Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

The UFC will finally venture into Latin America and heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez will lead the charge. [url=http://www.sh

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 14.08.2019 09:09
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

The UFC will finally venture into Latin America and heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez will lead the charge. Cameron Jordan Youth Jersey . UFC president Dana White announced at a press conference on Tuesday that Velasquez will return from a shoulder injury to defend his title against Fabricio Werdum at "The Ultimate Fighter: Latin America" finale on Nov. 15 in Mexico City. "Its the no brainer," White said. "This is where all the baddest fighters have come from for years. This is the new martial art people are taking all over the world. Its no secret the best fighters forever have come from Mexico and Latin America. It has always needed to happen." Velasquez, born in Salinas, California to Mexican immigrants, has been sidelined with a torn labrum in his shoulder since his last title defence, a TKO victory over Junior Dos Santos at UFC 166 last October. "Its a great honour for me," the champion said through a translator. "Im ready for this ... and its going to be a dream come true that i get to fight here in Mexico. Velasquez had surgery in December and fully expects to be prepared for the fight that culminates his participation as a coach on the hit reality show opposite Werdum. The show will feature a group of fighters from two weight classes - bantamweight (135 pounds) and featherweight (145 pounds). "Im going to do whatever I can do to fight here in Mexico and Im going to do whatever it takes to give a good fight," Velasquez said. White was quick to dispel any potential jinxes that could come in the form of a training injury or any other physical misfortunes that do occur in a contact sport. "Obviously, I think having Cain here is important. Its a contact sport, anything can happen," White said. "I want to make sure that when we come to Mexico for the first time we bring the best fighters and the best fights." "Hes a young guy, he should be healing up pretty well." On the other had, Werdum wouldnt mind facing a less-than perfect champion. "I dont mind if Cain wants to fight with injury because I would love it," the Brazilian said laughing, also through a translator. As for the other fights on the card. White says its too early to predict anything. "Its so far away. As we get closer well start to build the card," he said. "You know i want to come into Mexico with a bang." "People are going to come from all over the world to see this event. Believe me, its a monumental event," he added. "Weve been talking about it for years and years. People are going to come from all over the world to see this event." Drew Brees Womens Jersey . According to the Red Wings Twitter feed, Zetterberg plans to practice with the team on Thursday and is aiming for a second round comeback. Drew Brees Saints Jersey . Canada wasnt in the game from the outset. Head coach Dan Church left Calgary in the morning without addressing the players. He told The Canadian Press he felt the organization lacked confidence in his ability to defend the Olympic gold medal in February. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Elite-Trequan-Smith-Saints-Jersey/ . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario.PITTSBURGH -- The San Jose Sharks kept coming at Marc-Andre Fleury. From the point. From the left circle. From the right circle. From the slot. From right in front of the net. The more shots the Sharks fired at the Pittsburgh Penguins goalie, the more creative he became. A pad here, a stick there. Fleury even found a way to make a few of his 44 stops while doing an impersonation of a snow angel in a 5-1 victory Thursday night. "When they dont go in, its fun," Fleury said with a laugh. "It makes you feel more a part of the action." Of course, getting staked to a massive lead helps. Chris Kunitz scored twice during a four-goal outburst early in the second period as Pittsburgh won its fifth straight. Pascal Dupuis, Jayson Megna and Kris Letang also scored for the Penguins, who snapped San Joses six-game winning streak. Sidney Crosby added three assists in his 500th career game to push his point total to an NHL-leading 42. Despite the lopsided outcome, the Penguins werent exactly ready to call it a statement of any kind. It is December, after all. "I dont know if the score dictated how much of a good team they are," Kunitz said. "Itll maybe settle down the next time we play them. Its going to be probably a closer game, but its nice to be opportunistic and score those goals." Pittsburgh rolled despite playing without star Evgeni Malkin, scratched after sustaining a lower-body injury during the morning skate. Dupuis left early in the second period with a lower-body injury and did not return. He will be re-evaluated Friday. The Penguins cruised anyway while handing the Sharks just their fourth loss in regulation this season. Tomas Hertl got his 14th goal for San Jose. Antti Niemi made 23 saves but was pulled after two periods. "It was more our mistakes than what they did right," San Jose forward Logan Couture said. "We werent ourselves. We werent moving pucks. We were turning it over. In the neutral zone we werent good. I think it was more us than them." The Pacific Division front-runners hardly looked like the team that came in leading the league in goal differential and had outscored opponents 24-12 over its last six games. All that momentum came to a grinding halt during a frantic second period. Dupuis deflected a slap shot from Brooks&nnbsp;Orpik by Niemi just 27 seconds in to give Pittsburgh the lead. Erik McCoy Jersey. . Megna made it 2-0 just more than 2 minutes later when his wrist shot from the left circle zipped over Niemis right shoulder at the end of a 3-on-2 break for his third goal of the season. Kunitz kept up the barrage at 5:27 when the Sharks turned it over in their own end and the puck ended up on Crosbys stick. Niemi stopped Crosbys wrist shot but Kunitz flipped the rebound into the wide-open net. Kunitz struck again barely 2 minutes later when he buried a loose puck by Niemi for his 16th goal of the season and fifth in his last six games. "I think what (Kunitz) does is underappreciated, especially in terms of how he does it at the net front," Pittsburgh coach Dan Bylsma said. "He plays in hard areas in hard minutes. Hes not a big-body guy, but hes a force." The Sharks kept Fleury busy but had trouble finding holes. Hertl made it 4-1 at 9:27 of the second when his centring pass from the bottom of the left circle deflected off a Pittsburgh skate and between Fleurys legs. San Jose got no closer. Letang beat backup Alex Stalock with a slap shot from just inside the blue line 3:30 into the third to push Pittsburghs advantage to 5-1 as the Sharks stumbled in the second game of a four-game road trip. The loss spoiled forward Tyler Kennedys homecoming. The centre spent six years in Pittsburgh, scoring three game-winning goals during the Penguins run to the 2009 Stanley Cup and earning minor folk hero status for his perpetually scruffy beard and knack for delivering in big moments. Kennedy, traded to San Jose last summer, received a loud ovation following a brief video tribute midway through the first period. It was a rare highlight for the Sharks, who were never in it over the final 35 minutes. "I dont think thats our team out there tonight," Kennedy said. "I dont think we played very well, myself included. Weve got to be better." NOTES: The Penguins are 16-1 when scoring first. ... San Jose D Dan Boyle played in his 900th career game. ... The Sharks scratched F Mike Brown, F Matt Pelech and D Matt Irwin. ... In addition to Malkin, the Penguins also scratched F Zach Sill and D Robert Bortuzzo. ... San Jose plays in Carolina on Friday. Pittsburgh travels to Boston on Saturday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).