Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

here comes 95

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 25.09.2019 04:03
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

Paul Pogba, Moussa Sissoko. Nike Vapormax Dame Norge ....Victor Anichebe. Niall Quinn gives his verdict on the hits and misses from the 2016 summer signings. I dont know how many times Jools Holland has ushered in the new year with his Hootenanny, but I know a little of how he feels. Transfer Deadline Day in the Sky Sports studio has the same elements. A months hype, the countdown, the drama, then the fireworks. Except we cant pre-record the entire thing.Like New Years Eve, there is plenty of time for disappointment and regret once the clock signals the windows end. I imagine managers texting each other in the cold light of the next morning. I really love him. But Arsene, you loved Andrey Arshavin too. In the studio we get to sit and judge, like drill sergeants watching a new batch of pimply recruits arrive into the barracks. Unless you get a strange story like Peter Odemwingies day trip to London or Anthony Martial signing on to be part of Uniteds Great Futures Behind Them collection, there is a lot of time for speculating about who will sleep with the fishes and who will swim with the dolphins?As we get to the last international break of the year I see the papers and the internet are boiling again with rumours of the frenzy to come in the approaching window, so it seems like a good time to look at a few of the hits and misses from the latest summer session.One of the best stories of the back end of summer was Moussa Sissoko. Everton thought he was ready to sign a pre-nup and tie the knot. Then he was worryingly uncontactable. Everton were about to call in Liam Neeson to track him down when Sissoko turned up in London wearing a Spurs jersey. Watch highlights of Spurs draw with Arsenal The fee of £30m was about double what Spurs generally like to pay for incoming players. His form so far has probably been about half what they expect from those players. Sissokos handful of appearances so far have not produced any goals or assists.Generally though, Sissokos disappointing start goes under the radar because the best story of the summer was Paul Pogbas return to Old Trafford. It was the sort of deal which would have Sir Alex Ferguson spinning in his VIP box and screaming to be let out.The idea to write about the form of the big summer transfers came before Pogba and Zlatan Ibrahimovic spent Sunday afternoon pawing the dead mouse that is Swansea. But even taking into account that the win was Uniteds best performance outside of England this year, the jury must still be out on Pogba and Zlatan.United look like a troubled club and at the moment the guys picking up the heaviest wage packets every month have not been performing on match days. Maybe at 35 Zlatan should have looked for a gentler pasture in which he could transition into retirement. He has been playing professional football in top divisions since 1999. Thats a lot of mileage. Niall Quinn on Ibrahimovic There are various reasons. Maybe at 35 Zlatan should have looked for a gentler pasture in which he could transition into retirement. He has been playing professional football in top divisions since 1999. Thats a lot of mileage. He still works hard. However, fewer things come off for him.He scored 113 goals in 122 games in France. His patchy form at United compared to Mario Balotellis exciting form at Nice these days tells us a lot about the difference between playing in France and playing in England.Pogba, meanwhile, thrived in a different midfield set up in a different league that is played at a different pace. Great goal yesterday, but his season can go one of two ways from here. Jose may get his midfield right (Michael Carrick yesterday was a good sign) and Pogba might start to look like a Rolls Royce. Or he may struggle at this turbulent club and with that price tag he may become a human shield for his manager. Watch Paul Pogbas brilliant goal against Swansea As for Henrikh Mkhitaryan? You just never know whats around the corner do you Henrikh?The best transfers have been the ones which didnt attract screaming headlines. On transfer deadline night I did some weeping and gnashing of teeth when Sunderland failed to sign a new striker. They picked up Victor Anichebe on a free soon after and I thought that even with my aches and pains Id back myself to beat him in 40-yard sprint. I also thought that neither of us should attempt any distance longer than that without emergency medical services present.But wait. I saw Anichebe play for Sunderland at Bournemouth on Saturday and I ate some humble pie at half-time. David Moyes surprised Eddie Howe (and maybe surprised himself) by putting out an attacking team with Anichebe, in his first start, playing up front to take some pressure off Jermain Defoe. It worked. And Anichebe worked. He scored one and got fouled for the penalty, which gave Defoe his mandatory place on the score sheet. Victor Anichebe was the match-winner for Sunderland at Bournemouth Nobody is saying that Sunderland will be fending off Pogba style offers to keep Anichebe next summer, but he gave Sunderland some presence on Saturday, he gave them a goal, a win and a boost to morale with the promise that playing some attacking football might be a worthwhile exercise after all.Chelsea picking off NGolo Kante from the Leicester herd when they were down at the watering hole in the summer was just the law of the jungle. The deal was a quiet, efficient piece of business which has hurt Leicester badly and helped Chelsea no end. Kante and Nemanja Matic in central midfield are the motor which makes Chelsea rival Liverpool as the most improved team of the year so far.Since Antonio Conte found a formula he likes and is familiar with, Chelsea have won five games on the trot. The players around Kante are all suddenly looking as if they have been reconditioned. Thats the sign of a good midfielder, a good signing. Special mentions too for Marcos Alonso and David Luiz who have settled in really well. NGolo Kante (left) and Nemanja Matic have impressed for Chelsea None of the players Leicester bought as they broke their old transfer record a few times over in the summer have come close to making up for the loss of Kante.There have been other good signings about the league. With the amount of football he has in him John Stones could be the next Bobby Moore for England. Its surprising that Manchester City didnt experience more competition for his signature. I would have thought that his style would suit most of the top continental sides. Their loss is Peps gain. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. In a week when City beat Barcelona it is easy to forget that Guardiolas project is still a work in progress. I think weve have seen contrasting returns on investment so far from Citys two big German signings in the summer; Leroy Sane and Ilkay Gundogan.Sane came back from the Euros a little late and has struggled with fitness, which is natural enough for a 20-year-old hitting the Premier League. In flashes he has shown that over the course of what is going to be a long season for City he could emerge to look like decent business, but we havent seen nearly enough yet. John Stones joined City from Everton Gundogans performance and two goals against Barcelona marked the occasion of him dropping his calling card at the Etihad. Apart from a knack of getting goals, among other virtues he looks like the cure to the brittleness which has troubled City for a while.When Transfer Deadline Day passed without Jurgen Klopp buying a shiny new striker I wondered if he had feet of clay after all. With 30 goals from 11 Premier League games and a top of the table seat this morning, Klopp has won that argument.His high-energy game is high attrition too, in terms of injuries and fatigue, so I still think he might splurge for a top forward in January. In the meanwhile, if Sadio Mane can escape the inconsistency he suffered from at Southampton he could prove to be the most inspired buy of the season.Elsewhere, what weve seen of Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg at Southampton confirms their shrewd eye. Hats off to Arsene who has bought very well other than mortgaging the house for a 20-goal-a-season striker as we all instructed him to. Pity Lucas Perez hasnt got in on the act yet. Sadio Mane scored twice as Liverpool thrashed Watford at the weekend Joe Allen was a neat bit of business for Stoke, he deserves a snappier nickname than the Midlands Andrea Pirlo. Victor Wanyama has been a typical bit of efficient Spurs business. Yannick Bolasie has looked decent at Everton though hell hope to have better days than he did on Saturday. If not he will need counselling.Mid-term report for the recruits of summer 2016? Some successes, some shrewd buys, a long list of flops, misfits and ones for the future. You look down the list of who bought who and how their teams are doing and even if you take away the hype surrounding Premier League managers now, generally the best ones have spent cleverly.The Manchester United managers performance in his first window is the exception to that rule and following his January dealings alone should be great fun. Will Jools be singing Cool For Cats or Up The Junction to Jose? Get Sky Sports Alerts Breaking news, line ups and goal alerts from your football club - direct to your mobile Also See: WATCH: Premier League goals Premier League hotlist Could Leicester get relegated? Live on Sky Vapormax Flyknit Dame Norge . - Buffalo Bills running back C. Nike Vapormax Salg .com) - Blake Griffin led five Clippers in double figures with 24 points and the LA Clippers got back on track with a 101-97 win over the Utah Jazz. http://www.vapormaxnorge.com/ .Y. -- The Montreal Canadiens have had few reasons to celebrate this season as they have been mired near the basement of the Eastern Conference.TORONTO -- Marcus Stroman deserved better than this. The rookie right-hander took a one-hitter into the seventh inning on Saturday only to have the game fall apart for him and the Toronto Blue Jays on one swing. When the first pitch from reliever Dustin McGowan was sent into the left-field seats by right-fielder Dayan Viciedo, the Chicago White Sox were on the way to a 4-3 victory on Saturday. "Its tough to deal with," Stroman said. "Its part of baseball. I have 100 per cent faith in Dustin to come in and get that out every time. If he makes a pitch like he knows he can, were not even having this conversation." Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said he had his reasons for removing Stroman when he did. "If you could do things over, you leave him in," Gibbons said. "But my thinking was, he pitched his butt off, it was kind of uncharted territory, I dont want him to lose the game right there. Thats the way it goes. But you always look back on things like that. I had a plan and it just didnt work." The Blue Jays scored one run in the ninth inning as their late rally fell short for the second game in a row. White Sox left-hander Chris Sale (7-1) also pitched well, holding the Blue Jays to four hits and five walks while striking out six to pick up his first career win in three decisions against Toronto. "They wore him down a bit," said Chicago manager Robin Ventura. "They were fighting off some tough pitches." The only runs Sale allowed came on a two-run homer by right-fielder Darin Mastroianni in the fourth. Stroman was strong over 6 2/3 innings, allowing two hits, two walks and two runs while striking out six. He did not factor in the decision in his sixth career major-league start. "Stroman, he was great tonight," Sale said. "He threw better than I did. Obviously, you throw like that, you deserve to win a game." Stroman allowed a second-inning double to White Sox designated hitter Adam Dunn and then walked him to lead off the fifth and nothing more through six innings. But in the seventh inning, White Sox first baseman Jose Abreu doubled with two out to extend his career-best hitting streak to 13 games and Dunn walked for the second time in the game. McGowan (4-3) came in from the bullpen and his first-pitch slider was launched over the fence by Viciedo for his eighth homer of the season and a 3-2 Chicago lead. "Its tough because obviously I want to be out there," Stroman said. "I felt strong but Im also a young so that was Gibbys choice. Dustin has been great for us all year so its not like I was mad about coming out of the game. "I had 100 per cent confidence for Dustin to come in and get that out. Just one of those things and Im sure hell be right back to it." Gibbons disscussed the weight of his decision after the loss. Nike Vapormax Billig. "This game eats at you, you review everything, you do more so at the moment of something," Gibbons said. "You get a little gun shy around this place, the way the ball has been flying out of here, especially after (Friday) night (when the teams combined for seven home runs)." The White Sox added a run in the eighth on a single by pinch hitter Alexei Ramirez against reliever Aaron Loup. The left-hander replaced McGowan after two-out singles by centre-fielder Adam Eaton and second baseman Gordon Beckham. Chicago loaded the bases in the ninth with none out against Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen but could not score. The White Sox (38-44) have won two in a row over the Blue Jays (45-38) to assure themselves of a split in the four-game series. Right-hander Zach Putnam who got the final out of the eighth stayed in the game for the ninth and allowed a leadoff double by pinch hitter Anthony Gose. Second baseman Munenori Kawasaki singled him home to cut the lead to one but Putnam held firm to earn his first save of the season. It was a disappointing result for Stroman who was coming off a strong win over the New York Yankees last Tuesday when he allowed three hits and one run in eight innings. It looked like his day when the Blue Jays took a 2-0 lead in the fourth inning. It came from an unexpected source. Mastroianni, just called up from triple-A Buffalo where he has been most of the season, snapped a 0-for-14 streak to open this season in the majors by taking a 3-2 change-up to left for a two-run homer. It was his fourth career homer in the majors with the first three coming with the Minnesota Twins in 2012. It came after Colby Rasmus took a two-out walk. "Its important for me," Mastroianni said. "I want to try to help keep this team is in first place. a (Sale) just has stuff going everywhere, arms flying everywhere, he throws that change-up and then all of a sudden here comes 95. "He threw me a lot of change-ups that at-bat. He probably made a bit of a mistake, left that ball up over the plate more than I know he would have liked to." NOTES: Announced attendance at Rogers Centre was 39,623. aBefore the game on Saturday the Blue Jays recalled outfielder Darin Mastroianni from triple-A Buffalo, where he was batting .289 with four homers in 69 games, and returned LHP Rob Rasmussen on option to the Bisons. Mastroianni started in right field. a Left-hander Mark Buehrle (10-4) will start the series finale on Sunday for the Blue Jays against his former team. The White Sox will start left-hander Jose Quintana (4-7, 3.69). aThe Blue Jays have Monday off before they complete the home stand with two afternoon games against the Milwaukee Brewers. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).