Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

ATLANTA -- Tony Gonzalez has one more game to play after all. [url=http://www.airmaxoutletsale.us/]Air Max Outlet Online[/url] .

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 30.07.2019 09:13
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

ATLANTA -- Tony Gonzalez has one more game to play after all. Air Max Outlet Online . Gonzalez, the Falcons tight end who is retiring, was named to his 14th Pro Bowl on Tuesday as a replacement for San Franciscos Vernon Davis. The game is Sunday in Honolulu. It is the fourth Pro Bowl selection for Gonzalez in five seasons with Atlanta. He had 79 receptions for 803 yards and eight touchdowns in 2013, adding to the best career totals for any tight end in NFL history. The Falcons had a disappointing 4-12 finish after the 37-year-old Gonzalez postponed his retirement for one year. He trails only Jerry Rice in career catches and ranks fifth in yards receiving and sixth in touchdown catches. He finished his career with catches in 210 consecutive games, second all-time behind Rices 274. Cheap Air Max 2017 . PETERSBURG, Florida – Heading into Thursday nights action, Dioner Navarro had caught 14 innings combined from starters Drew Hutchison and Mark Buehrle. Cheap Air Max Sale . The ongoing funk on penalty kill and an unusually quiet night on home ice for the power play divided the Leafs from the Bruins at the ACC in a rare Sunday night affair. http://www.airmaxoutletsale.us/ . The 30-year-old Texas native was drafted by the Pittsburgh Pirates in the 20th round of the 2001 amateur draft. Duke spent six years in Pittsburgh and also had stints with Arizona, Washington and Cincinnati.Ask anybody from the hardcore mixed martial arts fan to the guy on the corner barstool. Theyll all tell you its just about the coolest thing theyve ever seen in a cage. In the waning minutes of a title fight nearly three years ago, Anthony Pettis put his right foot on the fence, launched himself airborne and kicked Benson Henderson in the face, toppling him onto the canvas. In one sublime motion, Pettis lived every gravity-defying kinetic fantasy of every kid raised on video games, parkour and Jackie Chan movies -- and he won a championship belt, too. For the first time since Pettis landed whats now known as the Showtime Kick, hell be back in the cage with Henderson on Saturday night at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee at UFC 164. Both fighters realize their careers have been partly defined by that single moment of acrobatics, but neither fighter is thinking much about the past before a key bout for both mens futures. "Im not going to live off of it," Pettis said. "It happened. Were past it. Ive got to fight him again, and hes the champ. So even with that kick, Im still not the champ, so Ive got a lot to prove." Their long-anticipated rematch is headlining the first major card on the UFCs packed fall slate. Veteran heavyweight Frank Mir will take on Josh Barnett, who returns to the UFC after an 11-year absence, while featherweights Chad Mendes and Clay Guida also will meet. Pettis hometown crowd cant possibly expect something to top the Showtime Kick, but this bout means more than the lightweights first meeting. Henderson (18-2) is the UFCs 155-pound champion, while Pettis (16-2) is the only man to beat him in more than six years. But Pettis kick has lost none of its lustre in the time since that WEC bout in Phoenix, Hendersons hometown, in December 2010. One version of the highlight has nearly 5 million views on YouTube, and its a staple of MMA highlights packages. Even after 18 months as the UFCs lightweight champ, Henderson is still stung by his only defeat in his last 21 fights. Henderson wasnt knocked out by the kick with 65 seconds left in the final round, but it clearly swung an exciting, tight fight in favour of Pettis, who claimed the belt with a unanimous decision. "Anthony let it all out and landed a pretty cool kick," Henderson said. "And ever since, Ive been working to redeemm myself. Cheap Air Max Outlet. Beating up the next guy, the guy after that, beating up the guy after that, that was redeeming myself -- working past that one moment in my life." Henderson has excelled by becoming an effective points fighter, battering his opponents with flurries of less-than-fearsome strikes adding up to decision victories. Henderson hasnt stopped an opponent since April 2010, but he seized the UFC lightweight title from Frankie Edgar early last year and defended it three times -- twice by razor-thin split decisions over Edgar and Gilbert Melendez. He always knew Pettis was lurking in the background, waiting for a chance to repeat his spectacular win. The fighters are cordial and complimentary toward each other, but not friendly. "We have never sat down and discussed it," Henderson said of their last bout. "In my head, I knew that wed be facing off at some point in time again, so there wasnt a real big need for anything like that." Hendersons detractors are hoping Pettis is the antidote to the champions style. Pettis is a crowd-pleaser, with a taekwondo background and superlative striking skills. "Its not like I just won the (last) fight off of just one kick," Pettis said. "I put the work in the other rounds to be in that position. Ive got a lot to work for." Pettis might have won the lightweight belt before Henderson even got a chance to get his hands on it, if not for a debatable career choice. Unwilling to wait around for the next title shot after Edgar returned from an injury in 2011, Pettis accepted a bout against Guida, who upset him. Pettis has fought just three times since, winning twice by dramatic knockout, but also sitting out most of 2012 with injuries. Pettis would have been forced to wait even longer for his shot at Henderson, but challenger T.J. Grant pulled out of the matchup with a concussion last month. Pettis was contemplating a move down to challenge featherweight champion Jose Aldo, but he eagerly seized a second chance to take on Henderson in his hometown. "You cant blame me for trying to get a title shot," Pettis said. "Thats what its all about. Every fighter wants to be a champion, and I was right there. Ive been getting ready for a title shot since January, and its August now, so you cant blame me for trying." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).