Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Cooperstown, NY (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.liverpoolstoreuk.com/]Cheap Liverpool Shirts Uk[/url] .com) - The 2015 National

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 10.08.2019 10:47
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

Cooperstown, NY (SportsNetwork. Cheap Liverpool Shirts Uk .com) - The 2015 National Baseball Hall of Fame ballot includes 17 new additions, including Cy Young Award winning pitchers Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez and John Smoltz. Also new to the ballot for 2015 are sluggers Gary Sheffield and Carlos Delgado and shortstop Nomar Garciaparra. Rounding out the 17 first-time candidates are infielders Rich Aurilia, Aaron Boone and Tony Clark, outfielders Jermaine Dye, Darin Erstad, Cliff Floyd and Brian Giles, and pitchers Troy Percival, Tom Gordon, Eddie Guardado and Jason Schmidt. The 17 candidates returning to the BBWAA ballot (with their 2014 election percentages) are: Craig Biggio (74.8%), Mike Piazza (62.2%), Jeff Bagwell (54.3%), Tim Raines (46.1%), Roger Clemens (35.4%), Barry Bonds (34.7%), Lee Smith (29.9%), Curt Schilling (29.2%), Edgar Martinez (25.2%), Alan Trammell (20.8%), Mike Mussina (20.3%), Jeff Kent (15.2%), Fred McGriff (11.7%), Mark McGwire (11.0%), Larry Walker (10.2%), Don Mattingly (8.2%) and Sammy Sosa (7.2%). Mattingly is eligible for the ballot for the 15th and final time. If he is not elected in January, he will become eligible for consideration by the Expansion Era Committee beginning in the fall of 2016. Candidates need 75 percent of the vote to earn induction into the Hall of Fame. Results will be announced on Jan. 6, 2015. When including the returners to the ballot, its interesting to note that only once in the history of voting have as many as five candidates earned the 75 percent in the same voting year. That was in 1936, the first year of voting, when Ty Cobb, Walter Johnson, Christy Mathewson, Babe Ruth and Honus Wagner became the First Five. Since then, the BBWAA has elected four candidates in one year only twice: 1947, when Mickey Cochrane, Frankie Frisch, Lefty Grove and Carl Hubbell were elected; and 1955, when Joe DiMaggio, Gabby Hartnett, Ted Lyons and Dazzy Vance earned election. The three candidates who at first glance deserve first-ballot Hall of Fame consideration are Johnson, Martinez and Smoltz. Johnson pitched 22 seasons for Expos, Mariners, Astros, Diamondbacks, Yankees and Giants, posting three 20-win seasons (1997, 2001-02) and winning five Cy Young Awards. The hard-throwing left-hander ended his career with a 303-166 mark with a 3.29 ERA, finishing in top 10 of his leagues Most Valuable Player Award voting twice: 1995 (6th) and 2002 (7th) and was named to 10 All-Star Games, starting four times. Known as a strikeout pitcher, Johnson led his league in strikeouts nine times (1992-95, 1999-2002, 2004) and is second on the all-time strikeout list with 4,875. Martinez played 18 seasons for Dodgers, Expos, Red Sox, Mets and Phillies, going 219-100 with a 2.93 ERA. He had two 20-win seasons (1999, 2002) and captured three Cy Young Awards (1997, 1999-2000). An eight-time All-Star, the right-hander finished in Top 10 of his leagues Most Valuable Player Award voting twice: 1999 (2nd) and 2000 (5th). He won 1999 American League Pitching Triple Crown after leading the league in wins (23), earned run average (2.07) and strikeouts (313). Smoltz, who could be the first Hall of Fame member to have the famed Tommy John surgery, made a name for himself as a starter and closer, pitching 21 seasons for Braves, Red Sox and Cardinals. Smoltz had a career record of 213-155 with a 3.33 ERA with 154 saves. He won 1996 National League Cy Young Award and was named to eight All-Star Games (1989, 1992-93, 1996, 2002-03, 2005, 2007). As a reliever, the right-hander topped the 40-save mark three times (2002-04), the only three full seasons he served as his teams closer. His 3,084 strikeouts rank 16th all-time. Smoltz appeared in 25 postseason series over 14 seasons with Braves and Cardinals, posting 15-4 record in 41 appearances (27 starts) with 2.67 earned run average and four saves, striking out 199 batters in 209 innings. If the BBWAA elects at least two candidates in January, it will mark the first time since 2004-05 that the writers have elected multiple candidates in back- to-back years. Dennis Eckersley and Paul Molitor were elected in 2004, followed by Wade Boggs and Ryne Sandberg in 2005. The last time three-or-more BBWAA candidates were elected in successive years was 1954-55, when the DiMaggio-Hartnett-Lyons-Vance group followed the 1954 class of Bill Dickey, Rabbit Maranville and Bill Terry. The Class of 2015, and any candidates elected by the Golden Era Committee on Dec. 8, will be inducted on July 26 in Cooperstown. Firmino Jersey . Solomon Elimimian did not make the trip with the team after suffering what appeared to be a right leg injury in the teams regular season finale against the Calgary Stampeders. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Free Shipping . And it showed Thursday night. The Canadiens, playing in their second game in as many days, however, got a good performance in the end from their backup goaltender as he filled in for an injured Olympic gold medallist . http://www.liverpoolstoreuk.com/jordan-henderson-youth-jersey.html .J. -- Jaromir Jagr has hit so many NHL milestones this season for the New Jersey Devils that he is starting to downplay them.HOUSTON -- Houston running back Arian Foster was removed from the physically unable to perform list Wednesday and practiced with the Texans for the first time since May. Foster strained his right calf in an off-season practice in late May and struggled with a sore back after recovering from that injury. "Its really important," coach Gary Kubiak said. "Hes been working, its not like hes been standing around. Hes been trying to get all that soreness out and he felt really good the last two days. I think we took a big step forward." Kubiak thought that Foster would have returned to practice sooner than he did, but he understood why he was out as long as he was. "I was watching him work and watching what he was going though so I felt confident that we were close and ready to go," Kubiak said. "I also understand how important it was that they did it at the right time. The key is Arian felt good about it today and thats the most important thing." Foster rushed for 1,424 yards and 15 touchdowns last year for his third straight 1,200-yard season. Kubiak doesnt expect Foster to play Sunday against the Saints and he likely wont play in Houstons final preseason game on Aug. 29 at Dallas. But that wont keep him from being ready for Houstons opener at San Diego on Sept. 9. "I dont think its a must that he carry the ball in preseason to be ready for San Diego," Kubiak said. Foster wasnt sure if hed see preseason action, but didnt sound like he was angling to play before the opener. "Im not a huge fan of preseason," he said. "I feel like Ill be ready for Sept. 9 without (it). Ive just got to get myself acclimated." He saaid it was a bit frustrating to deal with his back situation after recovering from the calf injury, but he was never concerned that the problems would bleed into the regular season. Cheap Liverpool Shirts 18/19. "I know my body and I knew it wasnt a huge issue," he said. "I had to give it time." The Texans have relied on Ben Tate and a group of mostly rookie running backs while Foster was injured. Quarterback Matt Schaub said it was a boost to see Foster on the field on Wednesday. "It was great to see him back out there and see his explosiveness," Schaub said. "After all his rehab he looked pretty fresh. It was great to have him back in the huddle and get another piece of the puzzle back." Foster is excited about the possibilities for the offence with the new pieces they added in the off-season led by receiver DeAndre Hopkins, chosen in the first-round of this years draft. "Weve got all the potential in the world, weve just got to go execute," Foster said. "Obviously we have a bunch of talent here and its always fun to watch." Foster went through some changes in his life during the off-season, with he and his wife welcoming their first son. He said he mostly just sleeps and eats now, but he cant wait for him to get old enough to run around and play. But hes hoping that his boy doesnt follow in his footsteps in a few years, saying an emphatic "no" when asked about the possibility of him playing football one day. "If he wants to its cool," Foster said. "I love the game and everything but this hurts. Its a lot of work. Let daddy put in the work so you can go study art or something." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).