Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Denver Broncos second-round pick

in NEUES AUS DEM AUSLAND 22.08.2019 08:10
von chenyan94 | 172 Beiträge

Drew Lock Denver Broncos Jersey , Drew Lock, could be the future at quarterback for the franchise." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteMile High Reporta Denver Broncos communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBroncosOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos 2019 Draft ClassBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Filed under:Denver Broncos 2019 DraftScouting Broncos quarterback Drew LockNew,279commentsDenver Broncos second-round pick, Drew Lock, could be the future at quarterback for the franchise. Scouting Broncos quarterback Drew LockThe Denver Broncos traded up with the Cincinnati Bengals in the second-round of the 2019 NFL Draft to select Missouri quarterback, Drew Lock. Lock played four seasons at Missouri and was a four-year starter for them during his college career there and he improved each and every season while there. During his four-year career at Missouri, Lock totaled 12,193 yards passing, 99 touchdowns and 39 interceptions. He completed 56.9% of his passes and also rushed for 437 career yards and total 9 career rushing touchdowns. This past season for Missouri, Lock totaled 3,498 yards passing, 28 touchdowns, 8 interceptions and completed 62.9% of his passes. A pretty solid senior season for the potential first-round pick. Some of the accolades Lock has earned throughout his college career include(Via: Missouri’s player profile on Lock).2018 Team Bob Jeffries Kansas City Metro Player of the Year2018 Team Captain2018 Preseason All-SEC First Team (Media) 2018 Maxwell Award Preseason Watch List2018 Davey O’Brien Award Preseason Watch ListSEC/Mizzou Single-Season Record Holder for Passing TDs (44 in 2017)Nation’s Leader in TD Passes (44 in 2017)Mizzou Single-Season Passing Efficiency Record Holder (165.67 in 2017)2017 SEC Leader in Passing Efficiency, Passing Yards, Total Offense, Passing Yards per Game, Passing Yards per Completion (led nation), Points Responsible for2017 First-Team All-SEC (AP, Coaches)2017 Walter Camp National Offensive Player of the Week (9/3/17)2017 SEC Offensive Player of the Week (9/5/17; 11/27/17)2017 Team Captain2016 Team CaptainDrew LockQuarterback, Senior, MissouriHeight: 6’4” | Weight: 228 lbs | 40 time: 4.69 secondsArm Length: 32 1/2” | Hands: 9” Vertical Jump: 31” | Broad Jump: 112.0 inches | 3-Cone Drill: 7:03 seconds20-Yard Shuttle: 4.12 secondsFilm Room:Scouting Report:Strengths:Prototypical size you look for in a quarterbackFour-year starter at Missouri and improved each year despite having new OC’s each yearNoted for his intelligence and ability to learn the playbookArm strength is evident he makes it look easyQuick release Plus athleticism and has a basketball background Has all the tools you look forFlashes high-end potential Good deep ball accuracyGunslinger mentalityHas good pocket awareness to avoid sacks Had a strong second half to his senior seasonComp % would be better if it weren’t for dropsAn excellent scheme fit for the BroncosWeaknesses:Your classic boom or bust prospectAccuracy is lacking, but did improve on it each year in collegeStruggles big time with pressureMechanics are inconsistent Needs to learn to throw with touchMechanics, footwork, and mental processing need developmentPlayed under four different offensive coordinators so he never had a chance to settle into a schemeIs a gunslinger for better or for worseQuotable:The Athletic’s Dane Brugler via his 2019 NFL Draft guide.SUMMARY: A four-year starter at Missouri, Lock was a natural fit in the Tigers’ shotgun, RPO-style offense with an emphasis on vertical option routes, spending two years (2016-17) under the tutelage of Josh Heupel and one season (2018) with offensive coordinator Derek Dooley. He finished his career second in SEC history in passing yards (12,193) and third in touchdown passes (99). Very similar to Derek Carr coming out of Fresno State, Lock is a classic arm thrower who stubbornly believes that every throw is there, but is still figuring out how to use his eyes and piece together his timing. He showed expanded vision as a senior and appeared to eliminate things quicker mid-read. Overall, Lock showcases a live arm and the makeup required to be an NFL starter, but he needs to continue developing his accuracy, mechanics and decision-making to live up to his intriguing potential.How Drew Lock fits with the Denver Broncos going forward:Lock fits in as the Broncos quarterback of the future behind veteran Joe Flacco who is fully entrenched as the starter. This will allow Lock to develop behind Flacco without the pressure of having to play right away.Broncos Offensive Coordinator Rich Scangarello will be one tasked with developing Lock. He’s best known for his development of Nick Mullens. Now he’ll have the high-upside cannon armed Drew Lock to develop. Here is what Lock had to say about his pre-draft interactions with Scangarello.With Scangarello developing Lock and likely developing an offensive system that fits his strengths, I think we could see some positive results quickly from him. Lock seems like he wants to be great, has the intelligence to do it Drew Lock Denver Broncos Jersey , as well as the work ethic needed. I really like this marriage. Lock is the Broncos quarterback of the future, but he still needs plenty of work. We as fans need to be patient with him and trust Scangarello’s teachings. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Von Miller has done the math and believes he has the solution.He’s gone three weeks without a sack and the Denver Broncos have gone three games without a win.“To win,” Miller said Thursday, “I’ve got to get sacks.”Although he’s being chipped or double-teamed on most plays and quarterbacks are getting their passes off lickety-split, Miller acknowledged he hasn’t beaten tackles 1-on-1 much, either.“I’ve had opportunities to rush the passer, I just haven’t been able to get home,” Miller said. “It doesn’t matter if it’s one rep to get there or two reps. That could be two sacks or forced fumbles that I’m not taking advantage of.”So, Miller said, beginning Sunday when the Broncos (2-3) host the Los Angeles Rams (5-0), he’s taking it upon himself to stop both quarterback Jared Goff and Denver’s skid.“I’ve just got to run over my guy, run straight through him, put him on his back and just get a sack,” Miller said.And Miller offered that he hasn’t been playing the run all that great, either, accepting the blame for Denver’s myriad woes, including allowing an eye-popping 323 yards rushing to the Jets last week.“I can fix that,” Miller said. “I like living in a world where it’s me and the problem is me and the quickest way to fix it is me.”Miller insisted he’s not shouldering too much of the blame or burden, either, for the Broncos, who have slipped to 7-14 under head coach Vance Joseph .“Too much what? I’ve got to get sacks. That’s what I do. I’ve got to get sacks,” Miller said. “I’ve gotten 87½ of them. I’ve played games where I got a lot of sacks and I’ve played games where I didn’t get any sacks. I’m going to have a little bit of both going forward.“It’s just the phase that I’m in right now, and I’ve been here before. I’ve gotten out of it before.”Miller was held without a sack for the final month of the 2016 season, which cost him in a one-vote loss to Khalil Mack for NFL Defensive Player of the Year honors a year after he was the MVP of Super Bowl 50.Miller also went without a sack in the opener last season, extending his sackless streak to a career-long five games before he corralled Dallas’ Dak Prescott twice in Week 2.Getting back on the sack track is “No. 1 on my list,” Miller insisted. “It’s the only thing I have to do on the football field. It’s something that I’m pointing the finger at myself and I’ll be able to get it fixed. I’ve just got to get it turned around quick.”Miller isn’t alone in his misery.The Broncos have managed just five sacks since dumping Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson a half dozen times in the opener last month, three of them by Miller.Denver boasts an abundance of edge rushers featuring three first-round draft picks in Miller, Shane Ray and rookie Bradley Chubb.It’s a defense that’s set up for “getting sacks and getting pressures,” Miller said.“That’s how I want it to be. I don’t want to be in a defense where we’re playing zone all day and it’s about the corners. I want the defense to be about us, and it is,” Miller said. “I just haven’t been doing my job how I’m supposed to do it. And I’m on it. I’m going to get it fixed.”At age 29 and in his eighth NFL season, “I’m in my prime,” Miller noted. “I want to take advantage of all the games and all of the opportunities that are out there for me.”

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).