Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Bless you

in NEUES AUS DEM AUSLAND 10.09.2019 05:13
von chenyan94 | 172 Beiträge

Carlos Henderson Jersey , Coach." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesMile High Report homepageHorizontal - WhiteMile High Reporta Denver Broncos communityFollow Mile High Report online:Follow Mile High Report on TwitterFollow Mile High Report on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchMile High Report main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBroncosOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos ScheduleBroncos PodcastsBroncos Film RoomBroncos RosterBroncos Injury UpdatesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Sorry Broncos fans, Vic Fangio says no to rookie haircutsNew,93commentsBless you, Coach.MDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Sorry Broncos fans, Vic Fangio says no to rookie haircutsTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailNFL.comVic Fangio has laid down another law.No rookie haircuts.“I just don’t think it’s right. I just don’t believe in hazing,” the coach said Tuesday after practice, admitting that some rookie traditions are still in place. “Guys are getting up in front of the team and doing a little skit every night. Maybe a rookie’s carrying somebody’s pads off the field, and so on, or bringing in the donuts or the breakfast, but nothing physical.”I, for one, LOVE this. I know, I know...you love seeing which rookie gets the Friar Tim Tebow cut every year.But ... really with this tradition??? It’s so dumb.It’s not that the “hazing” from the haircuts is bad or that some “initiation” to pro football isn’t fun - even for the rookies. But why embarrass a guy in front of thousands of fans and on social media by messing with his personal look - and then justify it as team building? It reminds me of seventh-grade sleepovers where the first person to fall asleep gets profane pictures drawn all over his/her face. The act may be all in fun - but the purpose is to embarrass.Emmanuel Sanders wasn’t particularly happy with the decision, but he gets it too.“Oh, I am upset about that. He’s knows it,” Sanders said in jest. “But at the same time, I respect Vic. I love that guy. Just how he comes in the meetings and breaks down situational football. And how much he cares about his players, how he goes about coaching and everything. It’s awesome to see. So, if that’s how he wants it to go, that’s how it is. But at the end of the day it’s not about that. It’s about wins. And so that’s what we are trying to do around here.” Exactly.The reason I like Fangio ending the haircut tradition is because it goes with his entire message to this team - “we are going to be about football.”Bradley Chubb highlighted just how the new head coach keeps doing that.“Every team meeting in the afternoon, we start off with situational, whether it be our offense, defense, four-minute, two-minute, end of half Devontae Booker Jersey , stuff like that,” Chubb said, noting they start every meeting that way before taking it to the field. “And I feel like that helps us out a lot because it gets us in that mindset of what to know to do in certain situations because at the end of the day, if we are up by three points and they need a field goal to win, we know what defense to run, what position we need to be in, keeping them in bounds and stuff like that.” So Fangio may be considered “old school,” but that shouldn’t be confused with old-fashioned when it comes to the game.In fact, as Jeffrey Essary pointed out on the radio Monday, as a coach Fangio has actually shown quite an adeptness at evolving with the game and developing defenses to change with ever-fluid offensive schemes.Fangio is “old school” because he wants everything to be about solid game fundamentals - good tackling, good hand placement, good route running, good hitting, good...everything.And he wants the team to bond over playing good football and winning, not over a silly f$&%^#@ haircut. Vic Fangio makes his debut as head coach for Denver, here’s what the MHR staff wants to see from the Broncos." MHR Radio PodcastDenver Broncos PodcastsBroncos vs Falcons: Fans get their first look at the new era in game actionNew,1commentVic Fangio makes his debut as head coach for Denver, here’s what the MHR staff wants to see from the Broncos.MDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Broncos vs Falcons: Fans get their first look at the new era in game actionTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailA Denver Broncos game playing second fiddle is near unprecedented.It almost never happens. But we will see that this week vs the Atlanta Falcons at the Hall of Fame Game on Thursday. There’s no doubt Broncos Country is excited about the return of football. It’s the first time fans get to see head coach Vic Fangio man the sidelines in his 32-year NFL coaching career. It’s the first time the country gets to see the revamped Broncos, minus most of the starters. It’s the first time Denver plays in the Hall of Fame Game since 2004. But the main act comes on Saturday when Champ Bailey and Broncos owner Pat Bowlen are inducted in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. You get the sense that’s what people are most excited to see. Before that happens, Denver and the Falcons get the week started with actual football. On the MHR Radio Podcast (ApplePodcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher), Adam Malnati and I previewed the game with what and who to watch for. As a side note, we both think it’s hilarious Tony Gonzalez is representing Atlanta as opposed to the Kansas City Chiefs. Broncos preseason history vs Atlanta Thursday’s game in Canton, Ohio is the seventh game in the preseason between the two teams. It’s also the second on a neutral site. The first was on Aug. 21, 1971 at Memorial Stadium in Memphis Jake Butt Jersey , Tenn. Denver lost that game 27-10. Overall, the Broncos are 4-2 vs the Falcons — 2-1 at home; 2-0 on the road; 0-1 on neutral sites. Other notable Denver preseason records and stats 30-29 in preseason openers 1-2 in the Hall of Fame game (last was a 20-17 loss to the Washington Redskins in 2004)2-2 in the American Bowl. The first a 28-27 loss to the Los Angeles Rams in 1987; the most recent a 20-17 win over the San Diego Chargers in 1999. The is the first neutral site preseason opener since the HOF game in 2004.Now to the staff’s keys to Thursday’s game. Continue to develop good habits Since Fangio was hired in January, we’ve heard the Broncos will no longer suffer from “death by inches.” They won’t beat themselves and they’ll do the little things. This has been what Denver has worked on since organized team activities and throughout training camp. This is the first time to see it in action for a game. The Broncos need to build on those habits so it becomes second nature. Don’t beat yourself. Play smart, sound, fundamental football. In other words, do your job. — Ian St. Clair OL needs to show up The worst part about preseason games is the offense doesn’t get quality reps because the second- and third-string offensive lines are getting shredded. Keep Kevin Hogan, Drew Lock, and Brett Rypien upright, and allow the offense to get some rhythm. — Jeff EssaryInside linebackers in coverage It’ll be important to see what the Broncos get from the middle linebackers, especially in tight end and running back coverage. Preseason games are where Fangio and the defensive coaching staff will determine if the solution to that issue is on the roster. — Taylor Kothe Tight end battle With Jeff Heuerman first on the depth chart and Noah Fant second, the real battle is who fills the rest of that position group out. Troy Fumagalli is ahead of Jake Butt, probably due to Butt not seeing a full practice for 8 practices in a row now. Austin Fort has also been very impressive and is my dark horse to steal away a roster spot, even if its for the practice squad this season. He looks like he could end up being a good player in the NFL.As Casey Barrett, Jess Place, and I discussed on the Something Something Broncos podcast, we thought this position group would be the most important one to watch in the Hall of Fame Game. — Tim Lynch Backup QB battle Word out of camp early is how poorly Hogan looked. Most expect Lock to ascend to the No. 2 quarterback by the end of the preseason, but will the veteran look so poor that John Elway and the coaching staff elect to go into the opener vs the Oakland Raiders with just two quarterbacks or even two rookies at the position? This is also most of Broncos Country’s first opportunity to see how Lock fits Rich Scangarello’s system in live-game situations. While I think we’re due for a lot of rookie moments, any mechanical developments would be really encouraging. — Just_JoRoBubblewrap Come away from this game with no significant injuries, and then we can take in in the Hall of Fame festivities that follow. — Adam Malnati MHR Radio is now on ApplePodcasts, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Spotify, Stitcher,TuneIn and anywhere else you get your podcasts. Please subscribe to the one that fits your fancy, and also rate and review what you hear.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).