Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

ANAHEIM, Calif. [url=http://www.thebostonbruinshockey.com/jeremy-lauzon-hockey-jersey/]J eremy Lauzon Jersey[/url] . -- When the

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 21.08.2019 09:19
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

ANAHEIM, Calif. Jeremy Lauzon Jersey . -- When the Los Angeles Kings are on top of their formidable defensive game, they revel in the silence they can create in a frustrated road arena. Although theyre not used to the cheers and chants that filled Honda Center while Jonathan Quick composed his latest shutdown symphony Monday night, they plan to ride that momentum right back up the freeway. Quick made 36 saves, Marian Gaborik scored his third goal in two games, and the Kings beat the Ducks 3-1 to take a 2-0 lead in their second-round series. Alec Martinez also scored for the Kings, who opened their first playoff series against their local rivals with two victories at a road arena packed with their own fans. The Ducks faithful had almost nothing to cheer during a remarkable effort by the NHLs best defensive team. "It doesnt even feel like being on the road," Kings coach Darryl Sutter said. "We played really good in this building in the regular season. It was the same for us tonight." Game 3 is Thursday at Staples Center. Dwight King added an empty-net goal for Los Angeles, which has won six straight post-season games and is halfway to its third straight trip to the Western Conference finals. Less than two weeks ago, the Kings were down 0-3 in their first-round series against San Jose. The Kings defence is just that good -- and theyre also scoring just enough goals to beat even the high-powered Ducks. "We could only dream of this, really," said Kings defenceman Drew Doughty, who played more than 26 minutes. "They might say we dont deserve it, but we won two games here, and that was our goal." Los Angeles didnt need any last-minute heroics from Gaborik, who scored in the opening minute instead. Martinez added another first-period goal, and King scored after a bad pass by Cam Fowler with an extra Anaheim attacker. NHL post-season scoring leader Anze Kopitar had another assist for the Kings, who followed up their overtime victory in the opening game of the first post-season Freeway Faceoff with a methodical defensive performance against the high-flying Ducks. Los Angeles managed just nine shots in the final two periods, but Quick comfortably sat on a one-goal lead for more than 46 scoreless minutes until Kings empty-netter. "We found a way to squeak one out tonight because we have the best goalie in the world," captain Dustin Brown said. Patrick Maroon scored a power-play goal and Jonas Hiller stopped 14 shots for the Ducks, who couldnt crack the Kings NHL-best defence despite controlling play for long stretches. The Kings played without injured defencemen Robyn Regehr and Willie Mitchell, yet still kept the Ducks offensive stars largely on the perimeter. Hart Trophy finalist Ryan Getzlaf was held to one assist, while Corey Perry still hasnt scored a point in the series. "Im ticked off right now," Getzlaf said. "Were in playoff time now, and there are no excuses for anything. Weve got to be better, Ive got to be better, and I expect my group to respond." The game didnt look like a defensive struggle in the opening minutes when Gaborik continued his post-season scoring spree with his third goal in roughly 13 minutes. The Slovak right wing, acquired from Columbus near the trade deadline, scored the tying goal in Game 1 with 7 seconds left in regulation before getting the overtime winner. Gaboriks line broke out on an odd-man rush on the opening shift of Game 2, and he turned the corner on defenceman Ben Lovejoy to skate in alone on Hiller for a short-side shot. Kopitar, the NHLs playoff scoring leader, set it up with his 10th assist of the post-season, giving him a point in every Kings game. "Its tough for you to have almost a half-breakaway for your first shot," Hiller said. "They were 100 per cent ready at the puck drop. They were just a little sharper, especially early. The first period wasnt our best. We kind of found our game later, but cant expect to come back every night." The Ducks evened it during 4-on-3 play midway through the period, with Maroons pass attempt deflecting off Kings defenceman Jake Muzzins stick. Los Angeles reclaimed the lead less than 2 1/2 minutes later when Martinezs shot from the point deflected off Anaheims Jakob Silfverberg, giving the Kings two goals on their first five shots. NOTES: D Jeff Schultz replaced Regehr in the Kings lineup, playing nearly 20 minutes. Schultz, the longtime Washington defenceman who spent this season in the AHL, is the fourth player to make his Kings debut in a post-season game, joining a club that includes current teammate Tanner Pearson, who did it last season. ... Doughty limped to the dressing room late in the second period after an unpenalized slash by Francois Beauchemin, but returned a few moments later. ... Getzlaf, Fowler and Perry had minus-2 ratings. Zdeno Chara Bruins Jersey . Tony Parker had 33 points and nine assists and San Antonio never trailed in a resounding 116-92 victory over Portland, bullying the younger Trail Blazers in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals. Gerry Cheevers Bruins Jersey . The Union looked to have grabbed a big win in the 88th minute when Amobi Okugo finally put the hosts in front. But a terrible giveaway by Union goalkeeper Rais Mbolhi handed Earnshaw the equalizer in the second minute of stoppage time, keeping the Union two points back of fifth-place Red Bull New York for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. http://www.thebostonbruinshockey.com/terry-oreilly-hockey-jersey/ . "That was a great lift for the staff," Padres manager Bud Black said. Yonder Alonso and Yasmani Grandal homered, and Chase Headley drove in three runs, as the Padres beat the Chicago Cubs 11-1 on Friday night.AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Down by 25 in the second quarter, the Indiana Pacers still had plenty of time. "We needed a little reminder of what we are playing for here," coach Frank Vogel said. The Pacers responded with one of the most impressive comebacks of the NBA season, catching the Detroit Pistons in the fourth quarter and eventually pulling away in overtime for a 112-104 victory Saturday night. Indiana leads Miami by 3 1/2 games in the race for the top seed in the Eastern Conference. Paul George had 30 points, eight rebounds and seven assists for the Pacers. "We knew this was going to be a long game," George said. "We knew we had a chance to come back and we just had to take small steps. We had to chip away and get this win." Josh Smith scored 23 points for the Pistons, who lost star centre Andre Drummond in the first quarter to a neck injury. Drummond was able to walk off with some assistance and was a bit sore after the game. "Just a little bit of a scare," Drummond said. "Its hard for me to make moves left and right sometimes, but it shouldnt be anything that should stop me from the next few days." Evan Turner added 20 points for the Pacers, and David West scored six of his 15 points in overtime. Detroit led 56-31 in the second quarter but couldnt hold on. The Pistons trail Atlanta by five games for the final playoff spot in the East. It was the second-biggest comeback victory in the NBA this season, according to STATS. Golden State rallied from 27 down against Toronto on Dec. 3. "Really proud of our guys," Vogel said. "I did not like the deficit we built especially in that first half, but we stayed with the game and came back with better energy." Drummond, Detroits promising second-year centre, left with 6:32 remaining in the first quarter. He appeared to be hit in the head inadvertently by the Pacers Roy Hibbert during a scramblle near the basket. David Krejci Jersey. . "I got my hand on the ball and the ball rolled between my legs," Drummond said. "I reached down and came up and I ended up, my head hit Roy Hibbert in his thigh and sent a shock throughout my whole body." Drummond stayed down through an entire timeout. A stretcher was eventually brought onto the court, but he was able to get up and walk off toward the tunnel. Even without him, Detroit dominated the first half. A putback dunk by Jonas Jerebko pushed the lead to 25, and it was 60-41 at halftime. The Pacers started the second half with eight straight points, and George scored 14 points in the third quarter. Detroit led 79-73 after three. It was tied at 83 when Smith put Detroit back ahead with a layup. Then Detroits Greg Monroe and Indianas Luis Scola became entangled, leading to a brief skirmish and technical fouls on both players. A three-point play by Turner put Indiana ahead, but the Pacers couldnt shake the Pistons, and George missed a jumper from the left elbow that could have won the game at the end of regulation. "I thought we had a good stand at the end," Detroit interim coach John Loyer said. "They put it in their best players hands. I thought we did a pretty good job contesting the shot." It was 100-all heading into overtime. With Indiana up 104-102, West made a couple jumpers to give the Pacers a six-point lead. "In the overtime we just tried to get good quality looks," West said. "We didnt want to turn the ball over and we just wanted to make sure we got quality looks at the rim." NOTES: It was Indianas 17th victory of the season when trailing at halftime. ... Andrew Bynum scored 15 points with nine rebounds in 20 minutes for the Pacers. ... Detroit came into the game averaging an NBA-best 52.7 points in the paint. Indiana was allowing an NBA-low 35.4. Both teams ended up with 46 on Saturday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).