Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

HALIFAX - Georges St-Pierre is on the verge of returning to mixed martial arts training. [url=http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Be

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 05.09.2019 03:39
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

HALIFAX - Georges St-Pierre is on the verge of returning to mixed martial arts training. Dick Butkus Bears Jersey . But whether he fights again is still up in the air.Longtime coach Firas Zahabi believes the former UFC welterweight champion is not short of motivation as he continues his comeback from knee surgery during his hiatus from the sport.Zahabi, in Halifax to corner five fighters including No. 2 welterweight Rory MacDonald on Saturdays televised UFC card, says GSP is scheduled to take his training up a notch. Hes been cleared now to do some martial arts training, Zahabi said this week. Were going to take it one step at a time. Were going to get back in the gym, try to have some fun. You know he hasnt kicked and punched in a long time so were going to have some fun with it first.St-Pierre (25-2) vacated his title last December saying he needed time away from the sport. But he kept training.He underwent surgery in April after tearing his anterior cruciate ligament during a workout. GSP had reconstructive surgery on his other knee in December 2011.The 33-year-old St-Pierre has denied recent reports that he is returning to action.No decision, St-Pierre said in a text Friday to The Canadian Press. Zahabi says he cant speak for the former champion.But I believe theres still a lot of fire in him, said Zahabi. I just think he needs to balance his life a lot more. When you run, you trip.He did too many fights too soon, too much. I think hes just got to space them out. He can handle that. He just needs to have some personal life as well.After a controversial razor-thin split decision over Johny (Bigg Rigg) Hendricks at UFC 167 last November, the battered champion seemed a man on the edge.I cant sleep at night now. Im going crazy, he said in the post-fight news conference. I have issues. I need to relax. I need to get out for a while. I dont know what Im going to do.He announced his hiatus weeks later, without going into detail on the issues bothering him.Hendricks went on to claim the vacant 170-pound title, beating (Ruthless) Robbie Lawler. The two are scheduled to fight again Dec. 6 at UFC 181.Like Zahabi, UFC Canada boss Tom Wright also has his own opinion on St-Pierre.I dont have any facts whatsoever. My hunch is that Georges will come back, said Wright, who also heads up UFC operations in Australia and New Zealand. But Georges will want to come back on his own terms.Id like to see nothing better.Since stepping aside, St-Pierre has talked of the need for more stringent drug testing in his sport.Wright points to the two different camps on GSPs fighting future. One wants St-Pierre to retire at the top of his game. The other says he has unfinished business and perhaps wants to go out on different terms.Who knows, said Wright.UFC president Dana White has said that St-Pierre could return to a title fight.St-Pierre has already cemented his legacy in the sport. The win over Hendricks was a record 19th in the UFC for St-Pierre, one more than former welterweight champion Matt Hughes. It also moved GSP past former middleweight champion Anderson Silva for most wins in UFC title bouts at 12.St-Pierre holds the record for career fight time in the UFC at five hours 28 minutes 12 seconds.He also owns the UFC mark for most championship rounds fought (52). UFC 167 was St-Pierres 14th championship fight, one behind Randy Couture.St-Pierre exited leading the UFC records in total strikes landed, significant strikes landed, takedowns landed and takedown accuracy rate, according to FightMetric.---Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Riley Ridley Youth Jersey . Long snapper Patrick Mannelly announced Friday that he is retiring after a 16-year-career with the Bears, a span in which he played in a team record 245 games and snapped the ball 2,282 times. Mitchell Trubisky Bears Jersey .com) - Jimmy Butler made four key free throws down the stretch to lift the Chicago Bulls over the Boston Celtics, 109-102, on Friday. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Mike-Singletary-Jersey/ .com) - Novak Djokovic easily took care of Andy Murray to reach the final at the $2.Who will new England manager Sam Allardyce pick in his first line-up? Sky Sports pundit Stuart Pearce has selected the side he thinks the new boss will select. Allardyce, who was confirmed in his role as England head coach on Friday, kicks off his competitive tenure in charge of the national team with a trip to take on Slovakia in World Cup qualifying on September 4. Stuart Pearce wants England to take youth tournaments more seriously However, after Englands disappointing showing at the European Championship in France - where Roy Hodgsons side were eliminated by Iceland in the last 16 - many are expecting big changes when England start off on the road to Russia 2018. Pearce, who was capped 78 times by his country between 1987 and 1999 before going on to coach the England U21s for six years, thinks Allardyce may spring a surprise or two when he names his starting XI for the visit to Trnava. This is the first line-up Stuart Pearce thinks Sam Allardyce will go with Is John Terry going to be his Kevin Nolan, somebody in the dressing room to be that enforcer? His form last year? Good. Leadership? He certainly has that in abundance. Stuart Pearce believes new England boss Sam Allardyce will try and lure former captain Johhn Terry out of international retirement I think there are a lot of players in the England squad at the moment, but it is a toss of a coin really. Brian Urlacher Bears Jersey. [Daniel] Sturridge or [Danny] Welbeck, who do you pick? Is [Raheem] Sterling going to be on form?The thing with Welbeck and [Andros] Townsend is they have not been tainted with what has gone on this summer.How much of a hangover from the players who played in that Iceland game, and who received criticism, is there is going to be. I do not know. Players such as Andros Townsend may benefit from having not gone to Euro 2016, says Stuart Pearce I am so interested to see his first squad, to see which players are picked. Andy Carroll, Danny Drinkwater, Townsend have all been mentioned, for instance, players that did not go this summer for varying reasons of form, fitness or favour. Is Terry going to be his Nolan, somebody in the dressing room to be that enforcer? Stuart Pearce If you are asking me to throw a name out that has got good international experience and who has not been near a squad yet, then I would say Mark Noble.He knows him first hand from West Ham. And he may be a touch better as an international midfielder, in regard to game management and that sort of thing, than he is as a Premier League player. West Ham United captain Mark Noble could be a left-field pick by Sam Allardyce, according to Stuart Pearce And he has got a vast amount of experience, he leads West Ham, he has been captain for a number of years and as I say, he is a top kid that is desperate to play for England.So he may be one if Sam has seen something in him at West Ham and the fact that Sam has worked with him on a daily basis might be a plus for Mark. Also See: Five questions for Allardyce Sam exactly what England need Carra on Big Sams challenge The Allardyce dossier ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).