Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

San Jose, CA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cubsauthentic.com/cubs-kerry-wood-jersey/]Kerry Wood Cubs Jersey[/url] .com) - Antt

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 26.07.2019 05:38
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

San Jose, CA (SportsNetwork. Kerry Wood Cubs Jersey .com) - Antti Niemi stopped 31 shots as the San Jose Sharks blanked the Chicago Blackhawks 2-0 on Saturday night. Joe Thornton and Melker Karlsson each had a goal and one assist for the Sharks, who have won three straight and improved to 5-1-1 in their last seven games. Antti Raanta made 18 saves for Chicago, which dropped two of three games in California. The Blackhawks were coming off Fridays 4-1 win over Anaheim after beginning the stretch with Wednesdays 4-3 loss to Los Angeles. Karlsson charged the crease to pounce on the rebound of a Matt Irwin shot. Raanta made another save on Karlsson, who sent the puck out front from the left side of the net. Chicago defenseman Duncan Keith tried to swat the puck away from Joe Pavelski and wound up putting it into an open net at 5:09 of the first period. Late in the second period with the Sharks on a power play, Niemi made a sequence of saves on Jonathan Toews. The San Jose goaltender received some help from Brent Burns in preserving the lead. He made some very tough saves in succession, Sharks coach Todd McLellan said about Niemi. Thornton scored an empty-net goal with 1:10 left in the third period as the Sharks posted their sixth win in the last seven home meetings with the Blackhawks. It was one of those games where you felt something was going to come eventually and it didnt happen, said Chicago coach Joel Quenneville. Game Notes San Jose concludes its season-high, seven-game homestand Monday against Edmonton ... The Blackhawks played the fourth of seven straight road games ... Chicago forward Daniel Carcillo served the final game of his six-game suspension for cross-checking Winnipegs Mathieu Perreault in the arm. Kosuke Fukudome Cubs Jersey . The Spanish champions decision not to sign a defender during the January transfer window may have backfired after Valencia took advantage of a lethargic, uninspired effort by its hosts at the Camp Nou, where former Spain coach Luis Aragones -- who previously coached the Catalan side -- was honoured after his death on Saturday. Yu Darvish Cubs Jersey .Y. -- Cory Schneider has to make the most of his opportunities to guard the New Jersey Devils net to earn more playing time. http://www.cubsauthentic.com/cubs-billy-williams-jersey/ . Jones took a beating, the worst one of his record reign, in a bout against Alexander Gustafsson that knocked the light heavyweight champion on the canvas for the first time in his career and put his belt in jeopardy.HOMESTEAD, Fla. - It took Jimmie Johnson just 13 races into his rookie season with Hendrick Motorsports to prove to his team he was a rare talent. He had just won at Dover for his second victory in four weeks and was debriefing with crew chief Chad Knaus when he brought up a sensation he felt in the car that day that he was certain came from wind blowing through a gap in the grandstands. It was remarkable insight, Knaus said, from a driver who understands very little about the setup of a race car. "He can feel the car. He can be one with the car," Knaus said. "I know that sounds foolish, it sounds weird. But, seriously, go to a surfer and ask him about his surfboard. Go to a snowboarder and ask him about his snowboard. Go to a skier, ask him about his skis. "When theyre able to get in that position, and they feel the car, understand what the car is going to do, its pretty amazing. Jimmie can really do that. He feels whats going on." Knaus went so far as to claim Johnson does things in the car "most mortals cant." His resume supports that claim. Johnson continued his romp through the NASCAR record books Sunday night by winning his sixth championship in eight years. With only the mark of seven titles won by Richard Petty and the late Dale Earnhardt ahead of him, Johnson is making a solid case to be considered one of the best to ever climb into a race car. Its a debate he wants no part of, shrugging in his champagne-soaked firesuit Sunday night that those conversations can wait until after hes done racing. There are some who believe Johnson is a product of his environment, and he wins because he drives for mighty Hendrick Motorsports in a car prepared by Knaus, a crew chief so laser-focused on the No. 48 Chevrolet that its not always evident if he finds any joy in his job. Theres also an argument that Johnsons titles stem from the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship format, which debuted in 2004 as a 10-race playoff. It replaced the decades-old system of crowning a champion based on an entire season, and Johnson reeled off five consecutive titles beginning with Year 3 of the Chase. Indeed, under the old scoring system, Johnson would not have won titles in 2007, 2008 or 2010. But thats not his problem. He raced under the rules at the time, on the same playing field as everyone else on the track — the same as Petty did during his heyday, and Earnhardt during his time. As far as Petty is concerned, the debate is pointless. "All I can say is Earnhardt did his thing in his time against his competition. I did mine against my competition, and hes doing his thing against his competition," Petty said. "We didnt compete with each other. He wasnt there to race against Richard Petty or Earnhardt, and we didnt have to race against Jimmie Johnson, either. "You cant compare. Its not apples and apples. Its apples and oranges." Petty is right, it is very difficult to compare. But Johnson has very much earned the right to be part of the conversation by winning his six titles faster than Petty and Earnhardt, by becoming the youngest driver at 38 to reach the mark, and by winning 30 more races (he has 66 total Cup wins) than any other driver in the last 111 years. Jason Heyward Jersey. "I dont think he wants to try to prove it to anybody else, he just wants to prove it to himself," team owner Rick Hendrick said. "Ive never seen anyone that works any harder and is any more committed to his physical conditioning, from the way he eats at certain times of the year, when he gets into the Chase, the way he works out. "He doesnt have to run over people. He doesnt have to go out and brag about what hes done. He just shows up, does his job. Sooner or later people have to say, Youre the deal." Yet Johnson still fights a stereotype among many stick-and-ball types who dont respect what hes done. The most recent slight came from retired NFL quarterback Donovan McNabb, who was asked on a Fox Sports program to rank Johnson against other athletes at the top of their game. McNabb dismissed the driver as "absolutely not an athlete" because "he sits in a car and he drives, that doesnt take being athletic." Fellow drivers from various series rallied to Johnsons defence, and NASCAR fans berated McNabb on social media. Johnson said very little on the topic, even after winning his championship. "Yes, I am an athlete, and so is every driver in one of these race cars," he smiled. Ironically, Fox Sports rival ESPN will have Johnson sit in as host Tuesday night for SportsCenter, an appearance being touted as "the first athlete to guest host." He deserves the nod, as his accomplishments rank as high as any other current athlete. Derek Jeter and Kobe Bryant have five team championships, which Johnson has now surpassed. Hes tied with Michael Jordan, who for two years has ribbed Johnson that he had one more ring than the driver. While Roger Federer won 16 Grand Slams in eight years, and Tiger Woods won seven majors in four years, Johnson has won all of NASCARs "crown jewels." Hes won two Daytona 500s, four Brickyard 400s, Coca-Cola 600s and All-Star races, and two Southern 500s. There are only five active tracks on the schedule where Johnson has yet to win, and one of them is Homestead, where hes traditionally playing it safe and trying to wrap up a championship. Knaus, who opined Sunday night that if not for midseason rule changes in 2012 the team "would have waxed the competition," believes the current crew hes assembled around Johnson has yet to reach its full potential. Johnson doesnt dare dream of what other goals he might accomplish or where hell rank when its all said and done. "Its not like me to think in that light. Its just not me," Johnson said. "I guess I need to open my mind to it because the numbers speak for themselves. I find myself in a touchy situation at times where my quiet approach can be looked at as arrogant or cocky, and that is the furthest thing from the truth in what Im trying to portray. "Im just trying to say the right things and keep my mind in the right space. I havent let a lot in, and its led to more success. Its kept my work ethic intact, kept me honest and humble. I like that about myself. I really, really do. I dont know if I want to open my mind and let it in, where I stand in the sports world. Its not time for that in my eyes." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).