Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

WASHINGTON -- Drew Gooden has signed his 10-day contract with the Washington Wizards. [url=http://www.authenticcelticsproshop.co

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 12.09.2019 03:22
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

WASHINGTON -- Drew Gooden has signed his 10-day contract with the Washington Wizards. Paul Pierce Jersey . The veteran forward joined the Wizards at Wednesdays practice and will be available for Thursdays game against the Toronto Raptors. Gooden agreed to the deal Tuesday. The Wizards were in need of frontcourt depth after losing forward Nene to a sprained left MCL. Nene is expected to be sidelined about six weeks. Gooden hasnt played since he was designated as an amnesty player by the Milwaukee Bucks last summer. He had two years and about $13.4 million remaining on his contact at the time. The 32-year-old Gooden has played for nine teams over 11 NBA seasons. Boston Celtics Jerseys . -- Once again, Carlos Santana was a huge hit in Kansas City. Bob Cousy Jersey .com) - Semyon Varlamov more than earned his third shutout of the season as he made a career-high 54 saves to lift the Colorado Avalanche to a 2-0 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday. http://www.authenticcelticsproshop.com/Robert-Parish-Jersey/ .C. -- The Edmonton Oilers used a late-power-play goal to get a hard-fought road victory.Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Still in the Market TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun noted on ESPN.com that after being refused by Ottawa Senators forward Jason Spezza, the Nashville Predators remain in the market for a No. 1 centre. "If I had it on my wish list, I would like to get a No. 1 center, and were going to try to get that," Predators general manager David Poile said after the draft concluded on Saturday. "If that happens the next couple of days or it happens in free agency or it happens through a trade that would be great. If it doesnt happen right now, I have patience. I dont think we really have an age problem on our team, but I think were really getting the correct pieces in place to be a more competitive club than weve been in the last couple of years." LeBrun notes that the Predators could target Colorado Avalanche centre Paul Stastny on July 1 to fill their need. Second Chance? LeBrun adds that once Stastny is off the market, the Senators may have suitors contacting them for Spezza. "Well continue to talk and, over the course of time, Im sure people that miss out on July 1 may come knocking, but well have to wait and see," Senators general manager Bryan Murray said on Saturday. According to LeBrun, the St. Louis Blues, Dallas Stars and Chicago Blackhawks all remain interested in acquiring Spezza, though the Blackhawks will have trouble working Spezza into their salary cap. A source told LeBrun that the Blues werre in contact with the Senators on Sunday but declined to trade their second-round pick in a possible package. Jayson Tatum Jersey. Sources of LeBrun suggested Stars general manager Jim Nill has talked to the Senators about Spezza, as well as to the San Jose Sharks about Joe Thornton as he looks to add to his forward group. In his pursuit, Nill was told Thornton has no intention of waiving his no-movement clause to leave San Jose. Lebrun notes the Blues also have interest in Stastny, but roughly half the teams in the league have reached out Stastnys camp ahead of July 1. Flightless Birds? The Pittsburgh Penguins off-season "to-do" list may not include locking up Marc-Andre Fleury and Paul Martin long-term. According to Pittsburgh Tribune-Review writer Rob Rossi, the Penguins will likely let both start their contract years without new deals. New GM Jim Rutherford commented that talks with Fleurys agent were "unlikely to intensify" before the start of the regular season while Martin is believed to be favouring free agency following 2014-15. Rutherford also reportedly believes it is time for the Penguins NHL-ready defensive prospects to get an increased role with the team. One More Year? Detroit Red Wings forward Daniel Alfredssons agent J.P. Barry told LeBrun the 41-year-old is thinking of returning for a 19th NHL season. "I think hes leaning towards playing, we all think that," Barry said. "But at the same time he needs that time in the summer to feel 100 percent." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).