Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

PITTSBURGH -- Penguins head coach Dan Bylsma was impressed by Kris Letang in his return after recovering from a stroke 10 weeks

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 13.08.2019 08:34
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

PITTSBURGH -- Penguins head coach Dan Bylsma was impressed by Kris Letang in his return after recovering from a stroke 10 weeks ago. Homme Nike Air VaporMax Noir/Or . Jussi Jokinen scored in regulation and then got the game-winner in the shootout, lifting Pittsburgh to a 4-3 victory over the playoff-bound Detroit Red Wings on Wednesday night. James Neal scored two power-play goals in regulation -- his 25th and 26th of the season -- for Pittsburgh, which got the 26-year-old Letang back for the first time since January. "Hes been out a long time and he looked pretty darn good out there defending against some good players," Bylsma said. "He made a difference." Tomas Jurco, Jakub Kindl and Riley Sheahan scored for the Red Wings, who are headed to the post-season for an NHL-leading 23rd straight time. Penguins goalie Marc-Andre Fleury had 34 saves through overtime and stopped all three attempts in the shootout, including a spinning acrobatic glove save on Daniel Alfredsson to preserve the win. "Players on the bench called it a (Dominik) Hasek-type save the way he put his glove out," Bylsma said. "Im not sure Ive seen a more acrobatic save from (Fleury)." On the winning goal, Jonas Gustavsson poked the puck off Jokinens stick but it caromed high over the Detroit goalie and into the net. "He lost the puck and it started rolling so I was going to touch it," Gustavsson said. "It took a funny bounce and lobbed over me. I guess it was a lucky break for them." With the scored tied 2-2, Letang -- who missed 26 games -- set up the go-ahead goal with 10:43 remaining in the third, his shot squeezing through Gustavsson before Jokinen found the loose puck to put Pittsburgh in front. It was Jokinens 19th goal of the season. "I had a lot of fun," Letang said. "It wasnt perfect for me, but I was just happy to be on the ice. Obviously its something I missed a lot." Sheahan forced overtime and put the Red Wings in the playoffs when he scored his seventh of the year with 1:15 left in regulation. "It was a pretty good feeling to get that point and give us a chance in the playoffs," Sheahan said. Detroit, like Pittsburgh, has endured injuries throughout the season, as the Red Wings are still without captain Henrik Zetterberg, who is recovering from back surgery. Top-pairing defenceman Jonathan Ericsson (finger), Daniel Cleary (knee) and Mikael Samuelsson (shoulder) also remain out. "Everyone gets injuries," Red Wings coach Mike Babcock said. "You just cant get injuries to too many of the wrong people. The rest of these guys have stepped up." Zetterberg, who could begin skating next week, likely wont be ready for the first game of the post-season, though he could return at some point during the first round. That first-round matchup could come against the Penguins, a potential meeting that would pair the teams together for the third time since 2008, the first of back-to-back appearances in the Stanley Cup finals for both clubs. Pittsburgh, locked into the Eastern Conferences No. 2 seed, welcomed several stars back to the lineup, including captain Sidney Crosby, Chris Kunitz, Brooks Orpik, and Olli Maatta, who all missed Sundays shootout win at Colorado. The most significant return came on the blue line. Letang hadnt played since Jan. 27, two days before suffering a frightening stroke that threatened his 2013 season. Doctors have not pinpointed the cause of the stroke, but tests revealed a small hole in his heart, which hasnt been repaired and may have played a factor. Letang has been taken off blood-thinner medication, but his condition will be monitored. Pittsburgh general manager Ray Shero and Letang said they are confident the 2013 Norris Trophy finalist is not putting himself at greater risk by playing. Letang, welcomed back to the lineup with a loud ovation from the sellout crowd, was cleared by doctors several weeks ago and convinced Shero he was OK during a series of conversations while travelling with the team on a road trip last week. He looked well on his way back to form Wednesday. "There are some things I felt good about, some things I have to get my timing back," Letang said. "Hockey is about timing and, I dont know, maybe its going to take a week, maybe its going to take two weeks." NOTES: The Penguins are 49-18-2 in 69 games played the past two seasons with Letang in the lineup and 33-8-1 when he records a point. ... Pittsburgh recorded its 100th regular-season win at home, its 51st win equaling the second-highest total in team history. ... The crowd was encouraged to sing along to the National Anthem in support of stabbing victims at nearby Franklin Regional High School. Nike VaporMax Pour Homme Noir et Argenté .com) - Stanley Johnson had 18 points and No. Nike Air Vapor Max . -- When Steve Blake checked in at the scorers table with 5:25 remaining in the third quarter, Stephen Curry shook his head and shouted across the court, asking Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson not to take him out. http://www.airvapormax.fr/prix-nike-air-vapormax.html . Then Klay Thompson put his foot on the gas. Thompson scored 19 of his 30 points in the fourth quarter and Harrison Barnes scored 14 points in his season debut to help the Golden State Warriors to a 106-93 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday night.Louis van Gaal says Manchester United are targeting a top-three finish in the Premier League - plus the FA Cup. United are currently in sixth place, just a point behind Manchester City in fourth and five behind third-placed Arsenal.Van Gaals men face Everton, live on Sky Sports, on Sunday afternoon and the Dutchman says United still have plenty to fight for. Still we are capable of being in the top three in the league, he said. We believe in that. The players believe in that. We can win the FA Cup.So we have a lot to fight for. We have five matches at home, three away, which is also a benefit.United thumped Everton 3-0 at Goodison Park back in October, one of their best performances of the season.We controlled the game for 90 minutes, said Van Gaal. We scored our chances and could have scored more. Van Gaal says Everton will be a difficult opponent Everton are a good team, with good individual players, but it was an eexample of how to play away. Nike Air VaporMax Noir/Anthracite Homme. Now we play at home.Evertons record is very strange. At home it is not as good as it is away. For us they are a difficult opponent but I hope my record will move on.Sir Bobby Charlton will be honoured at Old Trafford on Sunday, with the South Stand being named after him, and Van Gaal says it is a suitable tribute to one of footballs greats. Sir Bobby Charlton will be honoured at Old Trafford on Sunday I had two big icons when I was younger - one was Jimmy Greaves and the other was Bobby Charlton, he said. Ive had him in my mind for many years. He is such a kind, friendly man.I am very proud that he can get such an honour. Not many clubs are doing that. Im pleased for him. Also See: Man Utd video Man Utd fixtures Man Utd stats Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).