Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

at the wall with

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 02.08.2019 08:54
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

DETROIT -- Zach McAllister gave up lots of runs in the middle innings last season. Drew Bledsoe Youth Jersey . This year? So far, so good. McAllister allowed a run and four hits in six innings and Yan Gomes hit a two-run double in the Cleveland Indians 3-2 win over the Detroit Tigers on Wednesday night. McAllister (2-0) walked two and struck out four. "He used his fastball well early in the game," Cleveland manager Terry Francona said. "It was a great effort. He kept us off the field." The Tigers had runners on first and second with one out in the fourth, but McAllister got Nick Castellanos on a flyball that centre fielder Michael Bourn ran down in deep right-centre and then elevated a fastball to strike out Alex Avila swinging on a 3-2 pitch to end the inning. "That was a big inning for me," McAllister said. "The middle innings was where I couldnt get out of trouble last season." John Axford pitched the ninth for his fifth save for Cleveland, which had lost 18 of its previous 23 against Detroit. Axford got out of a jam with a runner on third to seal the win. Avila doubled and went to third on Bourns error with one out. Axford then struck out pinch-hitter Don Kelly and got Rajai Davis on a groundout to end the game. Brian Shaw pitched a scoreless seventh, but Cody Allen gave up an unearned run in the eighth when Francona called for a replay review on the play at first base on a bunt single by Detroits Ian Kinsler and the safe call was upheld. That put runners on first and second with no outs. Torii Hunter grounded into a double play -- after not being able to get a sacrifice bunt down -- and Miguel Cabrera singled to make it 3-2. Victor Martinez followed with a single, but Allen fanned Austin Jackson to end the inning. Miguel Cabrera drove in both runs for the Tigers. Detroit starter Anibal Sanchez (0-1) gave up three runs -- two earned -- and two hits in five innings, walking four and striking out eight. "The cold was just incredible. Ive never pitched in this kind of weather in my life," Sanchez said. "Even in Minnesota, it has always been in the 40s, and today it was more like 30. In the first inning, I never got warm. "After that, I got a little better and I was able to get ahead of the hitters." Gomes gave the Indians a 3-1 lead in the second with his triple that scored Asdrubal Cabrera, who reached on an error by Cabrera at first, and David Murphy, who walked. NOTES: All players on both teams wore No. 42 in observance of "Jackie Robinson Day." Tuesday was the official celebration around the majors, but the game between Detroit and Cleveland was postponed due to inclement weather. It was 42 degrees when the game began Wednesday night. ... Bourn made his season debut after missing the first 13 games with a left hamstring strain he suffered during spring training. Bourn came off the disabled list Tuesday. He was 0 for 4 with a walk and a run scored. ... Due to early season postponements, Detroit LHP Drew Smyly -- the Tigers fifth starter -- has yet to start a game. He has made two relief appearances and hasnt allowed a run in six innings. Smyly is scheduled to make his first start Friday. ... Thursday afternoons scheduled starters are RHPs Justin Verlander (1-1, 2.57 ERA) for the Tigers and Danny Salazer (0-1, 6.75) for the Indians. Drew Bledsoe Jersey . Calgary finished atop the CFL standings with a 14-4 record and earned the right to host the West Division final at McMahon Stadium on Nov. Andre Tippett Patriots Jersey . With the final four being arguably the four best – and most complete – teams from the regular season, picking a winner is not as easy as it sounds. http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com/Rob-Gronkowski-Super-Bowl-Jersey/ .com) - The St.WASHINGTON -- Juan Lagares was ready to contribute when given the opportunity. "I know I can play. Thats what I do. Thats what Im here for," Lagares said after driving in three runs with a homer and a single and robbing Washingtons Jayson Werth of a home run in New Yorks 5-2 win on Saturday. Lagares came in 5 for 27 in his past 11 games, but he provided a jolt for the struggling Mets. He singled in a run during a three-run first and homered with one on and one out in the third to give New York a 5-0 lead. Hes batting .304 for the season. "Well, hell play tomorrow," Mets manager Terry Collins said to laughter following the game. "He had a good game. Thats great. Thats why we put him in there today," Collins added. "Gios not easy to hit, but hes got a (better) chance to have some success against lefties than he has been against righties, so I let him in there." The Mets outfielder took a homer away from Werth with a leaping catch against the wall in centre. "Im not surprised by anything he does defensively, not a thing," said Collins, who also praised Lagares for his offensive work this week with assistant hitting coach Luis Natera. "I try to be positive, try to do my work in the cage and try to be ready for the opportunity," Lagares said. "Thats the key, be positive and keep working." Bartolo Colon (3-5) allowed two runs and five hits over eight innings as New York snapped a three-game losing streak and won for the first time in 10 tries against Washington. Rookie Eric Campbell drove in two runs and had his first two-hit game, and Daniel Murphy added two hits as well for New York. Colon, who turns 41 next week, came in 0-2 with an 8.31 ERA (17 runs in 17 1-3 innings) in three starts this month -- all on the road. On Saturday, he retired the last 11 hitters he faced. "He made big pitches, he pitched ahead," Collins said. "You know, you looked up and you saw he had 70 pitches, you kind of figured hes on his game." Jenrry Mejia pitched the ninth for his first career save. Ian ;Desmond had two hits, including a two-run homer, for Washington. Tedy Bruschi Patriots Jersey. . Gio Gonzalez (3-4) took the loss, suffering his second straight poor start. Coming off a 9-1 loss at Oakland in which he allowed seven earned runs in five plus innings, he lasted just three innings Saturday. "Arm slot wasnt where I wanted it to be. Up in the strike zone the entire time, falling behind on everyone. You can see it just wasnt a good game at all," Gonzalez said after allowing five earned runs and seven hits. The Mets scored one more run in the first inning Saturday than they had in the previous 27 combined. With one out, Murphy lined a single to centre and David Wright followed with an infield hit between first base and the mound. After Chris Young walked, Campbell sent a single to centre to score Murphy and Wright. Lagares, in the starting lineup for the first time since Tuesday, blooped a single to right, scoring Young with the third run. It marked the 10th time this season that Washington had allowed three or more runs in the first inning. In the third, Campbell singled with one out and Lagares drove a 3-2 fastball into centre. Desmonds homer in the fourth pulled the Nationals within 5-2. Werths leaping catch at the wall with two outs in the ninth preserved Friday nights 5-2 Washington win. He was the victim on Saturday, however, when he appeared to pull the Nationals within 5-3 with a drive to centre to open the sixth, but Lagares raced to the wall, leaped and reached back to grab the drive. "I know he hit it good," Lagares said. "I just go like I always go, hard, and try to make the catch." NOTES: Craig Stammen pitched four innings of scoreless relief for the Nationals. ... Murphy has hit in nine straight (13 for 36) and in 34 of the 40 games hes played. ... Nationals 1B Adam LaRoche tested his strained right quad Friday and said he hopes to be ready to return when hes eligible to come off the disabled list May 25. ... New Yorks Zack Wheeler (1-3, 4.53) opposes Jordan Zimmermann (2-1, 3.59) in Sundays series finale. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).