Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

SEATTLE -- After scoring 46 goals in five seasons for FC Dallas, Kenny Cooper knocked in a big one against his former team Wedne

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 26.08.2019 09:21
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

SEATTLE -- After scoring 46 goals in five seasons for FC Dallas, Kenny Cooper knocked in a big one against his former team Wednesday. Jerome Boateng Jersey . Less than two minutes after coming onto the field, Cooper converted a pass from Obafemi Martins in the 88th minute, and the Seattle Sounders came from behind to beat FC Dallas 2-1 and win their fifth straight game. Martins also set up Lamar Neagle for the tying goal in the 62nd minute. He has an MLS-leading six assists. Cooper subbed in for Neagle in the 86th minute. With Martins bringing the ball down the left side, Cooper ran into the box, took Martins cross and one-timed it high into the left side of the net for his third goal of the season. Cooper played his first four MLS seasons (2006-09) with Dallas, then returned last year after stops in New York and Portland. After drilling the ball past Dallas goalkeeper Raul Fernandez, he didnt engage in any elaborate goal celebration. The score was his 75th in MLS. "I would never want to disrespect a former team that was good to me," Cooper said. "Theres a lot of great quality on this (Seattle) team. I think were all determined and hungry to get out there and contribute. Once I get that opportunity, Im giving it my best." Cooper was acquired in an off-season trade as coach Sigi Schmid and the Sounders sought to bolster their bench after a late-season nosedive in 2013. He has played in nine of Seattles 10 games, coming off the bench in four. Schmid said his reserves are well-prepared. "Theyre good pros. Theyre motivated, and theyre (ticked) off when theyre not playing," he said. "When they get on the field, they want to make my life and my choices as hard as possible." The Sounders (7-2-1) tied a club record with their fifth straight victory, extending their unbeaten streak to six and their league-leading point total to 22. They came from behind in five of the games during the unbeaten streak. Each of the five game-winning goals have come in the final 15 minutes. "Its probably more nerve-wracking for us on the bench than it is for them on the field," Schmid said. "1-0 down for us is nothing. We can battle back from that." Brazilian forward Michel gave FC Dallas (5-4-1) the early lead when he converted a penalty kick in the 16th minute. It was his fourth goal of the year. Blas Perez helped set up the penalty kick when he charged into the box in pursuit of a ball, with Brad Evans and Zach Scott of the Sounders on him. In a tangle of feet, Perez went down, with Evans whistled for the foul. FC Dallas, which started 4-0-1, lost its third straight. "We deserved more, but thats the game," said Dallas coach Oscar Pareja. Mats Hummels Germany Jersey . "Im not doing enough to help them," Durant told The Oklahoman on Monday of his 28-9 team. "Im shooting too much. Im shooting too many threes. Im not helping them out at all. Mats Hummels Jersey . Pistorius denied the allegation that he said to the close friend of the girlfriend he killed: "How can you sleep at night?" The accusation by Kim Myers provided a bizarre twist during the trial of the world-famous double-amputee Olympian, who is facing 25 years to life in prison if convicted of premeditated murder for shooting dead Steenkamp, a 29-year-old model, at his home last year. http://www.germanysoccerpro.com/ . - Playing a road game against a division rival raises the intensity for linebacker Clay Matthews. MONTREAL -- Charles Hamelin took another step toward the overall world championship title, but the bad luck goes on for Canadas relay team. Hamelin overcame a weak start to win bronze in the 500-metre race behind winner Wu Dajing of China and American J.R. Celski on Saturday at the world short track speed skating championship. The Ste-Julie, Que., skater cut to the outside in a desperate bid for the win and came close to catching Celski at the finish line with the large crowd at the Maruice Richard Arena in a frenzy. "The four guys in that final were the four best 500-metre skaters in the world, so it was tough," said Hamelin, who was coming off a win in the 1,500-metre event on Friday. "I made a little mistake at the beginning. "I got passed by the Russian (Victor An) and was back in fourth place. I had a lot of speed. I went outside. It was my last option. I tried my best and was almost second." The 29-year-old, who has twice been runner-up for the overall title but never won it, leads the standings heading into the final two individual events -- the 1,000 and 3,000 metres -- on Sunday. An, a five-time overall world champion formerly known as Ahn Hyun-Soo, finished fourth. Park Seung-Hi of South Korea won the womens 500-metres ahead of Elise Christie of Britain and Fan Kexin of China. Disaster struck for the Canadian team in the mens relay semifinals when veteran Olivier Jean got caught in traffic and missed an exchange with Hamelin with only eight laps to go. The mishap dropped Canada from second to last place among the four teams and they couldnt catch up. Only the top two, Russia and Britain, earned a spot in Sundays relay final. "We got passed by the Chinese guy on the corner where we exchanged and it got mixed up.," said Michael Gilday of Yellowknife. "We didnt get our exchange in until a lap later and the other teams had already launched away. "Olivier was supposed to exchange with Charles on the corner where he got pushed out. There were a bunch of skaters and they couldnt tag together. It was a mess." At the Sochi Olympics three weeks ago, Canadas favoured relay team was eliminated in the semifinals when Francois Hamelin stepped on a marker disc and fell. "Thats short track," said Gilday. "It sucks. Clearly we havent had the breaks this year." Souuth Korea and the Netherlands will also contest the mens relay final. Mesut Ozil Germany Jersey. Canada will have a team in the womens final. Jean opted not to talk to the media. The Lachanie, Que. skater, who was celebrating his 30th birthday, had been eliminated in the 500-metre quarter-finals along with Charle Cournoyer of Boucherville, Que., the bronze medallist in the event in Sochi. Marianne St-Gelais of St. Felicien, Que., and Marie-Eve Drolet of Laterriere, Que., were both ousted in the womens semifinals. "Im pretty happy, actually, because its not my best distance," said Drolet, who will have a better shot at a medal in the 1,000-metre race. "Im not a great sprinter, so it was super-fun to see that I could be fast and do a good race." St-Gelais said she may have psyched herself out before her semifinal because of an outside starting position. "I think I got scared at the (starting) line," she said. "I was thinking I would be squished behind two girls. Usually I dont think about those kinds of things, but that idea crossed my mind just before the start. I knew my race was done at that point." It was a happier day for Christie, who was shut out of the medals in Sochi after being penalized three times. The Scottish skater shot out to the lead off the start, only to be passed on the next-to-last lap by Park. It looked like the two might collide, but Christie said she backed off of any contact. "I probably could have won, but in the back of my head I was thinking about the fact that I got penalties, so when Park came through I let her go," said Christie. "I didnt try to get past because I just didnt want to get another penalty, to be honest." Christie came to the world championship seeking to redeem the Sochi setback and now is looking forward to her best event, the 1,000-metres. "It is my beat distance, but again, Ill be racing quite withdrawn," she said. "Im trying to stay out of fights and stuff, so that could play to my disadvantage. But maybe now that Ive got a medal, I might just go for it." Park won bronze in the 1,500-metres on Friday. She was a gold medallist in the 1,000-metre and the womens relay and got bronze in the 500-metres in Sochi. The Olympic 500-metre champion, Li Jiarrou of China, is not competing at the world championship. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).