Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

New York, NY (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.therocketsofficial.com/Authentic-Tracy-McGrady-Rockets-J ersey/]Tracy McGrady Jersey

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 29.07.2019 05:19
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

New York, NY (SportsNetwork. Tracy McGrady Jersey .com) - Brook Lopez had 23 points and eight rebounds, Joe Johnson added 22 points, eight boards, six assists and three steals and the Brooklyn Nets defeated the New York Knicks 98-93 on Tuesday night. Deron Williams posted 19 points, five boards and five helpers for the Nets, who are 3-2 on the heels of a five-game losing streak. Carmelo Anthony tallied 20 points, nine rebounds and six assists for New York, which has dropped five straight to fall to 4-15 on the season. Charles Barkley Jersey .com) - Ryan Miller made 28 saves to record his fifth shutout of the season and second in as many nights as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Carolina Hurricanes 3-0 on Friday. Tracy McGrady Rockets Jersey . Returning to Davis Cup tennis, Federer cruised past Ilija Bozoljac, winning 6-4, 7-5, 6-2 in less than two hours. Federer faced little challenge from Bozoljac, who served well but still was no match for his Swiss opponent. http://www.therocketsofficial.com/Authentic-James-Harden-Rockets-Jersey/ .C. -- Carter Ashton had a pair of goals and added an assist as the Toronto Marlies downed the Charlotte Checkers 5-2 on Saturday in the American Hockey League.Marcus Trescothick says giving up the Somerset captaincy could help his batting form as he readies himself for his 23rd season with the county. Australia batsman Rogers will take over the armband from former England opener Trescothick this season and, having just turned 40, Trescothick hopes he can still improve on a decent 2015 campaign.The left-hander scored 1,284 runs in 16 Division One matches, at an average of more than 45, as he and youngster Tom Abell developed an effective opening partnership. And Trescothick told Sky Sports News HQ there was no reduction in his passion for the game despite him heading towards the twilight of his career.I still enjoy what I do, Trescothick said as he waited for conditions to improve so he could get to the crease for a bat against Lancashire at Taunton Vale.I trained hard over the winter to get in shape, and get ready for the start of the summer. Obviously its not feeling like summer at the moment, its pretty damp. Chris Rogers has retired from international cricket and will captain Somerset this season As for handing the captaincy to Rogers, he said: I thought it was time to move on for the club and for myself, for a change of direction, a bit of fresh blood and impetus into what we are trying to do.Sometimes you need to change it up and mix it around a little bit. Im coming towards the end of my career so hopefully I can play a couple of seasons without having the burden of captaincy and concentrate on scoring runs.Abell is at the other end of the experience spectrum, but scored 770 runs at the top of the Somerset batting order last year and much is expected of the 22-year-old. Tom Abell is looking to continue his progress in 2016 And he says playing with the likes of Trescothick and James Hildreth is ideal for his development.Its absolutely aweesome, having come up through the age groups here watching guys like Tres and Hildy, to be playing among them. Hakeem Olajuwon Rockets Jersey. We went alright last year and I did alright at the top of the order. Its just the start for me, and good if I can take that on this season and make a bit more of an impact. Abell scored his maiden first-class century in 2015 and Trescothick was with him when he reached three figures Chris Gayle will link up with Somerset for part of the NatWest T20 Blast season and Trescothick and Abell are understandably excited at the prospect.Gayle smashed 15 sixes in an incredible innings of 151 not out against Kent last season, albeit in a Somerset defeat, with at least one of those maximums going out of the ground over the stand named after Trescothick. Chris Gayle is scheduled to play six T20 matches for Somerset this summer Asked if he had ever hit a ball over his own stand, Trescothick said: No, not since it has been there. He was fantastic, just watching the ball flying everywhere. The way he hits the ball is different to anyone else Ive seen in world cricket.The height and the power he gets behind it when he hits sixes is truly phenomenal. Im just delighted for the club, the team and the fans that he is coming back so we can see him again.Abell added: Me and Chris are slightly different players. Im still yet to hit a six, and hes hit a fair few here at the County Ground.Getting to watch these guys is absolutely awesome, especially for the young guys at the club. It gives you something to aspire to as you look to reach the top. Also See: County ins and outs ECB confirms coin toss change Somerset sign Jayawardene Gayle returning to Somerset ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).