Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

MAGDEBURG, Germany -- Arthur Abraham defeated Robert Stieglitz by split decision on Saturday in their third bout, winning back t

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 07.09.2019 02:58
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

MAGDEBURG, Germany -- Arthur Abraham defeated Robert Stieglitz by split decision on Saturday in their third bout, winning back the WBO super middleweight title he lost to his fellow German in March last year. Jay Novacek Jersey . Judges Clark Sammartino of the United States and Paul Thomas of Britain scored it 114-111 and 115-110 for Abraham, respectively, while American Michael Pernick judged it 113-112 in favour of the defending champion. Stieglitz was the more proactive fighter, jabbing, pushing forward, with Abraham biding his time and launching counterattacks. These took their toll towards the end, with Stieglitz dropping to his knee in the final round. "I cant explain this decision," said Stieglitz, who dropped to 46-4 (26 KOs). "I led for the whole time. I see myself as the winner in any case. I lost the last round but not the whole fight." Abraham, who beat Stieglitz by unanimous decision in their first bout in 2012 and by TKO last year, improved to 39-4 (28 KOs). "That was a real battle," Abraham said. "Respect to Stieglitz, respect to my coach. We really saw a good fight. Of course I see myself as the winner. I won through my hard punches." Emmitt Smith Womens Jersey .com) - Novak Djokovic easily took care of Andy Murray to reach the final at the $2. Michael Irvin Cowboys Jersey . Ontario Superior Court Case Management Master Ronald Dash released the decision on Monday, saying John McCaw Jr. must testify in front of a jury by live video conference. Moores lawyer, Tim Danson, asked the court to compel McCaw - who is based in Seattle - to testify in the case back on February 27. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/Elite-Michael-Irvin-Cowboys-Jersey/ .75 million contract for the 2014 season and avoided arbitration. The team announced the agreement on Tuesday.MINSK, Belarus -- Russian player Vadim Shipachyov has been banned for three games for a big hit on Finlands Pekka Jormakka at the world championships. After receiving the hit in the second period on Sunday, Jormakka was unconscious for four minutes and was taken to a hospital with a concussion. The International Ice Hockey Federation says the disciplinary panel ruled that Shipachyov performed an illegal hit with his right shoulder to Jormakkas head, following through with his upper arm. Troy Aikman Cowboys Jersey. Shipachyov will miss Mondays game against the United States and the following games against Kazakhstan on Wednesday and Latvia on Saturday. Shipachyov was not penalized for the hit during the game that Russia won 4-2. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).