Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

ST. [url=http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/lions-jarrad-davis-black-jersey/ ]Jarrad Davis Womens Jersey[/url] . CATHARINES, Ont.

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 23.08.2019 09:57
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

ST. Jarrad Davis Womens Jersey . CATHARINES, Ont. - Connor McDavid and Jack Eichel should go first and second in the NHL draft. Beyond that, theres plenty left to sort out in the next five months.Next up in the process of jockeying for draft position is Thursday nights CHL top prospects game. Forty of the top draft-eligible players will be on the ice at Meridian Centre in St. Catharines with hundreds of scouts watching carefully.I heard something like theres over 250 scouts are going to be here, McDavid said. Its the best-on-best. Its the best draft eligibles against the best draft eligibles. Itll be a good test, and itll be a good game and it will be a good kind of measuring stick for scouts to see.McDavid doesnt need any more measuring. But a handful of potential top-10 picks will be under the microscope against each other.Winger Lawson Crouse of the OHLs Kingston Frontenacs is fourth among North American skaters on NHL Central Scoutings latest rankings, Dylan Strome of the Erie Otters is fifth and Mitchell Marner of the London Knights is seventh. Boston College defenceman Noah Hanifin is favoured to be the third pick after McDavid and Eichel, but former NHL executive Craig Button believes Strome and Marner may be better.They can show it Thursday.I think thats kind of what this game is made for: to show the scouts that you can compete against the best and that you can be the best, Marner said. You really want to show that you can be higher in the rankings than you are listed. Thats a big part.One of the biggest competitions is between Crouse, Strome and Marner. Crouse was a big fourth-line winger for gold-medal-winning Canada at the world juniors, while Strome and Marner werent invited.Marner (90 points on 34 goals and 56 assists) and Strome (80 points on 28 goals and 52 assists) lead the OHL in scoring. Strome has been developing well with McDavid as a teammate and helped the Otters when McDavid was injured.You see how many points he has and all that and all the stuff he goes on the ice, he does so well, McDavid said of Strome. Hes just a great player and you guys are going to see that Thursday.Even though he could be a top-five pick, Crouse said there are a lot of critics of his game and hes trying to prove them all wrong.I think my skill is underestimated, Crouse said. People dont realize that I do have good hands and I can bury the puck. Ive scored a couple of nice goals this year and it proves to myself that I can score and I can do other things than just throw the body and play defence.Everyone knows what Marner can do offensively. Hes only five-foot-eleven, but his production is bigger than he expected.My goal at the start of this year was to try and finish with 90 points or a little higher, and Im already at that plateau, Marner said. Im just trying to get to more open areas and Im trusting my teammates more with the puck than I was at the start of the year.An all-star game takes these players out of their comfort zone. McDavid, whos on the team coached by Bobby Orr, and Strome, on the team coached by Don Cherry, will be opponents after building chemistry and a friendship in Erie.Strome is ready for the challenge and the spotlight.Obviously youve probably never played with a lot of guys on your team, he said. But at the same youve just got to have fun and stay focused and try not to worry too much about the media. Thats always going to be there and youve just got to kind of block everything out. Its just a hockey game, so Im going to try to have fun.Team Cherry captain Anthony Beauvillier of the Shawinigan Cataractes said one key is not caving to the pressure of the situation.Just play the game as you can play on your regular team and everythings going to be fine, Beauvillier said.Competition is the name of this game, beyond the top five or 10 picks. The top-ranked goaltender on NHL Central Scoutings list, Mackenzie Blackwood of the Barrie Colts, is out with illness, so Michael McNiven, Samuel Montembeault, Nick McBride and Liam Herbst get to show why they should be drafted higher.The same goes for players like defenceman Brandon Carlo of the WHLs Tri-City Americans. Carlo is 16th among North American skaters but wont try to do too much to stand out from the crowd in St. Catharines.I want to show (scouts) who I am, Carlo said. I want to go out there and play a simple game, a hard-nosed defenceman like I am. I dont want to try and doing anything drastic offensively or anything like that. I just want to go out there and do what I do.Of course plenty of eyes will be on McDavid because its impossible to ignore his talent. Those watching include his teammates and opponents.I knew he was an incredible player, and by playing with him (at the world juniors), you just realize that he takes it to a whole new level each and every game, Crouse said. I was fortunate enough to get to watch him play, and the things that he does just blows my mind. His speed and his skill is incredible.---Follow @SWhyno on Twitter Austin Bryant Lions Jersey . -- David Freese is starting to pick up his run production, which is something the Los Angeles Angels have been waiting half a season to see. T.J. Hockenson Lions Jersey ." The game can be seen live on TSN starting with Monday Night Countdown at 6:30 p.m et/3:30 p.m. pt. The Patriots, who had a bye in Week 10, will look to continue the offensive success they had a week earlier when New England scored 55 points and racked up 610 yards of total offense in a 55-31 drubbing of the Pittsburgh Steelers. http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/lions-t-j-hockenson-black-jersey/ . The team announced the defensive coordinator will not be offered a contract extension.The St. Louis Blues, having added Ryan Miller and Steve Ott from Buffalo, remain the No.1-ranked team in the TSN.ca NHL Power Rankings, ahead of the Chicago Blackhawks and Pittsburgh Penguins. Among the team moving up since the last update, the Los Angeles Kings have won four straight and jump from 12 to eight. The New Jersey Devils are up, from 18 to 13, though they keep going back to goaltender Martin Brodeur, decisions that incrementally undermind their efforts to reach the postseason. The Minnesota Wild, getting healthier and with only one loss in the past nine games, are up from 20 to 15 and the Washington Capitals, who had a four-game winning streak snapped Sunday, climb from 25 to 21. Heading the wrong way, the Phoenix Coyotes have one win in the past six games and are down from 13 to 19, while the Toronto Maple Leafss slip from 15 to 20 after back-to-back OT losses coming out of the break. Calvin Johnson Lions Jersey. Detroit, now minus Henrik Zetterberg and Pavel Datsyuk, drops from 21 to 24, and the Carolina Hurricanes, who have lost five in a row, are down from 19 to 25. Among the rest of the Canadian teams, the Montreal Canadiens remain the highest-ranked, at nine. The Winnipeg Jets are up three, from 17 to 14, and the Vancouver Canucks inch up from 23 to 22, simply because they are healthier than they were going into the Olympic break. The Ottawa Senators are up a spot, from 24 to 23, the Edmonton Oilers stay put at 26 and the Calgary Flames are up one, from 28 to 27. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).