Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Such a promising start was wiped away so quickly. [url=http://www.fakenbajerseys.com/]Wholesale Fake NBA Jerseys[/url] . After o

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 07.08.2019 07:57
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

Such a promising start was wiped away so quickly. Wholesale Fake NBA Jerseys . After opening the scoring, the Winnipeg Goldeyes (45-28) watched the Sioux City Explorers (32-42) do much of the rest of the scoring in a 10-3 loss Sunday night at Lewis and Clark Park in Iowa. Despite the loss, which drops Winnipegs record to 2-3 since the all-star break, the Goldeyes remain 3 ½ games up on the St. Paul Saints for first place in the American Associations North Division after the Saints lost to the Kansas City T-Bones. “We need to start pitching the ball better if were going to start winning some (consecutive) ballgames,” Goldeyes pitching coach Jamie Vermilyea said on the Jewel 101 post-game show. Winnipeg grabbed a 2-0 lead in the top of the first inning when Brock Bond scored on a Reggie Abercrombie fielders choice and Donnie Webb doubled in Josh Mazzola. After that though, the Explorers scored once in the bottom of the first, twice in the second and twice in the third off Goldeyes starter Jon Sintes, who was making his American Association debut. Sioux City then pulled away with five runs off reliever Taylor Sewitt in the sixth inning. “You have to stay away from those crooked numbers as best you can,” Vermilyea said. “If you allow your opponent to put up those crooked numbers, its going to be tough to win.” Abercrombie scored the games last run in the top of the eighth after doubling, going to third on a wild pitch and coming home on a Webb ground out. Mazzola and Webb paced the Goldeyes with two hits each, while Webb had two RBI. Winnipeg failed to cash in on plenty of opportunities, as the visitors left 10 men on base, including nine in scoring position. Sintes suffered the loss after giving up five runs on 10 hits in 3 1/3 innings of work. He didnt issue a walk and struck out three. “All of his pitches move a lot,” Vermilyea said of his starter. “There were a couple infield hits and bloopers that would have been nice to have been outs, but thats the way it goes sometimes.” Explorers reliever Alex Burnett worked three innings of scoreless relief to earn the win. The second game of the four-game series goes Monday night in Sioux City. Matt Jackson (8-5, 3.96) will take the ball for Winnipeg against Sioux Citys Alex Caldera (0-1, 6.35). The pre-game show on Jewel 101 (100.7 FM) with Steve Schuster begins at 6:30 p.m. Game time is 7 p.m. Discount Fake NBA Jerseys . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Fake NBA Jerseys Online . Langer appeared to be in trouble when his second shot on the par-5 18th ended up in the rough short of the green. He hit a brilliant pitch to 5 feet and made the putt after Slumans birdie attempt rolled just wide. http://www.fakenbajerseys.com/ . Levante, which had lost five straight including a Copa del Rey game last weekend, fell behind at its Ciutat de Valencia stadium when Ionut Sapanura opened the scoring for Elche in the 26th minute.ROME -- Novak Djokovic is going to the French Open with a big clay-court victory in his pocket. And a heavy heart. Djokovic extended his recent dominance over Rafael Nadal by rallying for a 4-6, 6-3, 6-3 victory Sunday to win the Italian Open for the third time -- then dedicated the title to his flood-hit native Serbia by carving a heart on the clay with his racket. "This heart on the court is for you," he told the fans in Italian during the victory celebration. "Its also a special dedication to my country, which is suffering a lot right now. My heart is with them." In the womens final, Serena Williams kept the crowd from being a factor in a 6-3, 6-0 victory over 10th-seeded home favourite Sara Errani to win her third Rome title. Errani was bidding to become the first Italian to win the tournament in nearly 30 years but the top-ranked Williams quickly took control in both sets and Errani was slowed by a left thigh problem. Williams had a left thigh problem herself last week that prompted her to withdraw before her quarterfinal match at the Madrid Open but now she appears back on track for the French, which starts next Sunday. "Im not 100 per cent but Im just kind of going on adrenaline," the top-ranked American said. Djokovic found his motivation from a different source. Authorities say 25 people have died in the Balkans because of the worst flooding in a century after three months worth of rain fell on the region in three days this week. Tens of thousands of homes were left without electricity or drinking water. "Im trying to contribute in my own way," Djokovic said. "These are very critical times for our country and our people. But were being united and this win and this trophy is dedicated to them." Having also been beaten in Monte Carlo and Barcelona recently, it marked the first time in a decade that the top-ranked Nadal has lost more than two matches on clay in the same year. Nadal was pushed to three sets in four out of his five matches here. "When he hit the first ball good a lot of times it was very difficult to arrive to the ball and change the dynamic of the point," Nadal said. "I didnt have enough energy to hit the first shot with the right intensity.. Cheap Fake NBA Jerseys. " The second-ranked Djokovic has now won four straight matches against Nadal -- the previous three in straight sets -- and takes the psychological edge to Paris. "It gives me a lot of confidence winning against Rafa in the finals of a big tournament on clay," he said. "Its definitely a confidence booster. Its an ultimate challenge and Im very happy with my game so far and hopefully I can carry that into Roland Garros." The French Open is the only Grand Slam that Djokovic has yet to win, with his best result a runner-up finish in 2012. Nadal has won the tournament eight times. Djokovic was able to dictate play by stepping inside the baseline. "I tried to be aggressive from the start to the end," said Djokovic, whose other Rome titles came in 2008 and 2011. "I know that the only way to win against him is to be aggressive." Earlier, Errani left the court for an injury timeout while trailing 5-3 in the opening set and came back with her thigh bandaged. On the final point before she left the court, Errani pulled up and let a shot from Williams pass by her without even attempting to get to it. "Im sorry. You were unbelievable all week," Errani told fans during the victory ceremony, as she brushed back tears. "I tried to do my best and stayed on the court only for you." Williams other Rome titles came in 2002 and last year -- and she went on to win the French Open on both occasions. "Im also sorry for Sara today," Williams told the crowd in Italian. "She really played great all week." Organizers attempted to whip up patriotic fervour by having the Italian anthem sung before the players walked out onto the court, and fans continuously chanted "Sara, Sara" to try and encourage Errani in an atmosphere that more resembled a Davis Cup or Fed Cup setting. But Williams jumped out to a 3-0 lead and while Errani had a few chances to get back into the first set, Williams overpowered the Italian with her serve -- she had seven aces to Erranis none -- and overall attacking game. Still, Errani could console herself by becoming the first Italian finalist in the tournament since Raffaella Reggi took the 1985 title in Taranto. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).