Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

HOUSTON - Houston receiver Andre Johnson expects to play on Sunday against the Ravens after missing last weeks game because of a

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 25.09.2019 03:42
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

HOUSTON - Houston receiver Andre Johnson expects to play on Sunday against the Ravens after missing last weeks game because of a concussion. Adidas Ozweego Suomi .Johnson says he finished the leagues concussion protocol and has been cleared to return. He was injured after being hit in the head by Jaguars linebacker Telvin Smith on Dec. 7.Johnson thinks he may have lost consciousness for a few seconds after the hit, but says that the helmet-to-helmet blow didnt scare him.He says: I think it was more scary for other people than it was for me. I talked about it like nothing happened. Everybody else who saw it said it was a scary moment for them. I watched the play. Even after it happened, I didnt feel nervous or anything.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Adidas NMD Cs1 Suomi . The top-ranked Williams carried her winning momentum from 2013 into the new season, beating No. 2-ranked Victoria Azarenka 6-4, 7-5 on Saturday to defend her title at the Brisbane International and set the tone for the Australian Open. Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Suomi . The Italian football federation announced the appointment, three days after new president Carlo Tavecchio was elected. Tavecchio and Conte spoke on the phone early Thursday. http://www.nmdhalvalla.com/adidas-falcon-halvalla.html . Ireland was the last unbeaten side in the championship after France fell to Wales on Friday, and was favoured to end a three-match losing run to England with a side with more than twice as many caps, rampant momentum, and added incentive to celebrate Brian ODriscolls world record-tying 139th test cap.Simoni Lawrence is returning to Hamilton. The Tiger-Cats announced on Friday the linebacker has signed a new contract with the team through the 2016 season. Lawrence was acquired by the Tiger-Cats in a trade with the Edmonton Eskimos during the 2013 season. He recorded 52 tackles, along with three interceptions and a sack in 12 games with the Ti-Cats.Lawrence was signed by the Minnesotta Vikings in February, but was cut by the team in March. Adidas NMD XR1 Suomi. "Simoni is a very athletic linebacker who has demonstrated the ability to make big plays at crucial times during games. He plays the game with passion and his enthusiasm is contagious. Were really excited that hes back," said General Manager and Head Coach Kent Austin said in a press release. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).