Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

UFC fighter Chael Sonnen had several inches of his colon removed during emergency surgery on Nov. [url=http://www.metsbaseballau

in NEUES AUS DEM AUSLAND 06.09.2019 03:30
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

UFC fighter Chael Sonnen had several inches of his colon removed during emergency surgery on Nov. Travis dArnaud Mets Jersey . 15 - one day before his first-round loss to Rashad Evans at UFC 167, according to a source. Sonnen talked to TSN about the procedure during a taping of TSNs Off The Record on Wednesday, after host Michael Landsberg revealed that a source told him about it. "Its a little bit of a surprise that you had that information," replied Sonnen, who would not confirm or deny whether he had undergone surgery. Despite the alleged medical emergency, Sonnen did not withdraw from the scheduled matchup in Las Vegas on Nov. 16 and was defeated in a first-round TKO. "When I sign a contract to fight, Im agreeing to fight a guy on a certain day at a certain time and in a certain venue," he continued. "Its my job to feel good when I go out and do it and if I dont that may play a hand in the fight." Landsbergs full interview with Sonnen will air Wednesday at 5pm et/2pm pt on TSN. Lenny Dykstra Jersey . Lineup news, Fantasy and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES St. Louis Blues – After rolling the San Jose Sharks for seven goals, for the second time in a week, the Blues have a bunch of players on hot streaks. Brandon Nimmo Mets Jersey . Canadas 5-1 loss to Finland in the semifinal ranks as the tournaments most-watched game with a record 2.7 million viewers, the largest ever for a World Juniors game played outside of North America, and winning Saturday as the most-watched program on Canadian television. http://www.metsbaseballauthentic.com/tom-seaver-mets-jersey/ . -- Augusta James of Bath, Ont.NEWCASTLE, England -- Juan Mata inspired Manchester United to a 4-0 victory at Newcastle on Saturday, securing a 10th away win in the Premier League that belies the champions poor home form. The 25-year-old Spaniard, who joined United from Chelsea in January, scored twice, including directly from a free kick, to take his tally to three goals in his last two games. "I think he has made us better," United manager David Moyes said. "He hasnt had the goals in the earlier games, but I really thought he played fine in the games. "But recently he has started the get the goals and, more importantly, assists as well. Over the last few seasons in the Premier League, Juan Mata is one of the best assist-makers and he has always got himself a good tally of goals." Showing that United can cope without injured striker Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie, Javier Hernandez and substitute Adnan Januzaj added further goals in the second half. Moyes United moved up to sixth place, while Newcastle stayed ninth. The priority for Unitted is to follow up a 1-1 home draw with Bayern Munich with a victory in Germany on Wednesday to reach the Champions League semifinals. Dwight Gooden Mets Jersey. Moyes made wholesale changes for the trip to Newcastle with only three of the players who started against Bayern Munich in midweek -- Phil Jones, Antonio Valencia and Marouane Fellaini -- retained with one eye on Munich. However, once Mata had fired them ahead from a 39th-minute free kick which Magpies manager Alan Pardew felt should never have been awarded, United never looked back. Mata added a second from close range five minutes after the restart and Javier Hernandez put the result beyond doubt 15 minutes later, before substitute Januzaj wrapped up a comfortable win with the help of a deft assist by the Spain international. It handed Newcastle a seventh loss in 10 league games. "Its tough. I understand the fans frustration," manager Alan Pardew said. "They want to see exciting football at this stadium and we are just not producing it at the moment." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).