Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

his performance could go a long

in NEUES AUS DEM AUSLAND 28.08.2019 08:43
von elaine95 | 116 Beiträge

EAST RUTHERFORD http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-michael-jordan-jersey , N.J. (AP) — The Tennessee Titans and New York Giants aren’t paying much attention to playoff scenarios.They are on the outside looking in at the postseason heading into their game Sunday at MetLife Stadium, and their best chance to make the playoffs is to win their three remaining games.The road for the Titans (7-6) is not as complicated as for the Giants (5-8).Article continues below ...Tennessee has won two in a row and it needs to win out against the Giants, Washington and Indianapolis, while Baltimore and Miami each lose once.Despite winning four of five since the bye week, the Giants need a miracle to get to the postseason. It would involve winning their final three (Indianapolis and Dallas after Tennessee) and getting a ton of help. The oddsmakers have given them a less than one percent chance of success.The bottom line is Eli Manning, Saquon Barkley and company are playing well and they will be a major challenge for the Titans, who have been inconsistent since the start of October.“The only thing that can really keep us focused on the task at hand is knowing that we have to win out to pretty much put ourselves in a good position to make the playoffs. For us to be looking at different scenarios and all those things right now is kind of pointless because you can see in the NFL you can’t judge, you can’t pencil nobody in at this point,” Titans safety Kevin Byard said. “We have to control what we can control, and that’s beating the Giants.”The Giants are coming off their best game in years. Playing without star receiver Odell Beckham Jr. (quadriceps), they beat the Washington Redskins 40-16 in a game in which Manning threw three touchdowns and turned things over to rookie Kyle Lauletta at the start of the fourth quarter with a 40-0 lead.“We have so many weapons on this team, and we’re still figuring it out,” said Barkley, who ran for a career-best 170 yards and scored on a 78-yard run. “Right now, when you got Eli throwing for three touchdowns and we’re rushing for over 200 yards as a team, special teams is playing great, defense is giving us great field position with the help of special teams Greedy Williams Jersey , our defense is making plays. That’s what coach has been saying, teams beat teams. Players don’t beat teams. We’ve been playing at a high level as a team. We got to keep it up down the stretch, and it starts with the Titans.”Five things to watch Sunday:SACK ATTACKThe sacks are finally coming in bunches for the Giants. After getting 14 in the first 11 games, the defense has had five each in the last two games. Linebacker Olivier Vernon, who was under the microscope after getting one in six games in an injury-plagued season, has 3½ in the last two games. Rookie tackle B.J. Hill had three against the Bears.RUN DERRICK RUNDerrick Henry just posted the first 100-yard rushing performance this season for Tennessee with his franchise-record 238 yards in the Titans’ rout of Jacksonville. Now the question is whether he can follow that up. The TItans haven’t had back-to-back 100-yard rushing performances since DeMarco Murray in October 2016.RUN SAQUON. CATCH SAQUON.Barkley has rushed for at least 100 yards in four straight games and is third in the NFL with 1,124 yards rushing. His 5.4-yard average is the team’s highest since Brandon Jacobs averaged 5.6 in 2006. The rookie also is second in the league with 1,753 yards from scrimmage, 11 yards behind Ezekiel Elliott of Dallas. Barkley leads the Giants with 78 catches, one more than Beckham. He needs 11 receptions in the final three games to break Reggie Bush’s 2006 record of 88 by a rookie running back.PICK HAPPYThe Giants have 11 interceptions since their bye week, linebacker Alec Ogletree leading the way with four in the last four games, including two touchdown returns. Safety Curtis Riley got New York on the scoreboard against Washington last weekend with a 9-yard return for a touchdown. This is the first season the Giants have scored three touchdowns on interception runbacks since 2007. Ogletree leads NFL linebackers with five interceptions, and he has tied the single-season team record for interceptions by a linebacker, set by Jerry Hillebrand in 1963.THE REPLACEMENTSThe Titans lost a pair of starters to injured reserve earlier this week with tight end Jonnu Smith, a replacement for three-time Pro Bowler Delanie Walker, and right tackle Jack Conklin because of knee injuries. Anthony Firkser, who came into the NFL in 2017 as an undrafted player out of Harvard http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-sione-takitaki-jersey , is expected to get more work with Smith out. Veteran Dennis Kelly, who already has started a pair of games this season, is expected to replace Conklin. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — The Vikings-Broncos exhibition Saturday night features more intrigue than the typical preseason opener.Denver QB Case Keenum gets to face his former teammates whom he helped reach the NFC championship before management dumped him in favor of Kirk Cousins , the jewel of this winter’s free agent class.Keenum said Wednesday he’s eager to face the Vikings.“Definitely. I mean, I got a firsthand view of how good a defense it is, so I know we’ve got our work cut out for us. It’s going to be a great test. I’m excited to go compete against a really, really talented defense,” Keenum said.Keenum insisted he holds no grudges , either.“No, man. I love all those guys,” he said. “This Saturday it’s going to be a competition and we’re going to get after it. I know those guys are going to be jacked to get back on the field just like I’m jacked to get back on the field. But, no. No bad feelings.”Keenum went 12-4 for the Vikings last season after injuries to Sam Bradford and Teddy Bridgewater, but Minnesota moved on in the offseason, winning the Cousins sweepstakes with, among other things, a strong roster Sheldrick Redwine Jersey , a sparkling new stadium and a fully guaranteed contract for $84 million over three years.Keenum signed a two-year, $36 million deal in Denver.Asked what he admires about Keenum’s game after watching film of last season’s surge, Cousins said, “Any time you win 13 games and a playoff game you’re doing an outstanding job as a quarterback, but I’ve watched Case going back to his days in Houston running Coach (Gary) Kubiak’s offense, watching him in L.A. He won that job in training camp, and here, he’s just a winner.”Cousins said Keenum does all the little things right: “There’s a lot of positives to his game.”It’s just that the Vikings found more to like in Cousins’ repertoire.“Case was a winner,” Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said. “He won a lot of games and moved well in the pocket. He’s a great teammate and made some outstanding plays for us.“With Kirk, he’s been as advertised. He throws the deep ball well, very accurate, and takes charge of the offense.”Cousins and Keenum figure to play a series or two Saturday night, then give way to their backups, and that’s where the real intrigue comes in.Trevor Siemian won the Broncos’ starting job each of the last two summers but was traded to Minnesota after the Broncos signed Keenum.Zimmer said Siemian’s 24 starts over the last two years and high IQ made him a perfect fit as Cousins’ backup.Siemian said Keenum’s short stint in Minnesota is indicative of how important it is to have a capable backup ready to step in and run the offense should the starter get hurt.“Case here, Nick Foles in Philly,” Siemian said. “Yeah, I think you’re one play away. My job is to prepare as if I’m starting and knock on wood http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-austin-seibert-jersey , if I’m called upon, I’ll be ready to go.”Siemian, however, might not even get as much work this weekend as another former Broncos QB, Kyle Sloter, who signed with the Vikings a year ago after a surprisingly strong camp in Denver.The Broncos are still holding out hope that Paxton Lynch is a late-bloomer and not a first-round bust.Broncos coach Vance Joseph declared Lynch and Chad Kelly would battle it out for the backup job this summer, yet Lynch has worked exclusively with the second-teamers while Kelly has worked with the third-stringers so far.Kelly, however, has consistently outshined Lynch and was clearly the superior quarterback in a recent scrimmage.Lynch figures to get the bulk of the snaps Saturday night for Denver, and his performance could go a long way in determining if the Broncos need to consider signing a veteran backup for Keenum.Notes: DE Clinton McDonald was getting his troublesome shoulder checked out again Wednesday. … Joseph said TE Jeff Heuerman, who has missed all but one day of camp with a sore left knee, doesn’t necessarily have to rush back to make the roster. “It’s early,” Joseph said. “I wouldn’t say that right now. That’s extreme.”

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).