Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo should be able to keep playing through a rib injury sustained against the New York Giants after X-rays

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 26.09.2019 03:02
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo should be able to keep playing through a rib injury sustained against the New York Giants after X-rays showed no structural damage. Wholesale Fake NBA Jerseys . Dallas Cowboys executive vice-president Stephen Jones said on the teams flagship radio station Monday that the quarterback will be sore but that X-rays were negative and he wouldnt miss Sundays game at Kansas City. Romo was out for Dallas final offensive play of the first half after getting crunched between two defenders in a 36-31 victory over the Giants on Sunday night. He returned in the second half. Romo played several games with broken ribs in 2011. He said after the game he would be fine and the injury was "nothing really crazy." Discount Fake NBA Jerseys .com) - Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson lost an appeal to have his indefinite suspension overturned, the NFL announced Friday. Fake NBA Jerseys Sale . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct. http://www.fakenbajerseys.com/ . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Cincinnati Reds and catcher Devin Mesoraco have reportedly avoided salary arbitration. According to multiple media outlets, including MLB.com, Mesoraco and the club agreed to a four-year, $28 million contract. Mesoraco, 26, was aan All-Star for the first time last season when he batted . Cheap Fake NBA Jerseys. 73 with 25 home runs and 80 RBI over 114 games. Selected 15th overall by the Reds in the 2007 draft, Mesoraco has hit .245 with 41 homers and 142 RBI in 289 career games. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).