Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Hogs Haven takes a look at 2019 NFL Draft

in NEUES AUS DEM AUSLAND 22.08.2019 04:49
von chenyan94 | 172 Beiträge

prospects that could contribute to the Redskins"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsESTShareTweetShareShareAlexander Mattison Is A Bruiser Who Could Help Spell Guice and Thompson Brian Losness-USA TODAY SportsAlexander Mattison Montez Sweat Washington Redskins Jersey , RBSchool: Boise State | Conference: Mountain WestCollege Experience: Junior | Age: 20?Height / Weight: 5-10 / 221 lbsProjected Draft Status: 5th or 6th RoundNFL Comparison: Peyton BarberCollege StatisticsPlayer OverviewAlexander Mattison is the first player in Boise State history to claim a Mountain West conference rushing title. Mattison did that this past season rushing for over 1,400 yards and piling up 17 touchdowns on the ground. Mattison’s production this season pretty much carried the Broncos to their second consecutive Mountain West title game appearance. A native of San Bernardino, California Mattison was a 3-star recruit coming out of high school he committed to Boise State one day after Damarea Crockett (Missouri) de-commited from the program. Mattison was an excellent student coming out of high school and sported a 4.8 GPA, in addition to winning All-Mountain West First Team honors, Mattison was also awarded Academic All-Mountain West honors twice during his college career. Mattison will now focus on taking his talent and smarts to the NFL in hopes of becoming a significant part of a team’s running back rotation and potentially a workhorse in the right situation. StrengthsGood size, strength, power, and vision for the position.Mattison shows good patience waiting for his blockers to create rushing lanes for him. His vision is good as he does a good job identifying rushing lanes even when they are not ideal. Once he sees it he lowers his pads and goes full speed ahead.Grinder player and workhorse type who’s best games came when he got over 26 carriers. Wears defenses down during the course of the game with his physical style. Grinds out tough yards and is especially effective in the red zone. Shows some pretty decent short area burst and quickness that helps him avoid defenders. Reliable ball carrier with only one fumble on 300+ carries this year.Competitive as a pass blocker. WeaknessesBelow average athleticism and speed for the position despite having scored well in the broad jump. You can see a little explosion but not enough that allows him to pull away from the pack or show the kind of elusiveness and quickness you want at the position. Takes a few paces to get up to speed and can get caught behind the line of scrimmage especially when trying to change direction. Doesn’t have that next gear when it comes to speed and acceleration and won’t elude or outrun many in the open field. Contact balance isn’t want you might expect out of a guy his size goes down relatively easy.Has had surgery on his ankle and shoulder though he has not missed any time. Medicals came back clear at the combine to my knowledge but something to keep in mind.Let’s see his work:More Alexander Mattison videosHow He Would Fit On The RedskinsBy now I’ve written too many words about how the Redskins still need depth at the running back position. The position is not nearly as strong as some people project - at least not in its current state and I would like to remind everyone that re-signing Adrian Peterson and a 100% healthy Guice is not a given. The Redskins seem to like these bruiser types and Mattison certainly can come in and compete with Semaje Perine who is actually under contract unlike Byron Marshall and Rob Kelley. Mattison does not have the desired athleticism to start at the position but he certainly bring a lot of value as part of a Guice and Thompson rotation. Mattison is a reliable ball carrier and despite his past injuries has been available on the field. He could help lighten the load of the other guys while showing his worth as a pass protector and someone who can get those tough yards and find success in the red zone. While I still think he probably functions best as a guy who can get at least a certain number of carries I think coaching at the next level can help him make his movements more efficient so that he can make the most out of the more limited opportunities he would get. As a late third day pick I can see the upside and think he’ll have the talent and skills to claim a roster spot and get some carries his rookie season. Not only did Washington make Greg Manusky sit in on interviews for his possible replacement, they then filled their defensive coordinator’s staff with plenty of guys with experience in his role once they decided to let him keep it.While that may not speak well for Manusky’s job security, head coach Jay Gruden said it was a positive for the team.“I think part of it was by design Montez Sweat Washington Redskins Jersey , for sure,” Gruden said, via Les Carpenter of the . “I think defensively I wanted to add some experience there to help coach Manusky without a doubt — somebody who has actually called defenses.”They already had former 49ers head coach Jim Tomsula coaching the defensive line, and this offseason, they hired longtime NFL coordinators Ray Horton (secondary) and Rob Ryan (inside linebackers) to coach position groups.Gruden said he thought the additions would be “a big benefit” for Manusky. He didn’t apply the same consideration to the other side of the ball, where he hired former 49ers quarterback Tim Rattay to be his quarterbacks coach despite Rattay having exactly no NFL coaching experience.While Gruden can spin it however he wants, Manusky’s status was tenuous to begin with, and having so many guys ready to be interim coordinators if things go wrong only adds to the awkwardness of an already weird situation.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).