Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

DENVER - Paul Stastny didnt get the welcome home he hoped for but he got the win. [url=http://www.twinssale.com/twins-kyle-gibso

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 25.07.2019 08:24
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

DENVER - Paul Stastny didnt get the welcome home he hoped for but he got the win. Kyle Gibson Twins Jersey .T.J. Oshie scored from the slot at 1:03 of overtime and the St. Louis Blues beat the Colorado Avalanche 3-2 on Saturday night.Kevin Shattenkirk had a goal and an assist and defenceman Alex Pietrangelo also scored for the Blues, who have won four straight and gave Stastny a win in his return to Denver.It was good to get that first game (back in Colorado) out of the way, Stastny said.Stastny was back for the first time since signing a four-year deal with St. Louis in the off-season. He spent his first eight seasons in Colorado and left ranked eighth in franchise history with 458 points.Despite suffering through lean years with the Avalanche, Stastny didnt receive a warm welcome from the fans. He was booed when he stepped on the ice for his first shift and the first few times he touched the puck. He didnt register a point.I heard Blues, Stastny said with a laugh. You know how it is. I think if you know me you wouldnt do it. I think its just an emotional Saturday night, so it wasnt surprising. A part of you always expects the worst. It was just different. I think after that first period I kind of settled in.Blues goalie Jake Allen finished with 23 saves.St. Louis dominated for most of the game but couldnt get the winner until overtime. Goalie Calvin Pickard stopped Alexander Steen on several chances in the second and third periods.When we were up 2-1 we really had opportunities to salt it away and it kind of came back to haunt us, Blues coach Ken Hitchcock said. We had five or six great chances to really build a big lead.They got the winner when Barret Jackman fed Oshie in the slot, and the big centre beat Pickard with a shot over the goalies glove.Its something Ive worked on in practice. Just catching it and try to catch that far side, Oshie said. It didnt get there quick but it ended up getting there eventually for the game-winner. It was a great pass by Jacks. He looked across and waited until I jumped in the hole and it was perfect timing.Erik Johnson had both Colorado goals and Gabriel Landeskog had two assists for the slumping Avalanche, who have lost five of six. Pickard finished with 39 saves.It was fun, Johnson said. Any time you can contribute its even more fun. Id trade those two goals to get a win tonight.It was Johnsons first career two-goal game, and it came against his former team. His first one, on a power play, came on a slap shot from the point and gave Colorado a 1-0 lead with 5:59 left in the opening period.His second one, with 1:24 left in the second period, tied the game at 2-all.I got a nice pass from (Nate Guenin) on the 3-on-2 rush and picked my spot on the blocker side, Johnson said.In between, the Blues scored twice. Shattenkirk, who was part of the trade that sent Johnson to Colorado, tied it with a power-play goal just 1:22 after Colorado scored.Pietrangelo gave the Blues a 2-1 lead at 8:16 of the second period with a high shot from the point.NOTES: The Avalanche reassigned C Paul Carey and D Karl Stollery to Lake Erie of the AHL. ... Shattenkirk leads the NHL with 16 power-play points. ... Colorado centre Marc-Andre Cliche returned to the lineup after missing five games with an oblique injury. Jason Castro Twins Jersey . Virtanen opened the scoring at 6:45 of the first period, then gave Canada a two-goal lead with a power-play goal 1:03 into the second. Sweden cut the lead in half when Daniel Muzito Bagenda scored a power-play goal at 10:57 of the second. Jason Castro Jersey . FLIP SAUNDERS (Timberwolves): Im not the least bit surprised that he appointed himself as head coach after his search concluded. http://www.twinssale.com/twins-kirby-puckett-jersey/ . According to a report from ESPN, the veteran safety has signed another one-year deal with the team Raiders, the team that drafted him, and who he returned to last year after a long stint with the Green Bay Packers.The Saskatchewan Roughriders have added some NFL experience to their receiving corps. The Roughriders signed Chaz Schilens, a veteran of six NFL seasons with the Oakland Raiders, New York Jets, and Detroiit Lions. Jorge Polanco Twins Jersey. Originally a seventh-round pick, Schilens has 100 catches for 1,191 yards and nine touchdowns. Saskatchewan also announced they signed running back Jermaine Thomas. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).