Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

The Florida Panthers have placed defenceman Ed Jovanovski on unconditional waivers for the purposes of a buyout. [url=https://ww

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 25.09.2019 03:25
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

The Florida Panthers have placed defenceman Ed Jovanovski on unconditional waivers for the purposes of a buyout. Kyle Gibson Jersey . The 38-year-old Panthers captain scored one goal and four assists in 37 games with the Panthers in 2013-14. Jovanovski had one year remaining on a four-year deal he signed with the Panthers prior to the 2011-12 season. The deal is worth an average annual value of $4.125 million. The veteran defenceman had hip surgery in April, 2013 and was not activated from the injured reserve until January of this year. Originally selected first overall by the Panthers at the 1994 NHL Entry Draft, Jovanovski has scored 137 goals and 363 assists in 1,128 career NHL games with the Panthers, Vancouver Canucks and Phoenix Coyotes. He has represented Canada on the international stage on a number of occasions, winning a gold medal at the 2002 Olympic Games in Salt lake City. Taylor Rogers Twins Jersey . Stiverne stopped Chris Arreola in the sixth round Saturday night, claiming the WBC heavyweight title belt vacated by Vitali Klitschko. Nelson Cruz Jersey . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. https://www.cheaptwins.com/ . Henderson (20-3) received winning scores of 48-47 and 49-46, and the other judge scored it 48-47 for Thomson (20-6). The announcement drew boos from the United Center crowd. "Train this hard for this long, its such a long camp and I see my title shot disappear," said Thomson, who fought most of the fight with a broken right hand.SURREY, B.C. - B.C. Lions slotback Shawn Gore did a double take when he walked into the teams training room earlier this week.Two more key players went down in Saturdays 14-7 loss to the Calgary Stampeders a€” star running back Andrew Harris with a separated left ankle, and emerging wide receiver Bryan Burnham with a laceration to his spleen.Both are gone for the season and join quarterback Travis Lulay (right shoulder) and slotback Courtenay Taylor (foot), among many others, in a sick bay bursting at the seams.Ive never seen this. Ive never gone into the infirmary and seen so many people in there, Gore said after Wednesdays practice. When we came in for the first day of practice this week, I couldnt believe it.But new guys have to step up. Thats why youre here.Two of those players are running backs Keola Antolin and Bradley Randle, who could be pressed into action in place of Stefan Logan (leg contusion) and Tim Brown (groin) on Saturday when the Lions visit the Hamilton Tiger-Cats.The next carry for either Antolin or Randle will be their first in the CFL, although the former has been with the Lions since training camp and impressed in pre-season.Thanks for letting me know, B.C. head coach Mike Benevides deadpanned when a reporter pointed out the lack of experience in the backfield. You have to deal with it. I always look at it as an opportunity.A lot of times you think you know (what you have in a player), but you need the game time to really expose that.The versatile Antolin has been taking reps with the first team this week and could start for the Lions (7-6), who sit fourth in the West Division, a game up on Winnipeg and two back of Edmonton and Saskatchewan.Its going good. Im getting used to all the plays and stuff like that, said the 24-year-old Arizona product. Its the end of the season, people get banged up and Ive got to step up.Theres no pressure. Theyre just saying to stay calm, be yourself and go out and play football like youve been doing for so long.Antolin turned some heads in camp and Benevides is eager to see what he can do against Hamilton (5-7), which has won three straight to grab the East Division lead.Extremely explosive athlete, great jump cut, thick, physical, and any time he (played) in the pre-season, he really exploded on the field and performed at a high level, said Benevides. Hes been here all year, he knows the offence.A lot of guys have gotten opportunities (because of injuries) ... we need to caapitalize and he needs to capitalize on that. Jake Odorizzi Jersey. Next man up. Hes the one thats got the chance and hes working hard and well see how it goes.Randle, meanwhile, was brought in just this week after spending parts of last season on the Minnesota Vikings practice roster.Im just coming up here to help out the team, whether its offence, defence or special teams, the 24-year-old out of UNLV said after his second workout with the Lions. I just want to make sure I do well and Im going hard to better the team.The veterans have been helping me out. We have five games left and I want to help them get to that Grey Cup.The Lions are a long way from that spectacle right now a€” a game that will be played at B.C. Place Stadium on Nov. 30 a€” and need to find a way to score more often with fewer weapons, especially coming off that loss in Calgary where their only points came on their first drive.I think the biggest thing is for us to play with confidence, play with speed, said Benevides, whose team topped Hamilton 36-29 at home in Week 7. No difference than how we started last week, but lets stay consistent. Lord willing we wont get any injuries during the game.We did well against this football team the last time we played them. Weve just got to find a level of consistency a€” make the catch thats required, make the block thats required, make the good decision and at the end of it we should be fine.The Lions might have to also find other ways of getting on the scoreboard against the Tiger-Cats, and that suits linebacker Solomon Elimimian and his No. 1 defence just fine.My mindset on defence is its always going to be on our shoulders and we have to always make plays, said Elimimian, who leads the CFL with 108 tackles. Thats our mindset regardless of what the offence does our doesnt do, and that doesnt really change.Obviously its a tough position because we have a lot of key injuries in key spots but thats what a teams about a€” everybody putting something in collectively and getting something out.Injuries have been a consistent storyline for the Lions going all the way back to training camp, but neither Benevides or his players are using that chatter as a crutch with the regular season winding down.Its been a challenge, said the head coach. Ive never seen anything like it, but its one of those things where its never an excuse, and it cant be. If anything, it gives the young men and opportunity and theyve got to perform. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).