Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

The Padres gave up 11

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 09.08.2019 10:56
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

NEWBURGH, Ind. Cheap Nike Shox . -- Englands Greg Owen won the United Leasing Championship on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour title, overcoming a seven-stroke deficit with a 5-under 67 for a one-stroke victory. The 43-year-old Owen, the winner of the European Tours 2003 British Masters, had a 9-under 279 total at Victoria National and earned $108,000. "Its just a crazy game," Owen said. "Im delighted. This was unexpected. ... Its been a long time. Ive had back surgery and changed continents. You always wonder where you are and how to compete these days. The game kicks you in the teeth so many times. If I could do anything else I wouldnt be playing this game. Its a tough sport but only one of 156 can do this each week so it feels very special to be holding this trophy." Playing more than an hour ahead of the final groups, Owen opened with a triple bogey, birdied Nos. 6 and 7, and played the first eight holes on the back nine in 7 under -- making five birdies and an eagle -- before closing with a bogey. "I got off to the worst start Ive ever had on a golf course and I was thinking it was going to be a very long day at that point," Owen. "I was pretty low and thought that if I could get back to even par for the day Id be doing pretty good. I could have easily given up and shot 80, but thats not me and thats not how I was brought up. I was proud of myself for hanging in there." Ryan Armour and third-round leader Mark Hubbard tied for second. Armour finished with a 68, and Hubbard had a 75. Nike Air Force 1 Black And White . However, it wasnt a problem on Monday night. Evgeni Nabokov made 23 saves for his 56th career shutout in the New York Islanders 3-0 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Monday night. Nike Air Force 1 High Tops . In a series of tweets, it is explained by the Department of Player Safety that Niederreiter makes full body contact with Burrows and although there is head contact, he does not "pick" the head in the course of making the hit. http://www.cheapairforce1sale.com/nike-air-force-1-low-sale.html . - Chicago Bears general manager Phil Emery was so busy in free agency he didnt mind having a few extra weeks to prepare for the draft.PHOENIX -- Chase Anderson is the first Arizona pitcher to win his first three career starts. And the Diamondbacks offence has made it a lot easier for him. Arizona set a first-inning franchise scoring record on Wednesday night en route to a 12-6 victory over the San Diego Padres. The Diamondbacks scored 18 runs for him in his previous start. "Golly, I mean, shoot," Anderson said. "What was it 18 runs the last time when we played against the Dodgers, 12 today? Thats a pitchers dream right there." Rookie Tommy Medica fell a single shy of becoming the first Padre to hit for the cycle and would have had it had his screaming line drive dropped by third baseman Martin Prado not been ruled an error in the second inning. Medica said it "definitely" could have been ruled a hit. "Prado is great player," he said. "I dont know if they are thinking it might be routine for him." Prado and Paul Goldschmidt both hit a two-run homer and drove in three runs for Arizona. Diamondbacks rookie Chris Owings had his first big-league four-hit game. Goldschmidts homer travelled an estimated 470 feet, the farthest he can remember hitting one. Arizona, taking two of three from the Padres, scored eight runs and eight hits in the first, chasing starter Tim Stauffer (2-1) after just one-third of an inning. Anderson (3-0) got big support for the second straight outing. The Diamondbacks scored 18 runs for him in his previous start. Medica tripled in the third, doubled in fifth and homered in the eighth -- one night after getting three hits, including a two-run homer, in the Padres 4-3 win. He had a final chance for that single in the ninth but flied out to centre. Anderson allowed four runs, just one earned, and eight hits in five innings to help Arizona win its second straight home series after losing its first seven. A.J. Pollock doubled twice, singled and drove in three runs in the Diamondbacks 17-hit effort. Arizona sent five batters to the plate in the opening inning before the first out. Pollock and Gerardo Parra opened the game with singles, then Goldschmidt doubled home Pollock. Miguel Montero walked to load the bases and Prado singled in a run. "Baaseball at times is a very cruel game," Padres manager Bud Blackk said. Cheap Nike Air Max 1. "Pollocks was just a bounding groundball that was hit in the right spot. Parra, a bounding ball hit in the right spot and not hit hard. Goldschmidt just a blooper down the right field line. Not hit hard. You look up and it is guys on second and third and one run in and they havent hit the ball hard." Aaron Hill struck out -- the only out for Stauffer who was making his second start after moving from the bullpen. Owings singled in a run, then Ender Inciarte singled in two more and it was 5-0 with two runners on base when Donn Roach replaced Stauffer. Pollock promptly doubled home both runners, then Arizona wrapped up the eight-run frame with Parras RBI double. In the Arizona second, Montero singled, then Prado smashed a line drive two-run shot into the Diamondbacks bullpen down the left field line, his second home run in as many games, and it was 10-0. Medica led off the fourth with a triple then scored on Jedd Gyorkos groundout. San Diego scored three unearned runs in the fifth. Everth Cabrera singled, then with the shift on for Seth Smith, Prado dropped a grounder to the right of second base, his second error of the game. Yonder Alonso singled in a run, then Medicas two-run double cut it to 10-4. Pollock opened the seventh with a double, then scored on Goldschmidts soaring home run to centre off Troy Patton to make it 12-4. The first-inning outburst was well off a franchise record for a San Diego opponent. The Padres gave up 11 runs in the first to St. Louis in 2005. NOTES: Arizona manager Kirk Gibson turned 57 on Wednesday. ...The Padres announced that RHP Ronald Herrera is the player to be named in the deal that sent Kyle Banks to Oakland. ... The Diamondbacks called up Nick Evans from Triple-A Reno and optioned OF Alfredo Marte to Reno. Evans replaced Goldschmidt at first base in the eighth. ... The Padres have Thursday off and open a three-game series in Chicago against the White Sox on Friday ... The Reds begin a 4-game series in Arizona on Thursday with Cincinnati sending LHP Tony Cingrani (2-4, 4.06 ERA) against Arizona RHP Josh Collmenter (3-2, 3.91). ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).