Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

MILWAUKEE - The Charlotte Hornets may have found the formula for success —turning up the defensive pressure. [url=http://www.jet

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 13.08.2019 09:38
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

MILWAUKEE - The Charlotte Hornets may have found the formula for success —turning up the defensive pressure. Adam Lowry Jersey . It worked against the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday night and led to their fourth straight victory.Kemba Walker scored 27 points and Gerald Henderson added 16 as Charlotte took advantage of 20 turnovers to hold off the Bucks 108-101, extending the Hornets winning streak to a season-high of four games.We just turned the ball over too many times and then we didnt get stops, said Bucks coach Jason Kidd. That was pretty much the game.Brandon Knight had a season-high 34 points for the Bucks, who were prevented from matching last seasons victory total of 15, the lowest in franchise history.The Hornets won despite being outscored 25-2 in points off the fast break and being outshot 47.6 per cent to 43.9 per cent from the field.They beat us in transition. But, in the fourth quarter, when they needed to be, our defence was good, said Hornets coach Steve Clifford.Charlotte outscored the Bucks 34-24 in the third quarter — making 11 of 17 shots — to take an 88-80 lead into the final period. The Hornets extended the lead to 96-84 as the Bucks went 3:39 without scoring.Michael Kidd-Gilchrist scored on a put back to put the Hornets up 102-91 with 2:46 left, but Knight scored Milwaukees next eight points, pulling the Bucks within 103-99 on a 3-pointer with 25.9 remaining.The Hornets held on with five free throws down the stretch as the Bucks fell to 4-12 when allowing 100 or more points.We just got stops, said Walker, who has scored 20 or more points in each of his last four games against the Bucks.It was a point where both teams really didnt score. We continued to get stops and we stuck with the game and at one point we were able to score and continue to get stops.In addition to the turnovers, the Hornets also attempted a season-high 36 free throws, making 28, while the Bucks were 15 of 20 from the line.Were making progress and, in this league, thats what good teams do, Clifford said. The last three or four games weve been moving the ball well.The Bucks opened a 49-43 lead with 4:57 left in the half on a jumper by Jerryd Bayless, but Walker scored nine consecutive points, capping the run with a 3-pointer to put the Hornets up 52-49. Knight scored the final five points of the half to put Milwaukee back in front 56-54.The Bucks, coming off a split of a four-game West Coast road trip, held a players-only meeting for 50 minutes after the game.Just trying to figure things out, said Bucks forward Khris Middleton. Nothing drastic. No fights, no arguments. Just in there talking trying to get better.____TIP-INSHornets: With Tuesday nights win, Charlotte has beaten Milwaukee seven consecutive times.Bucks: Injured rookie forward Jabari Parker, the No. 2 overall pick in the NBA draft, said no date has been set for surgery on his injured left knee. Theres no timetable because I have to get the swelling off before I get surgery, Parker said prior to Tuesday nights game. Parker, mentioned as a Rookie of the Year candidate prior to his injury, started the first 25 games, averaging 12.3 points and 5.5 rebounds in 29.5 minutes per game.UP NEXTHornets: Friday night at Oklahoma CityBucks: Friday night at AtlantaPRE-GAME PROTESTDozens of demonstrators marched around the BMO Harris Bradley Center prior to the game to protest the death of Dontre Hamilton, who was fatally shot by a Milwaukee police officer in April. Protests have escalated following the decision Monday by the Milwaukee County district attorney not to charge the former police officer involved in the shooting. Law enforcement personnel shielded arena entrances, allowing ticket holders to enter. The organized demonstration consisted mostly of chants directed at police. There were no reported physical confrontations and protesters dispersed just prior to game time.MASKED MANBucks forward Ersan Ilyasova returned after missing nine games and wore a plastic mask to protect his broken nose, suffered Dec. 2 at Cleveland. Ilyasova played 16 minutes, scoring four points on 2-of-8 shooting and had four rebounds. Connor Hellebuyck Jersey . "We were left with the overall impression that the team wasnt trending toward being able to compete for a Stanley Cup," Capitals owner Ted Leonsis said in a news conference at the clubs arena. "And that was just a clear signal and why it was time to make those changes. Blake Wheeler Jersey . -- At the beginning of training camp, Andrew Bogut set a goal to play all 82 regular-season games and regain his place among the NBAs best centres. http://www.jetsauthentic.com/authentic-keith-tkachuk-jets-jersey/ .Tzavelas opened the scoring in the 11th and Pereyra added another in the 51st. Emmanuel Kone pulled one back in the 80th and Levadiakos missed several chances to level in the last 10 minutes.AUGUSTA, Ga. -- Kevin Stadler might be playing in the Masters for the first time, but hes already showing his old man a thing or two. Such as the best way to get to the Augusta National media centre. Craig Stadler went through the main door for a joint news conference with his son Monday, which is actually the long way to go. Kevin, meanwhile, slipped in through a back entrance, like most players who turn up for interviews at the building alongside the first fairway. "Howd you come in?" Craig asked his son, looking a bit surprised when he turned to see Kevin standing behind him. "Through the door," Kevin replied dryly, very much the child poking fun at his dad. All kidding aside, the Stadlers are gearing up for a historic week at Augusta National. For the first time, a father and son will play in the same Masters -- Craig, who says hell probably be teeing it up for the 38th and final time, and Kevin, making his debut in the opening major of the season. "If and when I do ... bow out, I cant think of a better way to do it than playing with your son in the same tournament," the elder Stadler said. "Its awesome." Sixty-year-old Craig won the Masters in 1982, beating Dan Pohl in a playoff, and has been back every year since. Kevin, now 34, used to come each year as a child to cheer on his dad Now, hes got a spot of his own after winning at Phoenix two months ago for his first PGA Tour victory. "Its going to be really, really fun to be on the inside of the ropes," Kevin said. "I feel like I know this place pretty well but Ive never, ever played it. So its going to be a blast." Kevin, whose parents are divorced, has conceded the relationship with his father isnt as close as it once was, and there were times Monday when he seemed hesitant to turn this into a totally feel-good story. But the pair went out for a practice round -- which was cut short after only two holes when heavy rain brought a halt to play -- and theyre planning to play together again Tuesday, when the forecast called for much-improved conditions. And if theyre paired together in the first two rounds, that would be just fine with Kevin. "I wouldnt have any issues with that," he said, smiling. Besides, the younger Stadler is making a name for himself, after a lifetime of being compared with his father (right down to their matching physiques, wwith both listed as 5-foot-10, 250 pounds by the PGA Tour). Dustin Byfuglien Jets Jersey. Kevin won four times on the second-tier Nationwide Tour and appears poised for a breakout at the highest level. He has made the cut in 10 of 11 events this year, is 14th in the FedEx Cup, and has already eclipsed his career high for earnings in a season with nearly $1.7 million. "Hes become just a wonderfully consistent player and has his own identity and everything else, which he should," Craig said. "Hes worked hard for it and hes earned it. Good for him, and Im just going to kind of stand on the sidelines and watch, which is all I want to do, and just be supportive and root him on and hope more Phoenixes happen in the future. A lot more." In fact, the proud father wouldnt be at all surprised if Kevin made a serious run at the green jacket on his very first try. The younger Stadler is quite accurate with his irons, which should come in handy with all the dips and bumps on those tricky Augusta greens. "Thats why I actually love his game for this golf course," Craig said. "You do have to hit the ball high with the irons a little bit. And as far as Im concerned, and he might disagree, but I think hes just a wonderful iron player. I think thats definitely the strength of his game, and having your iron game down here makes this course so much easier." Even after getting just a taste of their practice round, father and son managed to trade some good-natured jabs. "I bogeyed 1 and birdied 2 and he parred them both," Craig said. "I was tied after two, so I was happy." "That birdie I made on 2 doesnt count, huh?" Kevin countered. "You didnt make that putt," Craig said. "Did you?" "Of course I did," Kevin said, drawing laughter from the room. Craig, who hasnt made the cut at Augusta since 2007 or been a serious contender in more than two decades, is certainly appreciative of the chance to end his Masters career with his son at his side. "Thanks to Kev here, I got back to the press room for the first time in about 20 years," the elder Stadler quipped. "Im so proud of the way hes played the last three, four years. Hes been close a zillion times and finally got it done, so its a very special week." Already, it seems, the Masters is smoothing out some of the bumps in their relationship. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).