Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

If you’ve been following alo

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 21.06.2019 05:30
von panxing18 | 391 Beiträge

ng this week Aqib Talib Jersey , you know that the Los Angeles Rams are about as healthy as you could ever ask them to be as they head into the NFC Championship game against the New Orleans Saints. That bodes well in what is now the most important 60 minutes of their entire season.And the Friday injury report isn’t going to raise any concerns. The Saints, however, will be without a pair of pass-catchers. And despite the injury report listing him as questionable for Sunday’s game Marcus Peters Jersey , the Saints will indeed be without veteran tight end Benjamin Watson — as it was announced earlier that he’ll miss the game with appendicitis. You’ve got to feel for a 15-year veteran like Watson, who announced he’ll retire after this season. Should the Rams win on Sunday, it’s clearly not the exit to his career the 38 year old TE had envisioned. But the absence of Watson and Keith Kirkwood David Long Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , along with the dinged up nature of their offensive line, bode well for the Rams. Sean McVay’s success with the Rams has resulted in several other teams hiring coaches with ties to McVay, and the Bengals are one of those teams. New Bengals head coach Zac Taylor says you can expect to see a similar offense in Cincinnati in 2019.But Taylor added today on that he has hired several offensive assistants he hadn’t previously worked with Los Angeles Rams Jerseys 2019 , and they’re going to re-shape the offense to their own talent, not just copy the Rams’ playbook.“It will be the Cincinnati Bengals’ playbook. There’s no doubt about it. The starting point will be what we did in L.A. We had a lot of success there. I believed in what we did. But I think it was also important to hire people with outside experiences,” Taylor said.One thing Taylor said he is committed to is sticking with quarterback Andy Dalton.“I’ve watched Andy closely for the last eight years David Long Jersey nfl draft ,” Taylor said. “I think he’s a great fit for what we’re going to do. He’s very smart, he’s accurate, he can get the ball out on time. So I think he’s going to fit this offense to a T.”If Dalton can lead the Bengals’ offense to Rams-like numbers Youth David Long Jersey , the folks in Cincinnati will be very happy. If not, it may be another quarterback running the Cincinnati Bengals’ playbook in the future.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).