Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 15.08.2019 04:24
von panxing18 | 391 Beiträge

isn’t interested in revisiting his suspension from a year ago. It began in Week 10 against the Falcons Stitched De’Vondre Campbell Jersey , a 27-7 loss that Jerry Jones refers to as the “burning of Atlanta” after Dak Prescott was sacked eight times.It was the beginning of the end: The Cowboys went 3-3 without Elliott, and they missed the playoffs by a game, finishing 9-7. “I was at home watching it,” Elliott said Youth De’Vondre Campbell Jersey , via Clarence Hill of the . “It was tough to watch, a tough time for me. I am out here this year and able to help my guys go out there and try to get that win.”Elliott ranks second in rushing with 831 yards and fourth in yards from scrimmage with 1,093.He is coming off a dominant performance against the Eagles when he had 187 yards of total offense, including 151 rushing. “I think he’s played awfully well Stitched Brian Poole Jersey ,” coach Jason Garrett said. “He’s run the ball the ball well. He’s caught the ball well. He’s blocked well. Certainly hasn’t been perfect, nobody is. But he’s an awfully good football player. He has a big impact on our team.“He certainly takes advantage of it. The more ways you can attack a defense the better. The more weapons you have, more guys you’re throwing the ball to challenges the defense that much more, so getting him the ball I think is a priority for us whether you hand it to him or throw it to him he has a positive effect on the game.”When the Cowboys return to the scene of the crime Sunday Youth Brian Poole Jersey , they will have their not-so-secret weapon. Elliott enters seeking redemption as the Cowboys travel back to Atlanta still in a “must-win” frame of mind. “That is how we are going to be for the rest of the season,” Elliott said. “It’s hard to need extra motivation when you go into this game 4-5. For the rest of this season, our backs are going to be against the wall. We have to do what we can to go out there and try to win every one of the rest of these games.” The Falcons continued their winning ways on Sunday as they jumped out to a 28-7 lead and then scored the final 10 points of a 38-14 victory.It was the third straight win for the Falcons after a 1-3 start to the season and it featured strong performances by the team’s top three wide receivers. Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley and Mohamed Sanu combined for 17 catches and 237 yards and Jones called them the “ultimate receiving corps” after the game.Ridley and Jones also caught touchdown passes from quarterback Matt Ryan during the proceedings. Jones’ score ended a long personal scoring drought and touched off a full-team celebration in the end zone as Jones’ teammates showed their appreciation.“He’s the most unselfish superstar you can imagine Stitched Grady Jarrett Jersey ,” Ryan said, via the team’s website. “The work he puts in, the guys see that. They also see what he’s done for everybody else too to open things up. When he was able to get in [the end zone] at the end of the game, the celebration was fun to be a part of. No one deserves it more.”Atlanta has more work to do if they are going to totally erase the hole they dug for themselves early in the year. More trips to the end zone for Jones would boost that effort.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).