Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Each day throughout the World Junior Championship, TSN Director of Scouting Craig Button brings important issues and topics surr

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 27.07.2019 05:14
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

Each day throughout the World Junior Championship, TSN Director of Scouting Craig Button brings important issues and topics surrounding the tournament to the forefront. Mecole Hardman Jersey . Today, Craig looks at the storylines heading into the gold medal game between Canada and Russia. HBI 1. Russians comfortable in Canada USSR/Russia has won gold by beating Canada on Canadian ice in 1986 (Hamilton), 1999 (Winnipeg) and 2003 (Halifax), plus recorded an epic comeback just across the border in 2011 (Buffalo). Canada has beaten USSR/Russia twice on home ice: in 1995 (Red Deer) and 2006 (Vancouver). HBI 2. Shestyorkin faces criticism Igor Shestyorkin may not have the respect of Sweden – Gustav Forsling said, “He’s not a very good goalie” – but Shestyorkin is battle-tested. He has faced 57 more shots than Zach Fucale along the way to beating a formidable American team and the defending silver medallists to reach the deciding game. HBI 3. Offence Must Produce Team Canada’s offence has largely failed in semi-final and medal games over the last two tournaments, producing just one goal in three of the four games. The Canadians enter the gold medal game with a tournament-leading 34 goals (to Russias 20) and the confidence of five goals against Slovakia. Frank Clark Youth Jersey . Redden played a total of 1,023 regular-season games with Ottawa, the New York Rangers, St. Louis and Boston. He finished with 457 points (109 goals, 348 assists) and a plus-160 rating over his career. Tyrann Mathieu Youth Jersey . Johns, N.L., to Thunder Bay, Ont., after a deal was announced to build a new $106-million "event centre" in the Lake Superior community. http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-Tony-Gonzalez-Chiefs-Jersey/ . Quarterback Drew Willy appeared to injure his throwing hand on the third last play of practice Thursday. NEW YORK -- Carmelo Anthony wanted to be a Knick a few years ago, and nothing has changed now. Anthony is staying in New York, announcing his decision Sunday in a posting titled "My City, My Heart" on his website. "This organization has supported me and in return, I want to stay and build here with this city and my team," Anthony said. He explained that he owed it to himself to explore all his options as a free agent, and thanked the teams he met with for their interest. "Through it all, my heart never wavered," he wrote. The Knicks can pay the All-Star forward nearly $130 million over five years, though Anthony has said he would be open to taking less than the maximum salary if it would help build a winning team. Anthony decided four summers ago he wanted a trade from Denver to New York, and the Nuggets were finally able to accommodate him in February 2011. Anthony, who was born in Brooklyn, wrote in his posting that at that time he had dreamed of coming back of New York. But the 30-year-old forward also wants to compete for championships, and the Knicks dont seem ready at the moment. They went 37-45 last season, the first time in Anthonys 11-year career he missed the post-season. They hired Phil Jackson as president in March, and Anthony believes the 11-time champion as a coach can turn the organization into a winner. "After three months of questions around Carmelo Anthonys return to the NY Knicks, we are now happpy to know that we have the cornerstone of what we envision as a team of excellence," Jackson said in a statement. Christian Okoye Youth Jersey. "(General manager) Steve Mills and I have assured Carmelo through our conversations, that we share the vision and the determination to build this team." Anthony is eager to work with Jackson, who is expected to talk about Anthonys decision on Sunday in Las Vegas, where the Knicks are practicing on an off day at the summer league. "I am looking forward to continue my career in Orange & Blue and to work with Phil Jackson, a champion who builds championship teams," Anthony wrote. Anthony met with Chicago, Houston, Dallas and the Lakers after terminating the final year of his contract and becoming a free agent July 1. A few of those teams seem much closer to contending than the Knicks, but none could offer anywhere near the salary under NBA rules, which allow players to sign five-year deals with their current teams but only for four years with another. Jackson and the Knicks made it clear how much they wanted to keep the 2012-13 NBA scoring champion, telling him in a July 3 meeting in Los Angeles that they were willing to pay him the maximum allowable salary. Anthony took another 10 days to announce his decision, though apparently the Knicks were his preference all along. "I will always remember this chapter in my life," he wrote. "In the end, I am a New York Knick at heart." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).