Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Dolphins offensive lineman Richie Incognito lashed out at teammate Jonathan Martin on Twitter Wednesday, saying "The truth is go

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 06.09.2019 03:37
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

Dolphins offensive lineman Richie Incognito lashed out at teammate Jonathan Martin on Twitter Wednesday, saying "The truth is going to bury you and your entire camp. John Havlicek Jersey . You could have told the truth the entire time." Incognito also wrote Martin told him he thought about committing suicide because he wasnt playing well. "FACT: Jonathan Martin told me he thought about taking his own life in MAY 2013 b/c he wasnt playing well. Told me he felt worthless," Incognito said on Twitter. Incognitos series of tweets directed at Martin and his representatives come as the NFL is preparing to release a report on the Dolphins bullying case which could help clarify their much-publicized relationship. Martin previously said he was harassed daily by Incognito and other teammates. He alleged their racial, aggressive and sexually charged comments played a role in his departure from the team on Oct. 28. Incognito recently finished serving a three-month suspension but isnt expected to return to Miami. He took aim at Martins agent Kenneth Zuckerman from Priority Sports, on Wednesday, accusing him of releasing information to the media. "What do you have to say for your actions? Why did you release the VM. What was your goal?" Incognito wrote on Twitter. Zuckerman said in a brief telephone interview with The Associated Press that he didnt want to respond to Incognitos comments, except to say, "The only thing I would say is Ill let Jason La Canforas tweet speak for itself." After Incognitos Twitter rant, La Canfora, who works for CBS Sports and broke the story on the text messages exchanged between the teammates, said on Twitter that Zuckerman "had nothing to do with my reporting." Zuckerman declined to answer other questions about the case. Incognito also wrote on Twitter: "the truth will set me free. I cant say the same about Jon Martin. The truth is what hes hiding from." Incognitos final tweet referred all questions to his attorney Mark Schamel, who did not return phone calls to the AP. Martin abruptly left the Dolphins last October and was hospitalized. He underwent counselling for emotional issues. Incognito was suspended Nov. 3, causing him to miss his final eight games. The NFL report, which is headed up by Ted Wells, is expected to be released and could help shed some light on what role Dolphins coach Joe Philbin and his staff, as well as the front office, had in the case. The concern is whether or not Incognito was ordered to toughen up Martin, who struggled after earning a starting job in 2012 as a rookie. Dennis Johnson Celtics Jersey . The 10-year deal the league and players agreed to that ended the 2011 lockout gave either side the right to opt out after six years. With the league projecting financial growth, there has been speculation that players will take that option in three years, especially since a new national TV contract will be in place by then. Walter Brown Celtics Jersey . -- All-Pro tight end Jimmy Graham and the New Orleans Saints met Tuesday for arbitration on his contract. http://www.celticssale.com/kids-marcus-smart-celtics-jersey/ . - Diego Fagundez scored his team-leading 13th goal of the season in the 76th minute to lift the Revolution to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Crew on Saturday night that kept New Englands playoff hopes alive.Less than two weeks ago, general manager Craig MacTavish stood by the Edmonton Oilers long-term plan. Coach Dallas Eakins is no longer part of it. With MacTavish expected to be behind the bench, the lowly Oilers will try to snap their latest losing streak and extend the Arizona Coyotes franchise-record home skid to 10 games tonight. Edmonton (7-19-5) is tied with Carolina at an NHL-low 19 points, losing 15 of 16 games while averaging only 1.7 goals. That stretch cost Eakins his job Monday, but not after MacTavish orchestrated a bizarre Dec. 5 press conference. MacTavish not only gave his former coach a vote of confidence, but also said: As painful as this process is, we feel that its a necessary step to get us to the next level. Getting outscored 13-5 during a four-game slide following Sundays 2-0 home loss to the New York Rangers was probably not what MacTavish considered as the next level. Now, the four-time Stanley Cup winner as a center for the Oilers and Rangers will return to the bench. He was Edmontons coach from 2000-09, reaching the playoffs three out of eight times while losing in the Stanley Cup final to the Hurricanes in 06. Hell remain in the position until Todd Nelson of Oklahoma City of the AHL is prepared to take over as interim coach. Im not here to absolve myself of accountability, MacTavish said. I had no real good reason to do this outside of performance. Thats the bottom line that were all judged by, the performance level of the hockey club and certainly the record. The Oilers struggles also come with a roster that features three top overall draft picks in forwards Taylor Hall (2010), Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (2011) and Nail Yakupov (2012). Unlike earlier this month, MacTavish is now claiming he isnt ruling out trading one of his promising stars. I dont want to answer that question until I get a hands-on understanding of exactly whats happening in there (the loocker room), he said. Larry Bird Celtics Jersey. I want to have ample opportunity to have eyeball-to-eyeball conversations with the core group. Nugent-Hopkins leads the team with 19 points, while Hall has 18 and Yakupov eight. The teams defensive play has also been abysmal, with Edmonton giving up an average of 3.32 goals to rank only better than Dallas league-worst 3.52. The Oilers have been far worse in their last nine meetings with the Coyotes (10-16-4), surrendering 4.2 goals per game while going 1-7-1. Theyve dropped all three matchups this season while being scored upon 14 times, including a 5-2 home defeat Dec. 1. Jordan Eberle had a goal in that meeting after collecting six assists in the previous four. Hall assisted on Eberles tally, giving him 18 points in 15 career meetings. He has 12 of those in eight visits to Arizona, scoring two goals and assisting on another in a 7-4 loss there Oct. 15. The Coyotes are enduring major problems of their own since winning at Edmonton, getting outscored 22-8 during a season-high five-game skid (0-4-1). They dropped to 0-6-3 in their last nine at home with Saturdays 4-3 shootout defeat to Minnesota. Eventually things will turn our way, center Antoine Vermette said. The group effort was much better (Saturday). Vermette has been a rare bright spot lately, collecting four points in three games with a goal in each of the past two. He has an assist in three straight meetings with Edmonton. Arizona is 9-1-2 in its last 12 home games against the Oilers. Game Notes: ARZ is 3-0-0 vs EDM this season, 1-0-0 at home ARZ has gone 5-0-2 past 7 at home vs EDM ARZ (10-16-4): 0-4-1 past 5 games, outscored 22-8, 9/16 on PK rank 28th in league on PK (75.5%) Vermette (2G, 2A) 3 game PT streak Boedker (5G, 2A) vs EDM this season EDM (7-19-5): lost 4 straight, 5GF, 1/10 on PP 29th ranked road PP (5.7%) Hall (3G, 2A) vs ARZ this season ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).