Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

KANSAS CITY, Mo. [url=http://www.goldenknightssale.com/authentic-ryan-reaves-golden-knigh ts-jersey/]Ryan Reaves Golden Knights J

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 16.08.2019 07:50
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Ryan Reaves Golden Knights Jersey . -- Andy Dirks and Omar Infante were the five-hit stars for the Detroit Tigers on Friday night. Infante set career highs with five hits and six RBIs, Dirks also went 5 for 5 and the Tigers pounded the Kansas City Royals 16-2. "I dont know how many times it happened, two guys with five hits in the same game," Tigers manager Jim Leyland said. "Its just one of those games, a freak game." Austin Jackson drove in four runs as the Tigers finished with a season-high 26 hits. Dirks, who is hitting .410 against Kansas City this season, scored four times. "The hits just fell tonight," Dirks said. "Thats baseball. When I hit it, it just went in the holes." The Tigers rout came after they were clubbed 20-4 at Boston in their previous game. "I dont even remember that game," Dirks said. "In baseball if you win a game by one run or 20 runs, it only counts as one game." But Dirks, who went to Wichita State, wont forget this one. Dirks parents were at the game. "That was nice," he said. Infante had run-scoring singles in the second, fourth and seventh innings and a three-run double in the fifth. It was more than enough support for Anibal Sanchez (13-7), who allowed one run in seven innings while lowering his AL-best ERA to 2.61. "Sanchez, in my opinion, shut their offence down and that was the key to the game," Leyland said. Sparked by the return of Miguel Cabrera, every Detroit starter had a hit and scored a run in the first five innings. The Tigers sent 10 men to the plate in the second and fourth, scoring five times in each frame. Cabrera, who did not play in four of the previous five games because of an abdominal strain, went 1 for 2 with an RBI and walked twice before being replaced by Danny Worth in the sixth inning. "I wanted to get him out an inning earlier, but he wanted one more at-bat," Leyland said. "So I let hit him again and got him out of there, but we ended up getting a lot of guys out there to give them a little blow. That worked out good." Much of Detroits onslaught came against James Shields, who was knocked out in the fourth inning in one of the worst starts of his career. "I actually went back and looked at the video, and a lot of my pitches they were hitting were below the strike zone," Shields said. "Thats a good hitting team over there, and I didnt do my job tonight. Youve got to move forward, but it was a terrible job by me." Jackson had a two-run double in the second and a two-run single in the fourth. The four RBIs matched his career high. Shields (10-9), who was 4-0 in his previous five starts, was charged with 10 runs and 14 hits in 3 2-3 innings in his shortest start of the season. The runs and hits matched career-worst totals for the right-hander. The last team to collect 14 hits against Shields was the Tigers on June 28, 2012, in 7 2-3 innings. Billy Butler drove in the first Royals run with a single in the first for his sixth straight hit. David Lough doubled and scored on Jarrod Dysons sacrifice fly in the ninth for the other Kansas City run. "A loss is a loss," said Alex Gordon, who doubled in the first. "Thats the way youve got to look at it. Turn the page." NOTES: Royals C Salvador Perez was cleared to play after experiencing dizziness Thursday and leaving in the fifth inning after taking a foul tip off the mask. Perez, who was on the concussion list in August, switched to a new mask. "Were going to scoot him up under the hitters a little closer, see if maybe he can dodge some foul balls that way," Royals manager Ned Yost said. ... SS Jose Iglesias was held out of the Tigers lineup after leaving in the fifth Wednesday with shin splints. ... Yost said 2B Chris Getz has not been cleared to return after suffering a possible concussion Tuesday. ... RHP Justin Verlander, who starts Saturday, is 0-2 with a 2.60 ERA in four 2012 starts against the Royals. Marc-Andre Fleury Golden Knights Jersey . Neither made it that far in 2013. Not even close. Federer lost his second match at the All England Club. Nadal exited in the first round, a year after bowing out in the second. Nick Holden Golden Knights Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears agreed Tuesday to a one-year contract with defensive lineman Israel Idonije and are bringing him back for a second stint. http://www.goldenknightssale.com/authentic-deryk-engelland-golden-knights-jersey/ . Fabio Fognini pulled off a surprise 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 victory over two-time Grand Slam champion Andy Murray to level the best-of-five quarterfinal at 2-2 before Andreas Seppi defeated James Ward 6-4, 6-3, 6-4 in the decisive match.Oklahoma City, OK (SportsNetwork.com) - Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant combined to score 45 points with 13 assists to lead the Oklahoma City Thunder to a 103-94 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday. In what would have been a matchup of the last two NBA MVPs, Durant was the only one to play as Clevelands LeBron James sat out with left knee discomfort. Westbrook paced the Thunder with 26 points to go along with eight assists and Durants 19 points helped close out their fourth straight win. Russell, thats the thing, he is so good offensively, but he is also a great defender, Thunder coach Scott Brooks said. Kyrie Irving had to pick up the slack with James on the bench and he accounted for 20 points on 7-of-21 shooting. Kevin Love netted 18 points with 16 rebounds for the Cavs, who had their eight-game winning streak halted. We have guys on this team with incredible motors, said Love. We could have put together a better shooting night, but the good thing is we got another one tomorrow. Oklahoma City opened the fourth just where it left off the third. Reggie Jackson scored the quarters first five points and Anthony Morrow knocked down a triple to stake the hosts to an 86-66 margin with 10:24 to play. Cleveland didnt falter, however, as Anderson Varejaos five points led a 7-0 charge that brought the visitors back to within 10, 91-81, with 5:47 left. Tristan Thompson then made it a four-point game on his tip-in off an Irving miss. Irving got caught on a switch on the Thunders eensuing possession and Durant finished the play with a dunk over Love. Nate Schmidt Jersey. Durant proceeded to pick Irvings pocket the next time down the floor and essentially sealed it with a jumper that extended the margin to 99-91 with 1:17 left. Loves 3-pointer tied the score at 57-57 with just under 6 1/2 minutes left in the third. Thats about the time of the game that Oklahoma City locked down on defense and opened the game up entering the fourth. Westbrook followed Loves trey with a layup that ignited a 10-0 run. Serge Ibaka and Morrow each netted 3-pointers during the run that Westbrook capped with a pair of free throws. Cleveland managed just nine points over the final six-plus minutes as Durants 3 preceded Dion Waiters layup in the closing seconds, and the Thunder held a 78-66 advantage after three. Early in the first, the Thunder took their first lead of the game on a Westbrook jumper. Cleveland then went on a 13-2 run that Waiters capped with a 3-pointer for an 18-8 lead with 5:01 left. The Cavs led 26-18 after the first quarter, but Oklahoma City managed to tie the game at 47-47 by halftime. Game Notes OKC is 4-1 since Durants return from offseason foot surgery ... Matthew Dellavedova, Waiters and Thompson each scored 14 points in the setback. Thompson pulled down 13 rebounds ... Cleveland was limited to 36.5 percent shooting ... The Thunder held a 48-28 edge in the paint ... Jackson scored 13 points and Morrow added 11 in the win. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).