Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Keegan Bradley is playing so well at the CIMB Classic that not even the fact his beloved Boston Red So

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 26.09.2019 03:38
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Keegan Bradley is playing so well at the CIMB Classic that not even the fact his beloved Boston Red Sox are in the World Series can distract him. Stitched Authentic Jerseys . Teeing off on Friday in Malaysia while the Red Sox were playing the St. Louis Cardinals in Game 2 of the World Series in Boston, Bradley sunk seven birdies -- including five in a six-hole stretch on his back nine -- to shoot a 6-under 66 and open up a four-stroke lead over Ryan Moore heading into the weekend. Hes at 13-under 131 for the tournament, an official event on the PGA Tour for the first time. Bradley, who grew up near Boston in Woodstock, Vt., is such a big Red Sox fan, his bio on the tour website lists his "biggest thrill outside golf" as Bostons World Series triumphs in 2004 and 2007. But even though hes been getting updates on this years series from his girlfriend, Jillian, on the course, hes kept his focus on his own game. So much so, in fact, hes playing some of his best golf -- even though the Red Sox lost on Thursday to even the series at one game apiece. "In the back of my mind, Im wondering whats going on (with the Red Sox)," he said. "I know my mom at home is flipping back and forth, watching. Its fun to know yesterday the Red Sox won, the (Boston) Bruins won and I shot 7 under." Bradley has carded only one bogey in 36 holes at the Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club. And he nearly had an eagle and another birdie on the back nine on Friday, missing both putts by inches. "Its hard to remember a time where Ive been more dialed in than these last two days," he said. Moore didnt follow up his stellar play in the opening round -- when he made 10 birdies -- with an equally strong second round. He had three bogeys to go with three birdies in an even-par 72 and sits at 9-under 135, a stroke ahead of Kiradech Aphibarnrat and Chris Stroud in a tie for third. "Obviously it wasnt the round I had yesterday but amazingly enough it wasnt too dissimilar," Moore said. "I hit a lot of really good putts today that just were just right on the edge, burning the edges, so overall Im still very happy with my game and where Im at." Graham DeLaet of Weybun, Sask., followed an even opening round by shooting 5-under 67 Friday, moving him into a tie for 13th. David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., shot 2-under 70 and was tied for 33rd. One player whos not at all happy is Phil Mickelson, who again struggled with wayward drives a day after saying his swing is as bad as its been in a long time. After a long wait caused by a backup at the 10th hole, Mickelson pulled his tee shot to the left, just out of bounds under a tree. He clenched his teeth and muttered to himself, but was in better spirits when he reached the ball, joking to the crowd, "Everybody OK? Sorry about that." Then, on the back nine, Mickelson gave himself two tough chip shots from sand traps onto the greens that led to back-to-back bogeys on the 13th and 14th holes. He birdied his last two holes to salvage a 2-under 70, but that didnt give the five-time major winner much solace. "I dont have the control of the swing that Id like," said Mickelson, who is 10 strokes off the pace at 3 under. "Im not sure which side Im going to miss it on and playing this golf course from the rough, which I did today is extremely difficult. The rough is tough. Youre fighting for pars the whole day." Mickelson said before the tournament hed be taking more time off this season and playing fewer events so he can focus more on trying to win the majors, particularly the U.S. Open, which would complete a career Grand Slam. But his biggest priority right now is fixing his swing. "Ive got a lot of issues and I think that Ill address it more in the off-season. This week and next week (at the HSBC Champions in Shanghai), its going to be difficult," he said. The surprise of the Malaysian tournament so far has been Kiradech, who briefly shared the lead on Friday before Bradley went on his back-nine birdie run. The Thai is competing in just his fourth PGA Tour event but didnt look out of his element playing alongside Mickelson and defending champion Nick Watney. He knows this course well -- he won the Malaysian Open at the same golf club in March to earn his European Tour card. He has a chance to receive a two-year U.S. tour exemption and invitation to the Masters with a win on Sunday. "Im trying my best. I dont want to force myself," he said. "If I can do well and have a lot of luck, make a lot of putts, maybe Ill have a chance to get the PGA Tour card." Wholesale Jerseys For Sale . So he and his Toronto FC teammates say they will have no problem getting up for their Amway Canadian Championship final against rival Montreal Impact, even if the result doesnt count toward Major League Soccer standings. China Jerseys 2020 . Bale has had a successful debut season in Spain, and Ancelotti appears ready to reward him with a starting role on Saturday. Ancelotti says "Gareth had some problems at the beginning (of the season) but when he found good physical condition he scored a lot of goals, he had a good impact on the team. https://www.chinajerseysfreeshipping.com/ . Levante, which had lost five straight including a Copa del Rey game last weekend, fell behind at its Ciutat de Valencia stadium when Ionut Sapanura opened the scoring for Elche in the 26th minute.Australia earned a hard-fought three-wicket victory over Bangladesh in Bangalore to win their first game of the 2016 World T20. Usman Khawaja (58 off 45 balls) starred with the bat as Australia chased down a tricky target of 157 set by Bangladesh with nine balls to spare, overcoming a dramatic late batting collapse.Leg-spinner Adam Zampa took 3-23 for Australia after they won the toss and chose to bowl first, but Mahmudullah hit an unbeaten 49 from 29 balls to help Bangladesh post a competitive total of 156-5.Australia looked to be cruising to a comfortable win as Khawaja - included at the expense of Aaron Finch for the second straight game - hit a maiden T20I fifty.But Australia lost six wickets for 57, with Shakib Al Hasan taking 3-27 and Sussex-bound left-arm-seamer Mustafizur Rahman 2-30, before James Faulkner finally hit the winning runs in the 19th over. Shakib Al Hasan (right) excelled with bat and ball for Bangladesh Without the in-form Tamim Iqbal at the top of the order due to illness, Bangladesh limped to 10-1 after three overs of their innings, with Shane Watson (2-31) taking the wicket of Soumya Sarkar in the second over.Sabbir Rahman (12) finally struck the first boundary for the Tigers in the fourth, one of two in the same John Hastings over - brought into the Australian side in place of Ashton Agar. But Rahman became Watsons second victim soon after, caught at mid-on, bringing Shakib (33 off 25) to the crease - the all-rounder adding some much-needed impetus to the innings.Zampa dismissed Mohammad Mithun (23) and Shuvagata Hom (13) at the other end, the latter after having been dropped on nought and smashing the spinners previous two deliveries for 10.When Shakib became Zampas third scalp in the 16th over - top-edging to short third man - Bangladesh were limping towards the finish at 105-5, before Mahmudullahs late blast.He and Mushfiqur Rahim (15no off 11) hit 15 off James Faulkners 18th over and 17 off Watsons 19th, particularly cashing in on anything wide and sending it crashing to the third man boundary as they helped their side to a useeful score. Cheap Jerseys From China. Khawaja did damage early on against the Bangladesh attack Khawaja, who starred in Australias Test summer and during the Big Bash League for eventual champions, Sydney Thunder, took apart the Bangladesh attack early on.The left-handed opener struck seven fours - including three-straight off Shakib in the fifth over - and one six, off just the fourth ball of the innings.Watson (21 off 15) was more sedate at the other end, striking just the two fours and one six in their 61-run opening stand before he was run out by Rahman - atoning for a bad drop by Mithun when Watson was on 13. Mohammed Mithun dropped an easy catch when Shane Watson was on 13 Bangladesh continued to fight, with Mustafizur bowling Steve Smith (14), and Khawaja and David Warner (17) falling inside an over of each other.Despite Australia being well up with the required run-rate, the nervy batting continued as Mitchell Marsh and Hastings fell cheaply, either side of the wicket of Glenn Maxwell - who appeared to be taking his side home with a quick-fire 26 off 15. James Faulkner (second right) closed out the victory for Australia Maxwell and Hastings fell in the same Shakib over, with the latter dropped by Al-Amin three balls prior to his ultimate dismissal as Bangladesh let Australia off the hook, Faulkner hitting the winning runs soon after.Watch highlights of Australias win over Bangladesh on Sky Sports 2 from 7pm, then join us for live coverage of New Zealands Group 2 encounter with Pakistan live on Sky Sports 2 from 1.30pm on Tuesday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).