Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

CLEVELAND - The Indians addressed the need for more power in their lineup. [url=http://www.airmaxtnplus.fr/nike-air-max-tn-plus-

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 08.08.2019 04:59
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

CLEVELAND - The Indians addressed the need for more power in their lineup. Nike Air Max TN Plus Ultra Noir/Rose/Blanc Femme . Now Brandon Moss has to provide it.Cleveland finalized a trade — the first of the winter meetings — that has been in the works for weeks by acquiring Moss, a first baseman/outfielder and All-Star last season, from the Oakland Athletics on Monday for minor league infielder Joey Wendle.The 31-year-old Moss batted .234 with 25 homers and 81 RBIs in a career-high 147 games for the As. The left-handed hitter drew 67 walks and scored 70 runs. Moss hit .268 with 21 homers in the first half of the season to earn his first All-Star selection, but a nagging hip problem cut into his production over the final months.On Oct. 21, Moss underwent an operation on his hip. Moss said Dr. Thomas Byrd was prepared to perform microfracture surgery but all that he needed was a labrum repair and cartilage cleanup, which should make his rehab somewhat easier.Moss said his rehab is coming along well and he expects to be cleared to run later this month.The chance to join the Indians, who contended for a playoff spot until the seasons final weekend, excited Moss. He said the club is similar to some of the Oakland teams he has played for.Theres a great core group of guys and, in all honesty, it reminds me of after 2012, when they brought us all up and we all kind of took off, he said. That next year in 2013, we had that core group of guys and the young pitching staff and we won the division by a pretty good margin. It reminds me of a team like that. Its a team with a lot of talent and a lot of capability and its going to be exciting to be a part of it.Despite the hip issue, Moss, who also has played for Boston, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, finished among the AL leaders in homers, RBIs, extra-base hits and slugging percentage. He played 67 games at first base, 56 in left field and 34 in right for the wild-card winning As.One of the things that attracted us to Brandon is hes got the versatility to play either corner spot in the outfield and first base, Indians general manager Chris Antonetti said at the winter meetings in San Diego.Acquring Moss to solidfy the middle of the order could mean decreased playing time for David Murphy and Nick Swisher, who hit .208 with eight homers in a season cut short at 97 games because of injuries. The switch-hitter had surgery on both knees in August. With two more years on a four-year, $56 million contract, moving Swisher in a deal likely would be difficult.We still expect Nick to be a big part of our team, Antonetti said. Right now his focus is on getting healthy for the start of spring training.Moss is eligible for arbitration for the second time after making $4.1 million last season.Hes glad he wont have to play in spacious Oakland Coliseum, where his statistics were not nearly as good as they were on the road.I love the fans there, he said. I hated playing at the Coliseum. It killed me as a hitter. I know this past year I hit under .200 at home and the year before that I think I hit exactly .200. Ive pretty much made my seasons on the road. Id hit 10 or 11 or 12 home runs there, but its just a tough place to hit. You dont get rewarded for fly balls unless you absolutely crush the ball.Its just a tough place to play, so Im really excited about playing in a park where Ive had some success. Ive always enjoyed playing there.Wendle batted .253 at Double-A Akron last season.As general manager Billy Beane said Wendle would be penciled in at Triple-A next season.The As traded another All-Star last month, sending third baseman Josh Donaldson to the Toronto Blue Jays for third baseman Brett Lawrie, left-hander Sean Nolin, right-hander Kendall Graveman and minor league shortstop Franklin Barreto.Weve done it before, Beane said about making big moves in the last several months. Weve had to. The tough thing is youre talking about players who are really good players for us in a very successful period. Its tough having to do this every few years but unfortunately necessary.___AP Sports Writers Howie Rumberg and Bernie Wilson in San Diego contributed to this report. Nike Air Max Plus TN Ultra Noir/Argent/Rouge ." Bach is in Rome for the European Olympic Committees general assembly and meetings with Pope Francis. He also visited with Italian Premier Enrico Letta. "The prime minister appeared to be interested in a bid from Italy for 24, because he has realized that the games can serve as a catalyst for development for a city and a country," Bach told The Associated Press on Saturday. Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher . -- Jane Kish stopped all 25 shots she faced as the Weyburn Gold Wings blanked the Sudbury Lady Wolves 3-0 on Friday to advance to the gold-medal game at the Esso Cup. http://www.airmaxtnplus.fr/air-max-tn-homme/nike-tn-noir.html . "If we only consider this season," Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini said, "there is just one club in Manchester -- and its ours.EDMOND, Okla. -- Several years ago, a rare skin disorder left Gene Sauers unsure if he would survive. Now he has a chance to win the U.S. Senior Open. Sauers crept up on the field and shot a 3-under 68 on Saturday to take a three-stroke lead after three rounds at Oak Tree National. He moved to 7 under, passing front-runners Bernhard Langer, Scott Dunlap and Colin Montgomerie along the way. The journey to this opportunity is what makes Sundays final round extra special for the 51-year-old Sauers. He said a reaction to a wrongly prescribed medication caused Stevens-Johnson syndrome, a disorder that burned the skin on his arms and legs from the inside out. While he was in the hospital for seven weeks recovering, he pictured his golf swing. He got out of the hospital in June 2011 and eventually returned to the course. "The good Lord said Im going to give you another chance," Sauers said. "Bogey doesnt matter that much anymore. Thats when I learned to have a great time and tried to hit everything I was capable of doing, and it worked out today." Langer and Dunlap are tied for second at 4 under. Montgomerie is another stroke back in fourth. It looked as if Montgomerie might run away from the field early on in the third round. He opened with birdies on Nos. 1 and 3 to jump out to a four-shot lead over Langer, who by then had moved from third to second. Langer remained steady and Montgomerie bogeyed Nos. 5 and 7. Heading into the back nine, Mongomeries lead was just one shot. Then Sauers got going. He had a 33 on the back nine, including birdies on Nos. 12, 16 and 18, to take control heading into the final round. It was an impressive run for someone who hasnt placed higher than 15th in a Champions Tour event this season. "Ive got some help back home," Sauers said. "Some friends and some teachers have been helping me a little bit. Theyve got me hitting the ball solid now. Building my confidence is mainly what they do. They know I still have it. You know, its just -- go outt there and do it. Nike Tn Femme Rose. Try not to put too much pressure on myself and try to have fun." Montgomerie shot a 74 after leading at the end of the first two days. He was 3 over on the back nine, but is confident he can regain some of his earlier touch. "I will try to do what I did Thursday with a 65," he said. "If I can do it Thursday, I can do it Sunday. If I can hit it in the fairway, I can play to the strength of my game, which is the iron game." Langer, who has three wins this season on the Champions Tour, was solid, but had several potential birdies just miss during his even-par 71. "Sometimes they lip in, sometimes they lip out," he said. "It was frustrating. I played really good golf on the back nine, the last nine holes, had a lot of chances, lot of opportunities and I think I had four lip-outs or something and left one short on 18 and could have easily been three better but could have, should have, would have doesnt count in this game." Langer isnt conceding yet. "I played pretty solid golf for three days in a row and the putter was hot yesterday," he said. "Wasnt so hot today, but, you know, well see what happens tomorrow. Weve still got 18 holes to go. Its a lot of golf left, and anything can happen." Marco Dawson, who shot a 76 on Friday, rebounded with a 69 on Saturday. He left Friday disappointed and saying he was unsure how to play the course. On Saturday, he was 1 over through six, and then got on a torrid stretch that included birdies on Nos. 7, 8, 10, 12, 13 and 15 to move into a tie for the lead at 5 under. Dawson bogeyed Nos. 16, 17 and 18 to fall to 2 under. He is tied for fifth with Jeff Sluman and Vijay Singh. Dawson said he expects it to be tough to get good scores on Sunday because the course will continue to dry out in near 100-degree heat. "Unless somebody just gets really hot with the putter and gets some good bounces, you know, the best score may be 4, 5 under tomorrow," he said. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).