Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

TAMPA, Fla. [url=http://www.soccerusateamonline.com/Jozy-Altidore-Copa-America-Jerse y/]Jozy Altidore Jersey[/url] . - Injured Ta

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 02.08.2019 08:38
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

TAMPA, Fla. Jozy Altidore Jersey . - Injured Tampa Bay linebacker Lavonte David and centre Evan Dietrich-Smith are inactive for the Buccaneers against the Cincinnati Bengals.The Buccaneers also declare defensive tackle Clinton McDonald, cornerback Crezdon Butler and tight ends Brandon Myers, Austin Seferian-Jenkins and Luke Stocker inactive for Sundays game.H-back Rex Burkhead, cornerback Chris Lewis-Harris, linebacker Vontaze Burfict, receiver Greg Little, defensive end Margus Hunt and offensive tackles Tanner Hawkinson and Jamon Meredith are inactive for the Bengals.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Dax McCarty Jersey . He left in the 4th inning of Saturdays game against the Tigers after experiencing tightness. Reyes and the team still hope that he will be ready for Opening Day in Tampa Bay in one week. Clint Dempsey Jersey . - Jesse Shynkaruk scored a hat trick as the Moose Jaw Warriors snapped a seven-game losing streak with an 8-2 win over the Prince Albert Raiders in Western Hockey League action on Saturday. http://www.soccerusateamonline.com/Reggie-Cannon-America-Jersey/ .5 million, two-year contract with the San Francisco Giants on Thursday, a deal that covers his final two arbitration seasons.EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. - Mike Zimmer has brought a demanding style to the Minnesota Vikings.The past two weeks, theyve played with more of his personality. Even the hard-driving head coach let on some satisfaction.I think we showed some resiliency there. I think our team grew up a little bit, Zimmer said Monday, reflecting on the 29-26 comeback victory over Washington.He added: Ive always said I like how this team works and how they continue to compete and practice, and I think its starting to show up a little bit at the end of games. Daniel Lovitz Jersey. The end-of-game performance last season was bad enough to bring the end of the previous coachs employment.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).