Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Chapel Hill, NC (SportsNetwork. [url=https://www.cheapshoeskyrieirving.com/]Wholesale Kyrie Irving Shoes[/url] .com) - Attemptin

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 27.09.2019 03:01
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

Chapel Hill, NC (SportsNetwork. Wholesale Kyrie Irving Shoes .com) - Attempting to keep pace near the top of the ACC standings, the Syracuse Orange and North Carolina Tar Heels will square off at the Dean E. Smith Center on Monday evening. Roy Williams Tar Heels come in with plenty of momentum. North Carolina has won five straight games and 10 of its last 11, with the lone loss being a one- point setback to Notre Dame (71-70). UNC edged out Florida State on Saturday, 78-74, to improve to 16-4 overall and 6-1 in-conference, good for third place in the conference standings, behind Virginia (7-0) and Notre Dame (7-1). Jim Boeheims Orange enter this game looking for some more consistency. The team opened league play with four straight wins, but has since dropped two of the last three games, including Saturdays 66-62 decision to Miami-Florida. The loss to the Hurricanes leaves Syracuse at 14-6 overall and 5-2 in the conference. These two storied programs have met just eight times previously. The series is knotted up at 4-4 thanks to Syracuses 57-45 victory last year at the Carrier Dome. It was a close game throughout, but in the end the Orange were unable to hold off the Hurricanes in a four-point loss at home. The setback spoiled a huge game from Rakeem Christmas, who netted a game-high 23 points. Tyler Cooney added 14 points, while Tyler Roberson notched a double-double with 10 points and 14 rebounds in the loss. The Orange arent putting up big offensive numbers this season (68.4 ppg) despite having one of the top players in the league. The 6-foot-9, 250-pound Christmas is certainly on his way to all-conference honors, as he ranks second in the league in scoring (18.3 ppg) and fifth in rebounding (8.9 rpg). Offensive balance comes in the form of Cooney (14.1 ppg) and Michael Gbinije (10.7 ppg). The duo have combined for 77 of the teams 98 3-pointers to date. Still, this is a team that dominates defensively in most games. Syracuses patented zone is once again causing fits for opponents, who are netting just 59.8 ppg on a mere .378 shooting effort. North Carolina may be one of those teams that can bust through that Syracuse zone and score a lot. The Tar Heels are certainly a talented offensive squad, averaging 79.3 ppg on a healthy .464 shooting. UNC has also imposed its will on the glass, where it outrebounds foes by nearly 10 boards per game (+9.9). Four of the teams five starters are averaging double figures in the scoring column, led by guard Marcus Paiges 13.8 ppg. Big man Kennedy Meeks (6-9, 270) is a load down low, averaging 12.8 points and 8.3 rebounds per outing. Brice Johnson (12.0 ppg, 7.7 rpg) is a strong frontcourt option as well, while Justin Jackson (10.3 ppg) and J.P. Tokoto (9.1 ppg) provide even more depth. The Tar Heels had no answer for FSUs Xavier Rathan-Mayes, who erupted for 35 points, but luckily, UNC got a collection of gritty performances that lifted the team over the visiting Seminoles on Saturday. Leading the charge was Paige and Johnson, who combined for 37 points in the victory. Paige was 6-of-13 from the floor and led the team with 19 points. Johnson was terrific inside, recording a double-double with 18 points and 14 rebounds. Jackson and Meeks got involved offensively as well, tacking on 14 and 12 points, respectively. Kyrie Irving Shoes Free Shipping . Floundering in the English Premier League, United has delivered better performances in Europe this season and stunned Bayern by taking the lead against the run of play through Nemanja Vidics header in the 58th minute. Bayern had dominated possession but struggled to create a clear-cut chance before Schweinsteiger arrowed a half-volley high into the net in the 67th to give the German side a slight advantage ahead of the second leg in Munich next week. Kyrie Irving Shoes For Sale . PETERSBURG, Fla. https://www.cheapshoeskyrieirving.com/ . The Canadiens captain, who underwent surgery on his injured biceps in the off-season, had been skating with the team in a non-contact capacity since last week.INDIAN WELLS, Calif. -- Roger Federer beat Kevin Anderson 7-5, 6-1 in the quarterfinals of the BNP Paribas Open on Thursday, continuing his strong play at the tournament where he has yet to drop a set in four matches. Anderson failed to break Federers serve in the match, which lasted just over an hour. The South African had 21 unforced errors, while Federer hit 17 winners and won 79 per cent of his first serve points. A four-time Indian Wells champion, Federer will play Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov in the semifinals. Dolgopolov beat Milos Raonic 6-3, 6-4. On the womens side, top-seeded Li Na beat Dominika Cibulkova 6-3, 4-6, 6-3 in a rematch of their Australian Open final. She next plays Flavia Pennetta, who defeated Sloane Stephens 6-4, 5-7, 6-4 in Thursdays other quarterfinal. Federer earned the only break in the first set in the last game when Anderson netted a backhand volley. The Swiss star then broke Anderson twice to take a 4-0 lead in the second set. Anderson did his best to trade groundstrokes with Federer while looking for an opening to rush the net, but the South Africans repeated errors spoiled his game plan. "It was big to win the (first) set and then to go on to break early in the second," Federer said. "Then double break was like a bonus. From then on I was home, basically. It was a really good match for me." Dolgopolovs win assured the Ukrainian of rising to a projected No. 23 in next weeks ATP Tour rankings. He has already made the biggest jump in the top 50 this year, moving up 26 spots to No. 31 before the tournament began. "Obviously if youre ranked 20, 30, 40 youre a good enough player. To get in the top 10 you just need all those small things to be together and to be solid," he said. "Its really small differences from the players that are top 10 and top 50." Dolgopolov improved to 6-2 against top-20 opponents this year, including hiss third-round win here over top-ranked Rafael Nadal. Kyrie Irving Shoes Outlet. Li, who beat Cibulkova to win her second Grand Slam title in January, dropped her first set in four matches while improving to 15-1 this year. The Chinese star is seeded No. 1 for the first time at a larger WTA event. "Not like before if I come here, maybe like No. 6 or No. 7 seed," she said. "But I think I am handling very well, so just continue." Li rallied from a 5-1 deficit in the second set to close to 5-4 before Cibulkova called for her coach. After they huddled, the Slovak player held to even the match at a set apiece. They traded breaks to open the third. Cibulkova survived a service game that went to deuce seven times and staved off four break points to level the score at 2-all. Li swept the final three games, however, to seal the victory. "Im disappointed I didnt win because I had my chances," Cibulkova said. "My serve was just not there. Maybe I tried to go for too much. Her serve was much better than mine." Pennetta emerged victorious after a wildly uneven match affected by swirling winds in the third set from a dust storm outside the Indian Wells Tennis Garden. "The third was a disaster for both of us," Pennetta said. Stephens was the lone American woman left in the tournament, enjoying her best showing of the year so far. She appeared poised to move on after winning six straight games over the end of the second set and start of the third to take a 3-0 lead in the decider. But the Italian, who at 32 is 12 years older than Stephens, won six of the final seven games, breaking the American at love in one of those games. "I was trying to play in the middle of the court, but there was no one ball was in the middle, was always right or left," Pennetta said. No. 2 seed Agnieszka Radwanska and Simona Halep meet in the other womens semifinal Friday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).