Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

SAN DIEGO -- The Padres have agreed to one-year deals with third baseman Chase Headley and infielder-outfielder Kyle Blanks to a

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 26.07.2019 06:22
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

SAN DIEGO -- The Padres have agreed to one-year deals with third baseman Chase Headley and infielder-outfielder Kyle Blanks to avoid arbitration. Jeremy Toljan Jersey . Headley, whose performance dropped after a career-year in 2012, agreed to a deal worth $10,525,000. He made $8,575,000 last season. Headley won his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger awards in 2012 before struggling most of last year. He is eligible for free agency after this season. The Padres attempted to negotiate a long-term deal early last season but Headley said he didnt want to talk during the season. Blanks contract is for $987,500, a raise of $382,500. The club agreed Thursday night with right-handers Ian Kennedy and Tyson Ross, and shortstop Everth Cabrera. Kennedy will make $6.1 million, Ross $1.98 million and Cabrera $2.45 million. Cabrera was suspended the final 50 games of 2013 for his relationship to Biogenesis of America, a closed anti-aging clinic in Florida accused of distributing banned performing-enhancing drugs. Right-hander Andrew Cashner is San Diegos only player left in arbitration. Mario Gotze Jersey .com) - Australian Open champion Li Na, former Wimbledon winner Petra Kvitova and former world No. Omer Toprak Dortmund Jersey . Not because it was right, but because referees werent allowed to determine it was wrong. http://www.footballdortmundpro.com/Kids-Jacob-Bruun-Larsen-Jersey/ .com) - The Los Angeles Kings werent playing their best hockey before the league went on break during the Winter Olympics.COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ryan Miller faced plenty of good chances from the Columbus Blue Jackets, and the Vancouver Canucks goalie stopped them all.Miller made 31 saves for his second consecutive shutout, his third of the season and 32nd of his career, and the streaking Canucks topped the struggling Blue Jackets 5-0 on Friday night.Columbus couldnt muster anything against Miller, who extended his scoreless run to 152 minutes, 5 seconds. The Canucks are tied for first in the Western Conference with 33 points, propelled by a 6-1-1 run.Miller is tied for the NHL lead with 15 wins.I feel all right, Miller said. I feel like Im still building the right kind of game to play with this team. Just keep going, keep improving.Chris Higgins and Brad Richardson both had a goal and an assist for Vancouver, which played the first game of a season-high, seven-game, 12-day road trip.The Canucks balanced, four-line attack started producing late in the second period and then broke out in the third. Henrik Sedin, Shawn Matthias and Alexandre Burrows also scored, and Nick Bonino added three assists.Its harder to shut us down when everybody is scoring, rookie Vancouver coach Willie Desjardins said.Columbus has lost five in a row and has dropped to the bottom of the NHL standings with a 2-12-2 slide. Sergei Bobrovsky allowed four goals on 29 shots.Higgins found space down the left wing, patiently holding the puck before snapping a shot from below the circle, almost to the goal line and inside the near post for his fifth goal at 15:25 of the second.It just seems like we dont have enough confidence, Columbus forward Nick Foligno said. It sounds stupid but its kind of the thingg I noticed the most. Dzenis Burnic Dortmund Jersey. When we get scored on it just deflates us. Its just a mental toughness that we need to have and we just dont have it right now.Just 48 seconds into the third, Radim Vrbata threw the puck back toward to the near post where Sedin was waiting for the easy goal.It was nice, Sedin said of the play leading to his sixth goal. (Radim) waited a long time. I thought it might be too late. But nice pass, I had an empty netter. That was a big one for us.The Canucks poured it on from there, adding three more goals in just under six minutes after Miller made a nice glove save on Folignos drive from the slot.I thought they had the best chances in the first and most of the second, Desjardins said of the Blue Jackets. We were lucky. I thought Ryan Miller played real well. I thought that was the difference.Matthias took a bouncing puck, and on a breakaway snapped a shot past Bobrovsky for his fourth at 11:49.Bobrovsky was pulled for an extra skater with just over five minutes remaining, and Richardson scored right away from inside the blue line for his fourth to make it 4-0.With Bobrovsky back in the net, Burrows scored from the left circle at 17:26 for his eighth to cap the scoring.I thought in the third period we were really efficient with the puck — made some nice plays, Desjardins said.NOTES: Vancouver is 14-1-2 in its last 17 games in Columbus but had lost three of four there. ...The Blue Jackets play Saturday at Nashville, which is 9-1-1 at home. ... Miller hasnt allowed a goal since 7:55 of the second period in a 4-1 win over Chicago on Nov. 23, a span of three games. ... Columbus dropped to 3-8-1 at home. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).