevin Colbert will try too hard to make sure he looks like he won the deal to get anything done. Cornerback makes a lot of sense here but Burns is a clean fit for them as a 3-4 edge rusher who will be able to drop in space with time. If Ben Roethlisberger hadn’t agreed to an extension yesterday I would have put a receiver here, as Pit seems more concerned with his happiness than the on field product. 21. Seattle Seahawks - Montez Sweat - EDGEThe draft falls perfectly for Seattle’s needs. Some teams ahead of them worry about a heart condition. Pete Carroll convinces himself he has enough heart for everyone.22. Baltimore Ravens - N’Keal Harry - WIDE RECEIVERI almost grabbed Noah Fant here because Lamar Jackson can never have enough tight ends. Instead he gets a contested catch artist who can make his quarterback look competent. At the press conference they’ll talk about his ability to block. Bet on it.23. Houston Texans - Dalton Risner - OFFENSIVE LINEI think Bill O’Brien darn near poops himself when the run on lineman starts. In the end Houston gets a guy who can play anywhere but left tackle. That’ll help later as they need 3 more linemen. 24. Oakland Raiders - Noah Fant - TIGHT ENDThe Raiders are going to get glowing reviews coming out of this draft. Then their defense is going to be the worst in football.25. Detroit Lions - Greedy Williams - CORNERBACKDetroit burns some of that extra capital they got to get back up and give the Darius Slayton a running mate and heir apparent. 26. Indianapolis Colts - Jeffery Simmons - DEFENSIVE LINEThis just screams the kind of long view pick that I imagine Chris Ballard has the onions to pull off. Since his hire Indy has come across as the kind of front office that will make the smart pick Brian Dawkins Jersey , even if it isn’t necessarily the obvious one in the moment.27. Arizona Cardinals - Hakeem Butler - WIDE RECEIVERIf the Cardinals settle on Josh Rosen, they’re going to need him a real receiver. Zombie Fitzgerald and Christian Kirk aren’t going to cut it. 28. Los Angeles Chargers - Byron Murphy - CORNERBACKGus Bradley gets a clean fit for his zone heavy scheme. I think Murphy slides farther than anticipated because he isn’t the kind of silly athlete that NFL team’s take high in the first. Chargers have a quietly scary secondary to fill that empty stadium with.29. Seattle Seahawks - Nasir Adderly - SAFETYI prefer Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, I just think Carroll will like a 4-year starter who can stepinto that Earl Thomas role early on.30. Green Bay Packers - Johnathan Abrams - SAFETYPeople are going to call me Cheezy when I pick Rodgers to make it back to the Super Bowl and I don’t even care. Abrams gives them a flexible chess piece that can come up and help cover in the intermediate zone and also play as an extra linebacker.31. Los Angeles Rams - Clellin Ferrell - EDGEMuch like Samson Ekubam, Ferrell is a stronger player rushing than he is in space. That’s alright in Wade’s scheme. 32. New England Patriots - Jerry Tillery - DEFENSIVE LINEHere’s betting this pick looks like a steal 3 years down the road. Broncos quarterback Case Keenum threw a touchdown pass for the first time since Week One and finished the game with 377 passing yards, but that figure doesn’t paint a very accurate picture of how things played out against the Jets.Keenum threw the first quarter touchdown pass after the Broncos took over on the Jets’ 20-yard-line and then didn’t get the Broncos back into the end zone until they were down 34-10 in the fourth quarter. In the interim, he was sacked four times and pressured consistently during a frustrating afternoon for the Denver offense.Jets defensive end Leonard Williams had 2.5 sacks and said after the game that it felt like Keenum was overwhelmed by what the defense was doing.“That’s what I loved to see,” Williams said, via the New York Daily News. “There were a few times when we hit him … even if it wasn’t a sack. We were getting to him a lot. He seemed really uncomfortable. There were times when we wouldn’t even get to him and he would just get scared and throw the ball away. There would be nobody over there. That’s the best thing you could do as a defense: Get in the head of the offense flustered like that.”Keenum said he could point to “four or five” reasons why the offense struggled on Sunday, including his own play.“There were a few new things, but it鈥檚 no excuse,” Keenum said, via a transcript provided by the Jets. “I鈥檝e got to do better identifying that stuff and getting the ball out on time. There鈥檚 a few plays that I know specifically, even from the pictures I could see I had guys running open and I didn鈥檛 pull the trigger. I take those sacks. They鈥檙e on me. I pride myself on getting the ball out on time and there鈥檚 definitely some instances where I didn鈥檛.”The Broncos have now lost three games in a row after opening with a pair of wins. That feels a lot like last year, which isn’t a good thing for the Broncos as they went from 3-1 to 3-9 in a losing season.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).