Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

VAL-DOR, Que. [url=http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-Will-Harris-Lions-Jersey.html?cat =972]Will Harris Jersey[/url] . -- Anthony

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 10.09.2019 02:42
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

VAL-DOR, Que. Will Harris Jersey . -- Anthony Duclair and Lucas Batt each scored twice and Cody Donaghey had four assists as the Quebec Remparts downed the host Val-dOr Foreurs 8-5 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Mikhail Grigorenko and Adam Erne had a goal and an assist apiece for the Remparts (28-12-8), who extended their win streak to five games, while Nick Sorensen and Fabrice Herzog scored the others. Olivier Archambault chipped in with three assists. Anthony Mantha, Pierre-Maxime Poudrier, Anthony Richard, Louick Marcotte and Nicolas Aube-Kubel scored for the Foreurs (30-17-2). Quebecs Francois Brassard made 48 saves for the win as Val-dOrs Antoine Bibeau gave up seven goals on 27 shots. --- OCEANIC 2 VOLTIGEURS 1 (SO) DRUMMONDVILLE, Que. -- Anthony DeLuca scored the only goal of the shootout as Rimouski slipped past the Voltigeurs. Loic Leduc scored in regulation for the Oceanic (29-13-7) while Philippe Desrosiers made 32 saves for the victory. William Carrier supplied the offence for Drummondville (29-16-3) and Louis-Philip Guindon stopped 24-of-25 shots in defeat. Rimouskis Frederik Gauthier was stopped by Guindon on a penalty shot 6:14 into the second period. --- CATARACTES 2 PHOENIX 1 SHERBROOKE, Que. -- Shawinigan used its power play to topple the Phoenix for just its third win in its last 10 outings. Dylan Labbe and Anthony Beauvillier scored with the man advantage for the Cataractes (12-29-7), who went 2 for 4 on the night, while Felix-Antoine Bergeron assisted on both. Tim Wieser scored for Sherbrooke (15-28-6), which went 1 for 6 with the power play. Marvin Cupper made 23 saves for Shawinigan. Maxime Lagace stopped 10-of-12 shots for the Phoenix, but left the game after two periods. Gabriel Parent turned away all seven shots he faced in relief. --- MOOSEHEADS 4 SCREAMING EAGLES 2 HALIFAX -- Timo Meier scored once and set up two more as the Mooseheads doubled up Cape Breton for their seventh straight victory. Brendan Duke, Andrew Shewfelt and Brent Andrews also scored for Halifax (33-16-1). Kyle Farrell scored once for the Screaming Eagles (25-20-3) and also assisted on Loik Leveilles goal. Zachary Fucale made 21 saves for the Mooseheads as Cape Bretons Alex Bureau stopped 29-of-33 shots in defeat. --- WILDCATS 2 TITAN 0 MONCTON, N.B. -- Jason Rioux stopped all 29 shots his way as the Wildcats handed Acadie-Bathurst its sixth loss in a row. Conor Garland scored both goals for Moncton (25-23-2) on the power play while Jacob Sweeney picked up two assists. Raphael Lafontaine led all Titan (17-27-5) skaters with five shots on Rioux. Acadie-Bathurts Jacob Brennan turned aside 32-of-34 shots in a losing cause. --- DRAKKAR 4 SEA DOGS 1 SAINT JOHN, N.B. -- Charles Hudon had a goal and an assist as Baie-Comeau extended its win streak to seven games by defeating the Sea Dogs. Bokondji Imama, Charles Poulin and Valentin Zykov also scored for the Drakkar (32-12-4), who sit atop the QMJHL standings. Saint John (14-29-4) got its goal from Nathan Noel. Baie-Comeaus Philippe Cadorette made 22 saves while Sebastien Auger gave the Sea Dogs a chance by kicking out 49-of-53 shots. --- ARMADA 3 OLYMPIQUES 2 (SO) BOISBRIAND, Que. -- Nikita Jevpalovs scored the winner in the sixth round of the shootout as the Armada avoided a four-game skid by edging Gatineau. Marcus Hinds and Ryan Tesink scored in regulation for Blainville-Boisbriand (29-10-9). Emile Poirier had a goal and an assist for the Olympiques (28-17-3) and Alex Dostie scored once. Etienne Marcoux made 23 saves for the Armada while Gatineaus Robert Steeves stopped 26-of-28 shots in a losing cause. --- TIGRES 4 ISLANDERS 2 VICTORIAVILLE, Que. -- Ross Johnston had a pair of goals and an assist as the Tigres doubled up Charlottetown for their seventh straight win. Yan Pavel Laplante and Cameron Yarwood also scored for Victoriaville (23-19-6) and Mark Tremaine tacked on two assists. Bradley Kennedy and Spenser Cobbold scored for the Islanders (17-27-5), who dropped their sixth contest in a row. Francois Tremblay made 26 saves for the Tigres. Charlottetowns Mason MacDonald turned away 35-of-39 shots in defeat. Austin Bryant Womens Jersey . -- After a year spent travelling the world, Brooks Koepka suddenly is in a position to play a lot more golf at home. Jarrad Davis Jersey .Sinclair, from Burnaby, B.C., led the Canadian team with three goals at the four-nation competition. She also earned tournament most valuable player honours.The Canadian captain scored on a penalty kick in the 63rd minute and added the winning goal a minute later. http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-Barry-Sanders-Lions-Jersey.html?cat=861 . - Robert Griffin III has a sprained throwing shoulder that limited him in practice Wednesday as the Washington Redskins prepared for their season finale against the Dallas Cowboys.SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Eric Wright was joined by a handful of players who were able to participate in practice for the first time on Tuesday. Wright, who grew up in San Francisco and attended Riordan High, less than five miles from Candlestick Park, was originally traded to the 49ers by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in late July, a few weeks after he was arrested for a DUI. He failed his physical and the trade was nullified. He eventually signed on as a free agent and placed on the reserved/non-football injury list. "It felt good just to be able to practice, put a helmet on and communicate with my teammates," Wright said. "Its a lot different than looking at a piece of paper or watching film. The reps mean a lot." He was also joined by veteran wide receiver Mario Manningham and rookie defensive linemen Tank Carradine and Quinton Dial. Wright, in his seventh season in the NFL, said there were no health issues that would keep him off the field. "No one wants to miss a lot of time but to go back out there with a healthy body is really not normal," Wright said. "Its a different experience and Im happy I am healthy at this time of the season after taking a beating for years." Wright has 14 career interceptions, returning two for touchdowns, including a 94-yard return with the Browns. "Im just grateful to be playing for the team I grew up watching," Wright said. "Im able to live out my dream." Manningham can add depth to a thin position for the 49ers, who have been without former No. 1 draft pick Michael Crabtree. "Im just trying to get my confidence back," Manningham said. "Im learning the routes, trying to keep my quickness and get separation from the defenders. Im doing everything I can to get back to 100 per cent. Kerryon Johnson Lions Jersey. " Manningham suffered a torn ACL in his knee near the end of last season, two weeks after he returned from a shoulder injury. He threw his crutches away a while ago and refuses to think about them, or the knee. "Im trying to keep a positive attitude," he said. "About my knee and being a good team player. Ive stayed in touch with what the team is doing." Manningham thinks hell return stronger than when he left. Thats because he had nothing else to do during his rehab but to build muscle throughout his body. "Im going to ease into it," said Manningham, who has 202 career receptions in three years with the New York Giants and one with the 49ers. "Im not going to put a timetable on it. I havent put it all together yet. By the time I step out there Sunday Ill be 100 per cent. I dont know which Sunday." Carradine and Dial both came to training camp with injuries. The 49ers have a three-week window to decide whether to add any or all of the four players to their 53-man roster. NOTES: Defensive lineman Glenn Dorsey, who left Sundays game against the Arizona Cardinals with a right hamstring strain, reported feeling better on Tuesday. "It felt pretty bad when I did it," he said. "But Ill be all right. The MRI was cool." ... Guard Mike Iupati said Sundays 18-play, 89-yard drive in the fourth quarter was about "executing plays. It wasnt like we had a lot of big plays. We just moved the ball." Iupati said RB Frank Gore was an inspiration for the offensive line during the drive. "You want to open those holes for me because he runs so hard." ... The 49ers last beat the Tennessee Titans in 1999, though theyve played just twice since then. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).